Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Halo

Hypnos

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and Tsuzuki check out of the hotel. Anna realized that she has to end this episode of infection by confronting the root.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-23 - 859 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twenty-Eight: Hypnos:

Tsuzuki awoke the next morning and let his eyes scan the dim room. He found Anna standing in front of the mirror with her back to him. The woman was getting dressed in a short blue skirt with a hot pink tank top. Anna slid on a see-through matching blouse over her top. Tsuzuki watched as she grabbed her hair and put it up in a ponytail. Her boyfriend sat up in bed. Anna paused and turned around when she heard the sheets shuffle. Tsuzuki locked eyes with her and his girlfriend gave him a little smile.

“Good morning,” she whispered. Tsuzuki only blinked at her. He suddenly began to remember last night. His eyes widened really fast.

“You…” Tsuzuki began to say. Anna gently put her finger to his lips. His eyes looked at her wrist and then met with her eyes. She gave him a gentle smile.

“Shhh,” she whispered, “I know. There’s no reason to repeat it; just keep it in here.” The woman put her hand to his chest. Tsuzuki drew his mouth closed. Anna smiled and panted him on the shoulder.

“Now, get dressed,” she said, “We’re checking out today.” Her boyfriend gave her a blank stare.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because,” she said, “You have to work, remember?” It took him a second to understand what she was saying. He chuckled when he did.

“Oh, that’s right!” the man said. A sweat drop formed on his head. Anna’s eyes lit up brightly.

“Wow,” she said, “That’s the first time I heard you laugh in days.” Tsuzuki slowly smiled.

“Yean, I guess so,” he said. Anna stood up straight.

“Now get up and get dressed!” she said. “We have to go. Your clothes are in the bathroom.”

“Oh yeah,” Tsuzuki replied with a soft nod. The shinigami got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Anna sat down on the bed and waited. He’s starting to feel better again, but he only recovered from this episode. She and him still had a long road of recovery ahead of them, but first there were two urgent problems to handle first. One being Dr. Yamashita and the other, of course, was Asmodeus.

Anna grabbed the sheets she sat under. Fire burned in her head. Asmodeus must pay for the infection he planted between the lovers. She would be the one to exact revenge and do it alone. The last thing Anna wanted was to drag Tsuzuki deeper into her problems. He shouldn’t have to suffer anymore. She breathed in heavily. Fear or not, she had to fix this. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat.

“You okay, Anna-chan?” someone asked behind her. The woman came out of her thoughts and looked forward. Tsuzuki stood in the bathroom door fully clothed. He kept his eyes trained on her. Anna quickly shook her head.

“Yes, yes, I’m fine,” she lied. Tsuzuki didn’t buy it, but he kept it to himself.

“Ready to go?” he asked. Anna smiled as she nodded.

“Yep,” she said. Anna stood up, gathered up their things, and headed out the door with Tsuzuki following behind. The woman checked them out and paid the bill. Tsuzuki turned to Anna once they got outside.

“We’re not going back right away, are we?” he asked. Anna pressed her lips together smiling as she shook her head.

“Nah,” she said.

“Okay,” her boyfriend said, “So where are we going?”

“Just walking around the city,” Anna said with a shrug.

“That’s it?” Tsuzuki asked.

“Yeah,” she replied. Her boyfriend went quiet and nodded.

“Come on!” Anna pressed, “It’ll be fun!” They spent the morning walking through the streets of Kyoto. Tsuzuki took in the scent of Anna’s hair. A sense of calm came over him. She wasn’t scared to die anymore. Why was she still with him? Tsuzuki had to ask; he turned to his beloved.

“Anna-chan,” he spoke up. His girlfriend glanced at him.

“Hm?” she asked. The shinigami paused to form the question in his head. He took in a breath.

“Why didn’t you leave me?” he asked, “I killed many people and I might end up killing you.” Anna paused in her tracks. Tsuzuki stared at her back as she didn’t turn around.

“No, you won’t,” Anna murmured. The shinigami tilted his head.

“How do you know that?” he asked.

“I don’t,” his girlfriend admitted. She turned around to him. “I’m just going to trust you not to,” the woman boldly said. Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her.

“Just like that?” he asked. Anna gave him a little smirk.

“Yes, yes,” she answered, “I do love you after all, silly!” Tsuzuki couldn’t help but to smile. There is was: nothing but trust and love. She patted him on the arm.

“Now come on,” Anna said, “We still have time to kill before we go back to the others.” She hurried through the park. Her boyfriend smiled as her skirt bounced with her movements.

/Right/, Tsuzuki thought as he followed behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story