Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love [sequel to my drunk love]

Scandalous.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

Just read?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-11-25 - Updated: 2010-11-25 - 1426 words

0Unrated
"I really think you should come with me." Bob insisted as I rolled my eyes and flicked through a magazine about pregnancy he got me (cause you know this was my first pregnancy and all.)

"I don't think a club is the best environment for a pregnant woman, much less attractive." I clarified as he sat on the couch.

"Why would you want to attract other men?" he asked curiously while I raised an eyebrow and smirked as he shook his head.

"Besides, do you really want to hear me complain 10 times more than I already do, cause I guarantee it's only bound to get worse."

"What part of that is suppose to shock me? And I just thought it would be nice if you came to celebrate the new album with us, that's all." he replied with his hands out like he tended to often. Him and Frank just had to explain things with hand movements to get the point across I suppose.

"And I would love to celebrate with you, but you got me knocked up again and now I can't even sushi for three more months, how does that make you feel?" I asked curiously with a raised eyebrow as he thought for a moment before shrugging before smiling.

"I'm sorry." he gave in while I nod in victory as he rubbed my stomach.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" he asked curiously while I shook my head and flipped through the articles once more.

"Not really. When I do, I want to really think about it and not just name him something like Gerard." I teased while he chuckled quietly.

"Besides, the guys probably don't want me around anyways." I pointed out.

"Why wouldn't they want you around?" he asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just get this vibe from them now, they can't possibly be happy with me being pregnant again and affecting your tour." I replied.

"Come on, that's not true...maybe a little. But that's only because they know how much I want to be here for the kids and you. The guys aren't too thrilled about leaving their significant other as well, it sucks, but that's just part of our job." he replied as I nodded.

"I know. Pick a new one." I retorted while he smiled and kissed my head.

"Wish I could lovey. Are you sure you don't want to come for just a little while?" he asked once more as I took a deep breath. If he asked me that question one more time, I was putting him in a headlock.

"Yes I'm sure. I can't drink, don't smoke, and I can't even fit into my best dress, I have no reason to be there. Just pretend I'm there in spirit." I replied simply.

"I don't have to pretend, I always hear your bitching in my ear." he replied as I looked at him dangerously. He only smirked and kissed me before the poor door was beaten on as Bob rolled his eyes and went to open it, revealing the guys as they piled in one by one.

"Sup." he said to them as they greeted each other.

"Ready to go man?" Gerard asked as Bob nodded.

"Just about...are we doing this one way style or taking different cars?" he asked curiously.

"Well, you, me, and Mikey can go in one; then Ray and Frank in his car. Either way I'm the designated driver obviously." he rolled his eyes as Bob patted his shoulder.

"And we appreciate that boss." he teased as Gerard smiled before turning to me.

"Getting ready for take two?" he asked pointing to my stomach as he smiled while I laughed sarcastically.

"Two is a charm." I retorted.

"Yeah, just make sure you spray some Pam when the time comes, I heard it helps." he suggested.

"I'll keep that in mind Gee." I said nodding with a scoff as he smiled before rubbing my stomach rather weirdly.

"What are you doing?" I asked dumbfounded.

"What? I heard if you rub a pregnant lady's belly, it gives you good luck." he replied before Ray slapped his head.

"It's a bald guy's head, you dip." he retorted as Gerard shrugged.

"Whatever. Let's move out!" he said pointing to the door as I shook my head while Bob turned to me.

"You gonna be okay?" he asked me cautiously as I nodded.

"I wasn't being honest, I have a date with Ben & Jerry tonight." I explained to him as he held his hands up.

"Well excuse me." he retorted as I smiled.

"Yeah. Now go. Have fun, but not too much fun." I warned him as he kissed my hand.

"Yes mom." he retorted as I pushed him out the door playfully while he waved before shutting the door as I sighed when I felt my stomach stick.

"I know..."
______

The guys all sat around the booth as the music echoed through the place while guitars strummed and the vocals that accompanied the music.

"Alright guys. So congrats to us on a new album, lets make 10 more." Gerard cheered raising his glass of coke as everyone agreed.

"I already have a good feeling about the next one and the one after that." Frank smiled as the guys chuckled.

"We've come a long way boys." Mikey put in before grabbing his drink.

"Let's make a toast to making this band rise from the ashes, helping kids out with their problems and keeping them going, and the refusal to be called emo." he smiled as they all raised their glasses.

"Umm Mikes? We're still being called emo..."

"Oh..." he replied as Bob shook his head and looked around and sighed before checking his watch. It was getting pretty late, he hoped Tissa wouldn't be pissed when he came home.

"Excuse me?" a petite waitress with black hair and red streaks asked he looked up at her.

"Yeah?"

"This is for you." she smiled and handed him a glass of most likely whiskey as he tasted a bit, confirming his guess.

"Thanks...from who?" he asked curiously.

"That gal over there." she replied while pointing at the culprit while Bob's eyes followed and they widened a bit at the recognition. She smiled at him and waved while he waved back. She turned her head as he turned his attention back to the guys. After a minute he excused himself and went to use the restroom and clear his mind for a bit. He could feel the slight buzz of the last few beers creeping up on him as he shook it off. When he came out he bumped into someone as he apologized automatically.

"That's quite alright Bob." he heard as he looked up at the girl in front of him.

"Meena." he replied as she smiled.

"Bob." she mocked. "How are you?" she asked kindly as he shrugged.

"Been doing real good. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I saw your article in Spin about the new album congrats." she smiled as he nodded.

"Thank you." he replied. "New hair color by the way? It looks good." he asked as she blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, I just wanted a change I guess."

"I understand that." he replied while she smiled.

"You always did." she added as he smiled back.

"Well, I should probably get back to my friends before they freak out. But it was nice seeing you." she smiled and hugged him as he awkwardly hugged her back.

"Yeah you too." he replied as she turned to leave but looked back.

"Oh, I forgot about this. The bartender made a mistake with my drink and why waste it when I know it's your favorite?" she smiled as she held another glass with the same brand as he cautiously took it.

"I really shouldn't, but what the hell. Thank you." he replied as she grinned.

"No prob Bob. See you around." she winked before leaving as he watched her disappear before he sighed and shook his head. He took a few more sips of the beer as he walked back to the guys before he started to feel lightheaded. He lost his balance and used the wall to balance himself as his eyes started to get fuzzy and the noises from the club became quieter and almost tunnel like.

"What..." he trailed off before his body started to get heavier.

That's when everything went black.

"Phase 3 complete." Meena beamed happily...
_________

A/N: Hate me. I know. Thanks Lila for forcing me to update.
Sign up to rate and review this story