Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Guardian

The Guardian

by dracosprincess 0 reviews

first story tring again umm The world has a new savior to look to but does his guardian want him to take it?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Draco, Harry - Published: 2006-05-10 - Updated: 2006-05-10 - 187 words

0Unrated
A.N.I'm new at writing so review please. This is A.U.. And I don't own Harry Potter or the Characters and if I did own them Draco and Harry would be hooking up.

It was a cold rainy day in July. The Giant Squid and the Whomping Willow were actually calm. Hogwarts was thinking about the good old days when her boys were still sitting in the Great Hall. She remembers them both. Slytherin with his unruly black hair to his mid back and Gryffindor with his long red hair and striking emerald eyes.

'Merlin I miss them. I wish I could see them again.' She felt a wave of powerful magic. 'Oh, the son of magic has been born. I cant wait to see what he does to the current headmaster and the world.' She started to plot for her heir.

As she started to plot another was plotting in his office. As Dumbledore felt the rush of magic he started to think, 'Oh goody the son of all magic has been born. I wonder how this is going to fit into my plan'
Sign up to rate and review this story