Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

182

by CyanideChild_ 2 reviews

Two girls fall pray to a psychotic serial killer and his keeper. Will they survive the 182 or does is there more to Jason Rosser And Brendon Urie than meets the eye?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Published: 2010-12-03 - Updated: 2010-12-03 - 1173 words

1Exciting
‘And it’s believed that Jason Rosser, the serial rapist and mass murderer has struck again. Amy Knight – 22, of Evergreen Palace was found dead on her parents doorstep last night. She had the main symptoms of a Rosser murder – numerous lacerations, suspicion of rape, and foul play, and Jason Rosser’s initials, carved into her stomach. Below, is a picture of Rosser. If you see this man, call the number below…’

Georgia’s POV

I looked up at the TV screen and yawned. Another day, another Jason Rosser murder. Sam gripped her boyfriends’ arm and shivered. Ryan laughed at her and kissed her lightly. My other best friend Belle was looking at the ice creams and trying to decide which one I wanted. I put her out of her misery and picked Baked Alaska. Like I always do. Idiot. She grinned at me and we did our mega cool, ultra geeky, bird boy handshake. Sam and Ryan shook their heads.
‘I don’t see why someone would wanna do something like that.’ Ryan said, nodding at the TV screen. Sam held on to his arm again, and he hugged her.
‘I know!’ She agreed. ‘It scares me, especially as he’s like our age,’
‘He’s your age.’ I corrected. ‘Im still seventeen.’ I sighed and looked at his silently seething and smirking photograph. I sighed.
‘Don’t judge me – but as much as I hate to say it – Jason Rosser is the hottest guy I’ve seen in years.’ Sam laughed at me and shook her head.
‘Yeah, baby. And he’d also kill you without a moments notice.’ Sam laughed and her boyfriend Ryan kissed her nose. Disgusting cute couple.
A guy behind her in skinny jeans stopped what he was doing and stared at me. I hadnt noticed him till then. I looked back and he smirked slightly. I frowned, trying to place him – he looked really familiar. He winked and put his basket down, leaving the shop in three strides. I couldn’t watch him leave – he simply – disappeared. Belle waved a hand in front of my face.
‘Hello? Earth to mass murderer fucker? Are we buying this ice cream or what? Because if we are… melting…’ I hit her and she growled at me.
‘Okay… rabid dog girl. Buy the ice cream – Grease is waiting for us at home.’
‘Grease?’ Ryan made a face. ‘Grease? Really?’ He pulled Sam towards him, and she hugged him, ‘I have to watch Grease again?’ He leant down and whispered in her ear. Sam’s eyes widened.
‘How about, I meet you a little later guys? Mr. Ross and I want to study.’ Sam winked at us and Ryan silently saluted the ceiling, thanking god he didn’t have to watch Grease again.
‘Study biology.’ Belle muttered and I sniggered. 'How babies are made?' Sam winked and they both walked towards the exit, hand in hand. Sam grinned over her shoulder.
‘Meet me at my house at eight!’
‘See you!’ I called after her, while Belle waved. We made our way to the counter and she complained about the weight of the ice cream while I grinned and did nothing because I was nice.



Halfway up Stagmoore Road, I saw the much hated and extremely over weight policeman talking with the same boy from earlier. Belle started walking slower and slower, before finally stopping about ten metres from him. I looked at her weirdly.
‘Um. Ice cream?’ She looked at me.
‘Um. Fatso’s talking to…’
‘Talking to a hot guy? Yes, I know, lets go.’ I tugged on her arm and she shook her head a little before following me. Fatso looked at us, widened his eyes and wiped his balding head with a handkerchief. He turned towards us and held a hand out.
‘Excuse me? Can you come with me please?’ Belle looked at him and frowned.
‘What did we do? Is it illegal for girls to eat ice cream now?’ Fatso looked quickly from us to the boy behind the hedge. I couldn’t see much of him – only his legs and feet, but he was lounging against the wall in a way that showed he knew what was coming.
I heard a soft clinking noise. Kind of like a knife being sharpened. The boy stepped out, and I looked at him, and my eyes widened. He grinned. Belle made a choking noise.
‘Ja...Jas...Jason Ros…’ I stammered out.
‘Jason Rosser. Yes sweetheart,’ He smiled wider showing rows of perfect white teeth. ‘I heard your compliment in the supermarket. And I think we need to get to know each other better.’ I looked at him, shocked that I had actually come face to face with a mass murderer and a rapist. And the fact that he looked so… gorgeous. He was, pale, paler than most guys – his muscles were defined and he was angular and tall. His eyes sparkled at me and I felt myself being drawn in. Belle made a high-pitched squealing sound and dropped the ice cream. She grabbed my arm and broke my gaze from Jason. We broke into a run and sprinted away from him. Fatso ran after us, and yelled, but my ears were ringing so I didn’t hear a word he said.
All I could hear was Jason’s laughter chiming in my ears and the pounding of feet against the floor. A bus was pulling into a stop just ahead of us. Belle dragged me on, and yelled at the driver, who looked at her stonily.
Move, move, move! What are you waiting for?’ she said angrily, looking back where Jason was strolling carefully after us. She widened her eyes and they filled with tears as she looked at the bus driver.
Please.’ She begged. ‘Please.’
I couldn’t say anything. I stared blankly ahead and tried not to think about those eyes. Those glittering blue eyes…
The bus pulled away from the stop, just as Jason reached us. His eyes flashed and darkened dangerously, and he smacked a hand against the side of the bus. For a moment I though the bus was going to stop again. But the bus drive saw the killer look on his face and pulled away quickly.
‘Silly girls…’ Jason said to the window as we pressed away from it.
The bus pulled away and Belle and I hugged shaking.

Jason watched the bus leave with a wide smile on his face.
Very silly girls…’ He said and walked silently after the bus – fading into the crowds like smoke into the night.

Aha! I've kept this one to myself for a while. I just wanted to know if you guys think it's worth continuing. I've got a fair bit, and its a white knuckle ride, butttt if you guys dont reveiw then i dont update :') Who hear wants to know what Jason Rosser has planned? Who here wants to know where Brendon is? Reveiw, and you may just find out ;]
xoxo Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story