Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Missing Pieces

by devilsgyrl

James misses something important...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 2229 words

?Blocked
I think my request kind of caught James off guard because he frowned for a second and looked down below us at all the guys from Raven who were still fucking, puking, and drinking. Raising an eyebrow at me, James said, "We're in a public bus. You really want to do this right now in front of everyone?" James did sort of have a point, but I didn't care at that moment. I was just tired of resisting James when all I wanted to do was love him and restore our relationship to what it had been.

"People can't really see us up here. Besides, those people are doing it," I stated a-matter-of-factly, pointing down below at the stripper and the guy from Raven who were still getting it on in one of the corners of the bus. Giving James a sideways glance, "Do you wanna do it right now?" If we had been on the floor, there would've been no way I would've been considering this. After all, anyone could see us on the floor and it stank really bad down here. However, on the top bunk, nobody could see us too easily and the air was much cleaner up here and didn't smell nearly as bad.

I could see James hesitating for a moment as his eyes scanned up and down my body as I lay next to him. James quickly made up his mind and pulled me into his arms. He held me close for a moment before flipping me over and trapping me underneath his body. James slowly brushed his lips over my ear and down my neck until he lightly bit the sensitive skin at my throat. Slipping a hand under my back, James pushed my body upwards so our two figures were entwined as tightly as we could be despite for our thin clothes that probably weren't going to stay on much longer. James' cock pressed hard against my stomach and I could feel the wetness start to form between my legs as it always did when James was holding me against him.

James forced a leg in between mine to make my skirt ride up as his free hand pushed up under my shirt and under one of my breasts. Sighing with the satisfaction this was giving me, I wrapped my arms tightly around James' neck as he sucked down on my the base of my neck. Meanwhile, his thumb brushed against my nipple in a teasing manner as his index finger caressed the shape of my breast. Oh god, I had missed all the sex with James a lot more than I had thought. A lot of people say that sex is overrated, but truth be told, I didn't think there was anything better in the world than having your lover kiss you so passionately that you think he's never going to stop and feeling an ache in your body that you know only one person can satisfy.

I raised my hips lightly to press myself even harder against James' thigh as he removed his hand from my breast and let it travel down to the edge of my panties instead. James played with the lace on it's edges for a few moments before he began to knead my pubic parts with his knuckles. As always, that got me going and I started moaning and groaning. James ran his tongue up my throat and whispered in my ears, "You do know that everyone's going to hear us even if they can't see us, right?"

"So?" I asked, still breathless from the ache forming between my thighs as James played with my panties, "Who cares? I don't care, do you?" James dipped his thumb under my panties in response and tugged them off as a response before kissing me roughly right on my mouth. I leaned back against the bunk and concentrated on the soft, sweet feeling of James' mouth slowly working and sucking his way over mine. It felt so long since he had touched me in this way.

James moved the hand that had just discarded my panties in between my legs and slipped his fingers between my wet folds so he could reach my clit. As James stroked my clit with his fingertips, I gave a loud groan and let my hands travel down his chest and started undoing his pants with a sudden earnestly that I hadn't felt until this moment. I ripped his pants down and wrapped my hand around his cock, kissing up and down his neck all the while. My fingers traveled up and down the velvety piece of flesh I was holding tightly, causing James to cry out even louder than I had.

"Do you like that?" I teased James, working my hands up and down his cock faster and faster. James moaned loudly in my ear and removed his hand from my clit to cup my breasts in his hands once more, "God, what do you think?" I laughed at James' response and squeezed his cock lightly as James yanked my top up and bent over my chest to toy with my nipple. His lips fastened over my straining nipple, suckling it gently while his free hand forced my slick thighs apart. Plunging two fingers inside my dripping wet slit, James started to thrust inside my pussy.

Thankful to get satisfaction for the need that had been aching inside of me for the last few weeks, I bucked my hips upwards in an attempt to get James deeper inside of me as I whispered in his ear, "Mm, whatever you do, don't stop!" James slipped his fingers out of my pussy and gave me an evil grin as he bit down ever so lightly on my nipple.

"James!" I pouted, feeling like slapping him. He was such a tease sometimes! Moments later, he slipped his cock between my legs and towards the entrance of my slit. I removed my hand from James' cock and wrapped both my arms tightly around his back as James started to thrust in between my legs to get at my innermost parts. James started out by thrusting slowly, trying to tease me. Digging my nails into the back of my neck, I groaned, "Oh god, James, can't you go faster for god's sake?"

"As you wish," James whispered into my ear as his thrusts became harder and faster. It wasn't long until James was pounding into me with everything he hand. I whimpered loudly, feeling finally complete and satisfied as James melded our bodies into one. Just when I thought he couldn't go any faster, James picked up pace against and slammed into my warm, wet chambers. A tingling sensation filled me and I gasped as an orgasm racked through my body just as James came. My juices trickled out of me as James' warm liquid emptied inside of me, causing me to give one last moan of pleasure before James collapsed on top of me and sprinkled lazy kisses down my throat and around the collar of my shirt.

James and I had been so involved in our love making that neither of us had noticed that several more people had boarded the bus and that there was a lot of chit chatting and drunken blabbing going on. A sudden jolt made us both jump and peer out of the window. The bus had started moving down the street and it looked like we were in for a bumpy ride.

"Oh god, you guys are impossible!" a familiar voice said from somewhere nearby. James lifted his head from my throat and I raised myself up slightly to see who the intruder was. Lars, who must have climbed the ladder up to our bunk, was peering at us with a look of disgust. "I thought you were some dude from Raven fucking one of those stripper chicks!"

James rolled his eyes and pulled my shirt down so I wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of Lars looking over my prone figure. However, I was in such a good mood that I found that I was able to respond to Lars, "Hey Lars, does it really matter to you what we do? You were the one who fucked a girl at the club on the way to New York."

Lars' eyebrows shot up in surprise and for a moment, he was actually speechless! I grinned over at James, glad to see that Lars didn't have some snide remark on his lips like usual. Lars finally regained his composure and eyed me warily as he demanded, "Wait, how the hell do you know that? Were you stalking me or something?"

"Stalking you?" I repeated with a laugh. "Why would I stalk someone like you? I try to stay away from you as much as I can!" I avoided answering Lars' first question. After all, the only reason I had seen Lars fucking the girl was because James and I had fucked in the same area just a few minutes before. Of course, I didn't need Lars to know that.

Lars turned tomato red and gave me one last resentful look before he hurriedly climbed back down the ladder and stomped off somewhere to see if he could find a beer. As soon as Lars was gone, James turned to me and started laughing, "Have you ever seen Lars speechless before? I don't think I have!" We laughed together for a few minutes and when our laughter died down, I found I was looking directly into James' eyes. He was still lying on top of me and I could read in his eyes that something still wasn't right between us. I resisted biting my lip. I had hoped that all our differences had been resolved, but apparently there was still some things we needed to talk about. Knowing James, they would not be good things.

"James?" I started out tentatively, hoping he would listen. James was still looking into my turquoise-colored eyes and nodded in acknowledgment at my question. Hoping he would believe me, I tried again, "There isn't anything going on with me and Kirk. I really am being honest. You can ask Kirk if you don't believe me."

James rolled onto his side onto the left half of the bunk so he was lying next to me instead of on top of me. Sighing deeply, he said, "Let's not talk about this right now." I didn't really want to talk about it and would've been more than willing to shut up, but the look of concern and suspicion in James' eyes was continuing to haunt me.

"No, we really need to talk about this now, okay?" I pressed on, looking at him earnestly. James sighed again and finally turned an unwilling gaze to me, "Okay, fine, so where exactly were you and Kirk all night?" James' question confirmed that he did indeed still believe that something was going on between me and Kirk.

"Kirk brought me to the doctor," I told James truthfully, "That's the reason why I know I'm not pregnant. It's simply really. Do you believe me now?" James hesitated and the nodded, "Yeah, I guess I'm just being paranoid." Despite James' confession, I could still tell that something was bothering him. He was really easy to read and was not good at hiding his emotions.

"What's bothering you still?" I asked him, wanting to get to the end of this argument. James hesitated and then burst out, "Why did you have Kirk bring you to the doctor? Why didn't you just ask me? I mean, I'm your lover, not Kirk. If someone should've been there with you, it should've been me. Are you too embarrassed to be seen with me or something?"

That was one of the stupidest statements I had heard in a long time. Pulling a blonde lock out of James' eye so I could get a better look at his face, I replied, "God, of course I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you! We just had sex in a bus with all kinds of people. Do you really think I'm embarrassed to be seen with you after that?"

James blushed and wrapped an arm around me, obviously having some sort of need to touch me. I couldn't help but smile to myself; despite our arguments, James was attracted to me as much as always. Knowing that I needed to answer James' question, I said, "The reason Kirk brought me was because we didn't have the money. Face it, we have no extra money to spare."

After thinking that through, James nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Shit, that makes me feel bad though. I can't even spare any money on my sick girlfriend. You're sick if you're not pregnant then, right?" Oh no, James was trying to figure out what was wrong with me now too. Trying to be vague, I said, "I suppose. Who cares about that right now though? I've missed you so much the last few weeks. I'm in love with you more than ever."

"Me too," James said, pulling me closer against him so he could cradle me in his arms. We stayed together like that for a long time until eventually it grew dark outside, our eyelids grew heavy, and we both drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story