Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Sweet Revenge

by devilsgyrl

James messes around with Olivia...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 2272 words

?Blocked
"Okay, James, you drank all the beer," I let him know, unsure of what he was up to now. James propped himself up on an elbow and peered over at me from between my legs. He still had this really cute smile on his face and his eyes were lit up happily. To be honest, I don't think I had seen James this happy for a long time. Wanting to keep James this happy for as long as possible, I knew that I was going to let him do anything to me that he wanted to.

"Yeah, I know the beer is gone," James replied sneakily as his hand traveled up my thigh and and brushed across my slit with a light touch. Unfortunately, that touch was too much for me and I felt my hips buck forward automatically as James let his tongue dive into my slit once more. I moaned loudly as James fucked me with his tongue, pushing it farther and farther into me.

"Oh god, James..." I whimpered as his tongue dove into the wetness of my pussy, "Doesn't that taste terrible? Beer and...other stuff?" James smirked at my words of "other stuff". Removing his tongue from inside of me to answer my question, he replied, "Actually, it tastes pretty good. I think the 'other stuff'' tastes better than the beer to be honest."

I blushed at James' words and was going to try to come up with something smart-ass to say when James suddenly brought up a hand and slammed two fingers up into my pussy. Caught completely unaware, I cried out loudly as I reached an orgasm and spilled all my cum out. James quickly removed his fingers and placed his lips at my entrance so he could lick up all my juices.

Breathing shallowly from the orgasm, I shook my head in amusement as James licked every little droplet of my cum up before trailing his lips along my inner thigh. Bemused, I said, "Okay, James, you've had your fun. Let's get back to the other guys before they notice we're missing and send a search party for us, okay?"

Before James could reply, a loud knock sounded on the door and Lars' irritated voice called into the bathroom, "James, I know you and Olivia are in there! Please come out! We were suppose to all me on the bus twenty minutes ago. You're holding us up." James removed his lips from my thigh and called through the door to Lars, "We'll be out in a second. If you're in such a hurry, why don't you go pack up my guitar and other shit and put it on the bus for me, hm?"

Lars grumbled, but we heard his retreating footsteps as he went off to pack up James' stuff. Now left alone again, James grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet. Still half naked, I stood up and blushed furiously. James slipped my panties and skirt back up and let his hands rest on the curves of my hips as he gave me a sneaky smile, "So what did that feel like?"

"What did what feel like?" I asked, mostly aware of the way James' hands kept crawling down my hips. "The part where you drank beer from me?" James smirked and pulled me close to him, "Yeah...that and the other stuff." Still blushing, I shrugged and looked down at my feet. To be honest, it had felt pretty nice to have James fuck me like that. However, I didn't really want to give him the satisfaction in knowing I had found the whole thing quite nice.

Deciding my shrug was a yes, James smiled and said, "Yeah, I knew you'd like it. I always know what you like." James leaned down and kissed my neck gently. I swatted him away and quickly said, "Hey! I never told you I liked it or not. You need to quit assuming things all the time! First it was Kirk, and now it's this!"

"I was wrong about Kirk, but I'm right about this. I can tell by the way you're blushing," James nodded wisely. Unable to keep myself from laughing, I replied, "Okay, okay, that was pretty good." James rolled his eyes at me and pulled me closer against his body. I half expected Lars to come banging at the bathroom door again at any moment.

"Don't you think we should leave before Lars gets more pissed?" I asked James, suddenly worried. James thought for a moment before shrugging, "Aw, maybe. We're not leaving until you tell me that you love me though." James batted his long, blonde lashes at me in an insanely cute gesture. God, I was such a sucker for this man!

"I love you, damn it!" I said, shaking my head at him. James swung me up into his arms and cradled me in his arms as he kicked the bathroom door back open and started down the hallway again. Smiling down at me, he replied, "I knew you did. I love you too, you know." With that, James leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed him back and tasted a strange taste of my cum, beer, and James' saliva. It had certainly been a weird night!



I had hoped that after the tour, we would go back to our little home in San Fransisco for a while. Sadly, that was not at all what happened. Instead, Metallica went on another tour with a band called Anthrax. I wasn't all that happy about this news, but I certainly knew better than to complain. If I complained too much, Lars would have a reason to kick me out of the band.

The only nice thing about touring with Anthrax was the fact that we played at the same club for up to three or four nights at a time. Like today for instance. Metallica had played at the club they were playing at tonight for the previous three nights. However, the crowd was always new and people were always coming to listen to Metallica. It was nice that we stayed in the same area because we were allowed to get a hotel room then. I would've liked it if we could get more than one room, but we just couldn't afford it.

James and I got one bed, Kirk and Lars shared another, and Cliff was stuck to sleeping on the couch. Nobody wanted to sleep by Cliff because he had pointy elbows. We were in this sleeping arrangement when suddenly our alarm started beeping loudly, waking us all up. It was five in the afternoon, but we were on a weird time schedule. We would stay up all night and sleep all day.

"God, someone please turn off the fucking alarm clock!" Lars groaned sleepily, throwing a pillow over his head in an attempt to cover up some of the noise. Poor Kirk was the one closest to the alarm clock, so he was forced to get up and turn it off. As soon as it was turned off, Kirk turned around and flopped right back into bed.

Thinking that there was a reason that the alarm clock had been turned on, I rolled onto my side so I was facing Kirk's and Lars' bed as I said, "Um, guys? Don't you think you should get up now? You set that alarm so you wouldn't be late for tonight's show. You should probably take turns going through the shower so we don't run into the same problem as yesterday." Yesterday, the guys had all waited until last minute to get ready for the show which had ended up with everyone trying to take a shower at one time. Believe me, four guys in the same shower is not at all a pretty sight.

"She's probably right," Kirk acknowledged, trying to pull a blanket over his shoulders. "Why don't you go get ready, Lars?" Lars threw the pillow off his head and gave Kirk a dirty look. It was apparent he didn't want to get up and take a shower quite yet. Yawning, Lars said, "Why don't you go take a shower, Kirk? I'm tired. I haven't slept well at all."

"Neither have I!" Kirk shot back, looking upset. "You take up all the blankets. Look at you right now! You have every single blanket and all I have is the sheet!" I peered over at the bed. Kirk was right; Lars was indeed wrapped up in all the blankets while Kirk was forced to one small corner of the bed with just the thin sheet to keep him warm.

Lars, however, did not see the logic to Kirk's statement. Instead, he replied, "Maybe, but at least you fell asleep last night right away. I was kept awake all night." Lars gave me a dangerous glare and added, "No thanks to you or James, Olivia." I blushed lightly and looked away from Lars. After three nights of sleeping in the same bed, James finally convinced me to go ahead and have sex with him even though we were in the room with the other guys. We had waited to do it until we thought everyone was asleep, but apparently Lars hadn't been asleep quite yet or something.

Feeling the need to apologize, I said sincerely, "Sorry Lars, I thought you were asleep last night. Still, I think Kirk does have a point. You really should let him have some more blankets and you should also go take a shower." Lars looked at me speechlessly and stared at me with wide eyes for a few moments. It was clear that Lars wasn't used to being ordered around.

"Um, I was asleep last night!" Lars retorted to me in a vicious tone. "You ended up waking me up with all your whimpering. All I heard last night was you calling out James' name about twenty times and you said, 'Oh god', about another twenty times. You weren't exactly saying any of that quietly either. You were pretty much screaming the whole-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough," I said, blushing furiously. Lars always found a way to get on my nerves. Why couldn't he just back off and leave James and me alone for once? Trying to change the subject, I went back to the original concept of who was going to take the shower, "Lars, why don't you take the shower? Nobody else is moving."

Lars grumbled for a few minutes before his eyes lit up and he said, "Why don't you take a shower first, Olivia?" I made a face and shook my head, "No, I'm not going to the show so I don't need to take a shower." My stomach was really irritating me today. Even now it was twisting and turning. It seemed like everything I ate I ended up vomiting. Just last night, I had spent the entire show in the bathroom puking my guts out. I had hoped that I would feel better this morning, but unfortunately that wasn't happening.

"Well, why don't James go take a fucking shower then?" Lars suggested irritably. James, who hadn't said a word all morning, finally spoke. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and had his head pressed against the small of my back, "I don't wanna take a shower. The water is too cold and I'm too tired."

"But..." Lars was coming out of excuses. He stuttered for a moment before saying, "You probably smell." James shook his blonde head and said, "No, I don't. Hey Olive, do I smell?" I rolled over onto my opposite side and inhaled deeply. James smelled like a mixture of beer and some musky scent. He actually smelled pretty good.

"Nah, you don't smell," I said, running my hand through James' tangled hair. "Well, actually you do smell. You smell really good. Good enough to eat really." James closed his eyes and smiled at me blissfully as his hand stroked up and down my sides, "Aw, aren't you sweet in the morning. Are you hungry? I could feed you if you're hungry for a certain kind of food." James pushed me against his body and I could feel his cock pressing against my thigh. James started to pull my nightie up, but I quickly slapped his hand away. Kirk didn't need an up close view of James and I being intimate.

"My god, you guys are disgusting!" Lars frowned at us and made a face. Looking over at Cliff, he said, "Why don't Cliff just take a shower? I'm tired and it's nice and warm in the bed." Kirk scowled and tried to grab one of Lars' blankets, saying, "It's only warm if you've stolen all the blankets! Come on, Lars, let me just have one?"

Lars jerked the blanket away from Kirk and shook his head. Looking over at Cliff's sleeping figure on the couch, I resisted a smile as I said to Lars, "I think it would take longer to wake Cliff up than it would for you to take a shower." Lars looked over at Cliff who was sleeping like a rock. Deciding that it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to wake him up, Lars sighed loudly and jumped out of bed, "Fine! I'll go take the goddamn shower!" As Lars disappeared in the bathroom, Kirk quickly grabbed the blankets and cuddled up in them. Grinning happily at me, he said, "Thanks Olivia!"

I returned Kirk's smile and said, "Anytime, Kirk." It was good to see that Lars didn't get his way all the time.
Sign up to rate and review this story