Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For...Forever"

“No. This is a very important ‘but’.”

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 1002 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kyle, Ember, and Delilah ran after Bennie to the bathroom, Delilah checked to make sure Bennie was the only one in a stall before she told Kyle to come in, and locked the door behind them.
“Bennie, are you okay?” Kyle asked as he knocked on the stall door. Bennie didn’t reply. Kyle knocked again. “Bennie, hun, are you alright?” He was answered by a violent heave from the other side of the door.
“Bennie, open that door!” Ember said as she started to kick it. After a few more retches, Bennie started to sob. “Aww, Bennie, hun, what’s wrong?” Ember asked. Bennie didn’t reply, she just continued to sob for a few minutes before finally opening the door.
“I just ruined everything, didn’t I?” she asked, pulling her knees to her chest. Bennie choked back a few sobs as she looked at her friends. They all shook their heads.
“No!” they replied as Delilah walked into the stall and sat down next to Bennie.
“What’s wrong?” Delilah asked as she put an arm around Bennie’s shoulders. Bennie shook her head before burying her face between her knees. “Come on, Bennie, what’s wrong?” Bennie began to sob again, harder than before.
“I… I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant.” Bennie choked out between sobs. Delilah and Ember gasped.
“That’s so great!” They said in unison. Bennie laughed hysterically. She laughed so hard and so long she almost couldn’t breathe. When she finally stopped laughing it took her a few minutes before she was calm enough to speak.
“Gerard and I only started having sex two weeks ago. It’s not his. It’s Gabe’s” Bennie replied. Delilah and Ember’s faces fell slightly.
“Okay… Well, have you told him?” Delilah asked. Bennie laughed again before shaking her head.
“I don’t know for sure. I’m like a month late starting my period, and I’ve been throwing up the past few mornings, but that could be because I’m making huge changes in my life.” Delilah, Ember, and Kyle nodded in agreement.
“Well, who would you tell first? Gerard or Gabe?” Kyle asked. Bennie’s head shot up and she gave Kyle an odd look as she thought.
“Gerard.” She replied after a moment. Kyle smiled.
“You obviously love him and care about him more. So… Why are you in here crying and vomiting? Splash some water on your cheeks, wipe that mascara off your face, and gargle a little bit of water. Then go back out there. That was a simple fix.” Kyle explained. Bennie rolled her eyes.
“Everything is a simple fix for you, isn’t it, Kyle?“ She asked with a smile. Kyle nodded and reached into his pocket for his tic tacs. Bennie took them from him and popped two into her mouth. “By the way, Kyle, why are you here?”
“Oh, please. When Gerard went shopping for that ring, he took Mikey. Mikey told Delilah. Delilah told Ember. Ember told Frank, Frank told everybody but you, and Brian called me. And I was not going to miss this.” He replied.
“Is your boyfriend here with you?” She asked, excitedly. Kyle shook his head.
“You know he doesn’t go anywhere where there could be cameras. Which means he’ll never be anywhere near you.” Kyle replied. Bennie pouted before everybody started to stand up. Delilah held out her hand to help Bennie up, but tore it out of her reach just before Bennie could latch onto it.
“But wait! Before I help you up, are you going to say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’?” Delilah asked. Bennie laughed.
“I’ll help myself up, and you’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Gerard! Gerard! Come on, sit back down!” Mikey shouted as he ran through the restaurant after his brother.
“No. Obviously I just fucked up. I’m going to go back to the hotel.”
“Gerard, you didn’t fuck up! Maybe she was just nervous. You know she throws up all the time when she gets nervous.” Mikey said as he caught Gerard by the sleeve. Gerard shook his head.
“I just need to get out of here. I fucked up, I know it. I paid the bill. It’s all taken care of. I just need to get out of here.”
Gerard sat on the bench up front, holding his head in his hands, as he waited for the limo to come back around. He felt someone sit down next to him and he shifted away from them.
“Gerard?” Bennie whispered as she put her hand on his shoulder. His head shot up and Bennie frowned when she saw he’d been crying. “I’m sorry.” She whispered. Gerard wiped the tears away from his face and shook his head.
“No, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have asked. I fucked up.” Gerard mumbled, looking away from Bennie.
“No you didn’t. I’m sorry I ran away. I just got nervous.” Bennie quietly replied. Gerard looked back over at her.
“Are you okay now?” Gerard asked as he looked into Bennie’s eyes. Bennie looked away.
“Yeah. I’m fine, but there’s something I have to tell you.” Bennie replied. Gerard attempted to keep his expression neutral, but when Bennie looked back she could see concern in his eyes.
“What?” He quietly asked.
“I do want to marry you. But-” She began. Gerard jumped up and grabbed her hands.
“Bennie, what ‘but’? No buts!” He excitedly asked. Bennie laughed and shook her head.
“No. This is a very important ‘but’.” She said with a laugh. Gerard couldn’t wipe the smile from his face.
“So, what’s the but?” He asked. Bennie’s smile vanished and she took a few deep breaths.
“Never mind. No but.” Bennie said as she stood up. Gerard cupped her face in his hands and kissed her.
“I love you.” He whispered. Bennie smiled.
“I love you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story