Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 8 - final chapter

by MyChemicalRomancer 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 1069 words

3Moving
I woke up in the familiar hosptial bed, I felt Frank's head at my hand as he sobbed to himself.
"Frankie." I whispsered hoarsely as he raised his head.
"Come lie with me." I murmered as he lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Frank, I love you so much, I can't explain how happy it makes me to be you wife. "
I felt my neck become wet as he cried into it.
I coughed and looked in horror at the blood on the tissue.
"I love you too Aly" He sobbed.
"Kiss me." I whispered hoarsely as he lean't in and kissed my lips passionately. I lay back down next to him as he curled his legs around me. We stayed in silence for a while, until I started to murmur our song, it was the one we danced to at the prom, the one he would sing when I was upset.
"Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road." Slowly he began to join in as we quietly sang to eachother.

"Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go."

"So make the best of this test
and don't ask why."

"It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time."

"It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."

"So take the photographs
and still frames in your mind."

"Hang it on a shelf
In good health and good time."

"Tattoos of memories
and dead skin on trial."

"For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while."

"It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."

"It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."

"It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."

"I'll love you forever my Frankie." I whispered as I closed my eyes for what I knew would be the last time in this life.

- General POV -
Frank paused as he heard the last breath leave his beautiful wife's lips. He sat up to look at her.
"No!" He cried as he stared at her lifeless body. "No!"
He hugged her tightly and tried to block out the monotone flat beep from the heart monitor.
"Babe, come on you can't go. I love you too much. Babe please!" He begged.
It was no use, Aly's body lay still and lifeless on the hospital bed.
Frank cried his heart out as the doctors pulled him away.
"I'll always love you Aly - never forget that!" He stumbled down the eerie lighted corridor. He needed nor wanted nothing more in this life. He dragged himself into his car and drove home.
When he got in he collapsed on the sofa, only to be welcomed by Alicia and Mikey.
"She's gone!" He screamed out - tears pouring down his face ," She's gone ! They took her away, They fuckin' took her away! " He collapsed onto the floor and cried his eyes out.
Mikey ran out to get Bob, Ray and Gerard in the room.
"my beautiful wife - gone!" He cried out.
The whole group sat in silence, completely quietened by their own tears.
Frank stood up slowly.
"I'm going to bed." He muttered. He stumbled into his bedroom and collapsed on Aly's side of the bed, He inhaled her scent from the pillow and cried harder. He looked over to the cabinet and found a note - confused he looked at the envelope, it was addressed to him. It was in Aly's handwriting. He opened to note, It read :
Frankie, If your reading this then the worse of the worst has happened. I just wanted to let you know that I love you and my life before the day I walked into that science lab to see you sat there staring out the window - was nothing but pain and misery. I wanted to thankyou for making my life worth living and these past few years amazing. And the fact I can proudly say I'm Mrs.Iero makes it even better. I'm sorry if it's causing you pain reading this - but I just wanted you to know how much I love you and will do whereever I am right now. And whilst I'm getting used to these wings up here - I want you to know I will be proudly watching down on you every day, waiting until we can finally meet again. It hurts me so much to write this, as I don't want to go, but maybe it's my time - maybe the big guy in the sky has bigger plans for me, but until then, I will be right here waiting for you, hubbie. I know its corny but here's a song I wrote just for you babe.

Turn away,
If you could get me a drink
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me in all my favorite colors,
My sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

Now turn away,
'Cause I'm awful just to see
'Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body,
Oh, my agony,
Know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
But counting down the days to go
It just ain't living
And I just hope you know

That if you say (if you say)
Goodbye today (goodbye today)
I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)

'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you


I love you Frankie, with all my heart and until we meet again, keep this letter as a reminder of me.
Eternally Yours,
Aly Iero.


He would meet her again, her life was stolen from her before she had the chance to live it. But he would love her forever - he had since they day they had met.




Hey guys, this ones a tear jerker - I actually cried writing this xxxxxx Thanks again for al the comments and reviews xxxxx hope I didnt upset you too much xxxx Love and Thanks and Tissues xxxx Ellie Frank xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story