Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 6: This I Love

by rmrose2662

A beautiful night turns into a misunderstanding, and then a f***ed up dream. BTW this is my first sex scene I've ever written, so sorry if it's not too good.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2011-01-11 - 1025 words - Complete

?Blocked
Axl was lying in bed, looking at the wall opposite him. I looked from him to the wall, trying to figure out what he was looking at, but I couldn’t see anything. So instead I went around the bed and pulled the robe off, forcing him to look at me. A smile spread across his face and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me over him.
He kissed me sensuously, then pulled away. He rolled over on his side, pulling me with him. I still had my leg wrapped around his waist. He looked serious now. I stroked his cheek, a scowl spreading across my face. “Axl, what’s the matter?”
He exhaled. “Riley, do you love Slash?”
I giggled. “Yes, I love Slash. Of course.”
Axl tensed up and pushed my leg off him. He stood up and began putting clothes on.
“Axl what are you doing?”
“I’m going over to Erin’s and getting back together with her.”
I shot up. “What? Why?”
He pulled a jacket on over his bare chest and glared at me. “You might want to go chase your boyfriend.”
“I don’t have to chase him yet, he hasn’t gone anywhere.”
Axl looked confused. “Are we talking about the same person?”
“I’m talking about you. Who the hell are you talking about?”
“Slash.”
I scrunched my eyebrows together. “Why would you call Slash my boyfriend?”
“You just said you love him!”
“Oh my God, didn’t we have a conversation just like this earlier today?”
“What?”
“Only difference is it was about you and Erin. Now it’s about me and Slash!”
“You fucked Slash!?”
“What? No! Ew! It’s similar… but, not.”
“How so?”
“Yes, I love Slash, but like a brother, nothing more. It’s the same way I feel about Steven.”
The door to Izzy and Duff’s room opened. “Will you guys shut the fuck up!? We’re trying to sleep!”
“Sorry Duff!”
Duff slammed the door, leaving me and Axl staring at each other in our room. I lifted my arms up to Axl. “Come back to bed, please. You’re blowing this out of proportion.”
Axl stood there, staring at me. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked up to Axl and grabbed his shoulders. “I love you Axl, do you hear me? I love you. Whenever I’m around you it’s like all that matters is that you stay with me.” I came closer to him and rested my head against his chest. “Don’t leave me now.”
I felt his hands wrap around the bare skin of my back. He swayed me back and forth. “I won’t leave you.” He kissed the top of my head, just as Slash had done. And suddenly I realized where all this was coming from.
I looked up at Axl. “You heard Slash kiss me didn’t you?”
Axl grimaced at the word. “Yeah, I did.”
I started laughing. “Axl he kissed my head, that’s it, not my cheek, not my forehead, and certainly not my lips.” I kissed him gently. “Those are reserved for you.”
“…Really?”
“Yes, really.”
Axl relaxed and turned himself around so his back was to the bed. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and fell back on the bed, pulling me on top of him again. I giggled, straddled his hips, and fell forward on his chest, kissing him fiercely, pushing his jacket off his shoulders and down his arms while he pulled off his jeans.
He rolled over so he was on top of me, his lips not leaving mine for a moment.
I loved when Axl kissed me like that. It was hard and demanding, but also loving. I moaned as he forced my lips to part and his tongue invaded my mouth, exploring every bit of the cavern. He took my wrists and pinned them next to my head, one on each side.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and welcomed him inside of me. I whimpered as he repeated the movement over and over again, not letting up for almost an hour.
“Oh shit!” I moaned. “Stop, stop now. Oh God!”
Axl smiled at me evilly. “Only when you scream my name,” he teased, thrusting harder as he said it.
I moaned louder, and Axl only quickened his pace. “Say it and I’ll stop, Riley,” Axl grunted. “I’ll stop the agony.”
Tears swam, blurring my vision. “Oh God…Oh, Axl!” I cried as I peaked. He kept going, pushing me through more pain. “Oh, Axl,” I whispered into his ear.
He pulled out and collapsed on me, a pile of sweaty limbs, both of us panting hard. He rolled off me only to have me wrap an arm around his chest.
We fell asleep silently, our legs entwined together. The last thing I heard was Axl’s deep breathing next to my ear, lulling me into sleep.

Next thing I saw was a backstage area during some concert. I heard music blaring over the intercom and Axl’s voice wailing through the speaker. But I wasn’t paying attention to that.
What I was paying attention to was the man in front of me.
He hadn’t changed at all. He still had the same shoulder-length hair, the same almond shaped eyes, and the same silver necklace wrapped around his left wrist.
He came up to me and stroked my cheek. “I love you Riley, no matter what. Remember that.”
He leaned in to kiss me and I met him halfway. However, under the touch of my lips the feeling changed. I opened my eyes and saw Bruce’s face melt away to Axl’s. The music over the system changed from Guns n Roses to Iron Maiden music, namely the Trooper. I pulled away, startled at the sudden change. Axl moved a strand of my hair behind my ear.
“I love you Riley, no matter what. Remember that.”
The scene morphed again, changing to both Axl and Bruce standing in front of me, looking expectantly at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story