Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 5: You're Crazy

by rmrose2662 0 reviews

Adriana Smith, Steven's girlfriend, stirs shit up even more.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-09 - 1144 words - Complete

0Unrated
The front door slammed shut, startling me to full consciousness. Axl was lying next to me, his arm around my shoulders, the sheet barely covering him. I heard shouting coming from the living room, voices that sounded like Duff’s and Slash’s and a female voice that I knew but couldn’t fully recognize. I got up, pulled a robe over my shoulders, and went out to the living room.
Duff was screaming at some chick, Slash was going through the cupboards in the kitchen, frantically searching for something. The girl getting yelled at was short with dark brown, almost black hair. She had brown eyes and was screaming back at Duff at the top of her lungs.
“I don’t care what you think about me Duff! So long as Steven loves me, I don’t care what anyone thinks!”
“Shut the fuck up Adriana!”
I groaned and walked next to Duff. “What’s up now?”
Duff looked at me. “Adriana is under the impression the Steven still wants her.”
I looked at her in disbelief. “Adriana, he broke up with you two weeks ago!”
“Yeah, but he visited last night.”
I frowned. “Last night? Dude, Steven was here, partying with us.”
“That’s what I keep trying to tell her!” Duff shouted, throwing his hands up in the air.
“When did he go over?”
Adriana thought for a moment. “Somewhere around three-thirty in the morning.”
I looked up at Duff. “Didn’t Steven go somewhere about two forty-five?”
Duff nodded. “Yeah, he did. Dude he was fucking wasted! He couldn’t walk straight to save his life,” he commented, a goofy smile spreading across his face.
I looked back at Adriana. “Ya see? He was drunk and was probably horny. He doesn’t love you Adriana.”
She glared at me. “How the fuck would you know? You have no idea how Steven feels about me!”
I smiled smugly. “Wanna bet? How long have I known you and Steven, Slash?” I called over my shoulder.
“I dunno, about seven years I guess.”
“And how long have you known Steven, Adriana?”
She furrowed her brow. “Shut the hell up you bitch!”
I shook my head. “Why is everyone insisting on calling me a bitch today?”
Duff cocked his head. “Axl called you a bitch?”
“Nah, but Erin came over and she called me a bitch.”
Slash came up next to me, gripping a bottle of Jack Daniels. “Shit you found out about Erin?”
“Yeah thanks for telling me about her. See what a good friend you are.”
“Hey! You know Axl would have kicked my ass if I had told you about Erin. Besides, it’s not like he dumped you for her, did he?”
I looked at Slash like he was insane. “Yes Slash. Axl dumped me, which is exactly why I’m standing here in nothing but a robe in the apartment that all of you guys share with Axl.”
“You know what? You can be a real…”
“Hello! Can we back to what’s really important here?” Adriana interrupted.
I sighed. “Look Adriana, go home, okay? Steven does not love you, he thinks you’re hot, good in bed, and you have money, that’s it. Nothing more. Understand?”
She glared at me. “Riley, I fucking hate you.”
“Yeah, well the feelings mutual.”
The door behind Adriana opened, allowing Steven and Izzy in, both carrying an open bottle of Jack Daniels. Steven took a swig and noticed Adriana. “What are you doing here?”
Adriana ran up to Steven and wrapped her arms around him. “Thank God you’re here Stevie! These idiots keep saying you don’t love me!”
Steven smiled down at her affectionately. He caressed her back with his free hand and pulled her in closer. “Of course I love you babe.”
She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Steven pulled her into a hug. The four of us looked at Steven, making gestures at Adriana, motioning to Steven that he was insane for going out with her. “Are you an idiot?” I mouthed.
“Shut up! I’m trying to get laid!” he mouthed back.
We all groaned.
The bedroom door opened and Axl came out, still groggy, clad only in a pair of boxers. “What the fuck is going on out here?”
Izzy explained as Axl came up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. He stared at Steven in disbelief. “Seriously dude? Come on, you can do better than this bitch.”
Adriana turned to face Axl, her mouth agape. She looked up at Steven, pleadingly. “Stevie, are you really going to let him talk to your girlfriend like that?”
Steven glared up at Axl. “Dude, shut the fuck up!”
Axl let his arms drop from my waist. “Don’t tell me to shut the fuck up, you faggot! I’m trying to save your sorry ass from this skank!”
“Seriously, shut up! You don’t hear me talking about Riley like that!”
“That’s ‘cause she’s your friend dipshit!”
“Okay!” I shouted, trying to get the guys to stop fighting. “Steven, just take Adriana back to its place and stay there okay? I don’t care what you do with it; just get it out of here.”
Adriana frowned at me again. “It?”
“Yeah, it.” I looked back at Steven. “We’ll see you tomorrow Steve-o.”
He nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go babe.” He turned and headed back out the door. “See you guys later!”
“She called me an ‘it’,” I heard Adriana whisper, making me smirk to myself. Slash smiled at me. “This is why we love you Riley.”
I grinned back at him. “I know.”
“Great!” Duff exclaimed. “Now that the psycho’s out of here, I’m going to bed.”
“Right behind you bro!” Izzy commented.
Axl nibbled at my ear. “Ready to go back to bed?”
I smiled at him seductively. “Absolutely.”
We started heading back to the room when I noticed Slash standing in front of the window, just watching the street. I pulled out of Axl’s grasp. “Riley, what’re you…?”
“Just a sec, I’ll be right there.”
Axl nodded and continued back to bed. I walked up next Slash and leaned into his shoulder. “You okay?”
“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”
I shrugged. “I don’t know. You just seemed out of it.”
Slash put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. “Nah, I’m okay. I think I’m gonna crash at Yvonne’s house tonight.”
I nodded. “Okay, whatever you want.”
He kissed the top of my head before letting me go. “I’ll see you in the morning sis.”
“Yup. Night bro.”
“Love you.”
“Love you too.”
He walked out the front door and I went back to Axl’s room.
Sign up to rate and review this story