Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 4: Back Off Bitch

by rmrose2662 0 reviews

Axl has a secret and Riley is pissed...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-09 - 2538 words - Complete

1Ambiance
The day I discovered the song I was at Axl’s apartment and he seemed out of sorts that day. He was walking very lightly, so lightly he seemed like he was floating. He talked about weird things and seemed lightheaded, like he had just woken up from a perfect dream, or was still in one.
I went to the kitchen to make us something to eat and when I came back Axl was writing something on a pad of paper.
“What’s that?”
Axl stowed the pad very quickly into his jacket. “Nothing. Just some doodling.”
I sat down next him, really interested in what he had drawn. Like Slash, Axl was talented in many of the arts including drawing. I was always excited to see what he had done recently and he was normally just as excited to show me and get feedback from me. This sudden occurrence to not show me what he did made me suspicious. I’m still surprised that Axl didn’t do a better job at lying. That’s another thing he has a knack for.
I decided a direct attack would get me nowhere. Axl could pin me against the couch and that would be the end of that. Instead I sat there, just relaxing, Axl resting his arm over my shoulders. Slowly I began to rub the inside of his thigh. Then I curled into his chest. Soon I was looking up at him and had begun kissing his chin. From there it became tender kisses which swiftly built up to a full out make out session. Damn I’m good.
I acted like I was opening his jacket to take it off, and Axl was so entranced by the make out session that he forgot about the notebook. I reached inside, snatched it, and quickly pulled myself out from under Axl.
“Riley, no!”
I flipped to the page he had been on and saw the beginnings of a song. At the top of the page was a line that read “To Erin, I love you forever.”
I could feel my heart begin to break. Axl sighed and walked over to me. He took the book from my hands. “Riley it doesn’t mean anything.”
“So do you say ‘I love you forever’ to every girl you see?” I could feel tears beginning to well up and as much as I fought it a few spilled out. I wasn’t yelling at Axl yet, but I was getting there. My voice was shaking, warning me that a full breakdown was on the way.
“No Riley. It’s not like that.”
“Who’s Erin?”
No answer.
“Axl, who the fuck is this Erin bitch!?”
“Don’t call her a bitch! She’s an amazing woman!”
“So you admit it!”
“Admit what?”
“That you’re two-timing both me and this other girl!”
Axl looked stunned for a moment. “Riley, I…”
“Save it, Axl. I don’t want to hear it.”
“Just listen to me.”
“Why should I!?”
“Because I love you!”
It was my turn to be stunned. I was silent for a moment, looking at Axl who’s breathing had picked up to an almost pant. I walked over to Axl until I was looking straight into his face and then I leaned in closer. “Prove it.”
He grabbed me and kissed me forcefully. I fought the urge to kiss him back and instead pushed him off me. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. “A kiss doesn’t prove anything Axl. I could go kiss Slash right now and I wouldn’t mean it.” I glared into his eyes. “I want you to prove that you love me.”
Axl sighed. “Riley, I don’t know how else to prove it.”
“Then you don’t love me,” I whispered.
“Well, what do you want me do!? Burn the song?”
I smiled. “That’ll work.”
Axl stared at me. “You’re crazy if you think I’m going to burn this.”
“Fine, you don’t have to do it,” I conceded. I ripped the notebook out of his hand and tore out the song. “I’ll do it myself.”
“Riley don’t you dare!”
I grabbed a lighter and went over to the sink. Axl ran up behind me and grabbed my wrist. “Stop it! It’s not that big of a deal!”
“Maybe not to you, but it is to me!”
“Why?”
“’Cuz!”
“That’s not good enough! Why is it a big deal to you?”
“Because I love you!”
Axl looked at me for a moment. He tore the paper from my hand, pushed past me, and lit the lighter. He held the flame up to the paper and let it burn. When it was nothing but ashes in the sink he turned back to me. He pulled me into his chest and kissed me, tenderly but passionately at the same time.
“I love you more than anything or anyone. I don’t want to hurt you,” he whispered.
“I know. No one ever wants to hurt me.” I gazed up into his eyes. “But they always seem to.”
He pulled me into a sweet hug, in a slight comforting way. It was times like this when people got to see the real Axl. The kind, sweet, amazing man as opposed the unstable, certifiable celebrity people like to think he is.
He kissed my hair and let me cry softly into his chest. He whispered comforting words to me until I finally stopped sobbing. He led me back to the couch and let me sit in his lap.
We were silent for a moment. He pulled my head into his neck and stroked my back.
I was the first to break the silence. “So why did you say you loved her if you didn’t?”
“Who said I didn’t?”
I felt heat rise in my chest as the jealousy set in. “But you said it didn’t mean anything,” I commented, trying to keep my voice level.
“Compared to how I feel about you it doesn’t. I love her, sure, but I’m in love with you.”
“So how long have you known her?”
“I met her a few months after I met you.”
I looked at him. “So were you two-timing us?”
Axl hesitated. “You’re going to kill me.”
“No I won’t.”
“You’re going to get pissed.”
“Axl, I’m already pissed, I’m just not going to yell and bitch anymore.”
Axl took a steadying breath. “Yeah, I guess I was.”
“Well did you fuck her?”
“Just once.”
I sighed. “Oh well, there’s nothing I can do about it now.”
Axl raised his eyebrows. “Really? You’re just going to let me off the hook like that?”
“Just this once. Consider it a warning.” I rested my forehead against his. “So don’t get used to it,” I whispered.
He kissed me and slowly ran his fingertips up my spine, making me shiver. I kissed back and soon his tongue was down my throat.
He pulled away and I looked up at him curiously. He patted my back. “Get up for a second.”
I obeyed and let Axl up. He grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and went to lock the door while I pulled my shirt off and undid my bra. He took his shirt off, revealing his amazing body. He came back to the bed and crawled on top of me. He kissed the hollow of my neck gently, exciting me even more.
He unbuttoned and unzipped his tight jeans and pulled them off and started working on my shorts.
Then there was a knock at the front door. Axl kept kissing my neck and undoing my bottoms, but since we were the only ones there I felt like I had to say something. “Aren’t you going to get that?”
“They can come back later if it’s important,” Axl mumbled, still set on his task.
“Axl!” a female voice called outside the front door. “It’s me!”
Axl lifted his head up to look at me. I raised my eyebrows, heat swelling in my chest. “Is that her?”
Axl nodded.
“Go tell her to fuck off.”
Axl smiled. “I can do that.”
He got up, pulled his jeans back on, and went outside. I pulled a shirt on, redid my shorts, and went to stand in the door frame to watch. Axl looked back at me and winked before opening the front door.
A girl of about twenty with long brown hair and bright blue eyes, just like me, was standing there smiling. She wrapped her arms around Axl and kissed him and I couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous. At the same time I got some humor at the thought of Axl kicking her to the curb.
But he didn’t. In fact he began kissing her back. I watched for a few seconds and was about to say something when Axl finally pulled away. “Erin, you have to go.”
Her smile disappeared. “What? Why?” She looked inside the apartment and noticed me. I smiled smugly and waved. Erin let go of Axl and pushed her way inside. She walked over to me and when she got in front of me she turned to Axl and pointed at my face. “Who is this bitch?”
My mouth fell open. “Two things. One, get your finger out of my face before I break it. And two, the funny thing is that’s exactly what I asked Axl when I saw the song he wrote for you.”
Axl walked over to us, a frown spreading across his face. “She’s not a bitch! This is Riley.” Like she didn’t know…
I looked at the girl for a moment, studying her face. I felt like I knew her, like I’d seen her face somewhere before. And then it dawned on me.
“You’re father’s an Everly Brother, isn’t he?”
She looked at me. “Why the fuck should I tell you, you fucking whore?”
I raised my eyebrows. “What did you just call me?”
“You heard me!”
I clenched my fists. It took all my self-control to not punch her in the mouth so hard it’d knock her teeth down her throat. Axl came in front of me and put his hands on my waist. “Riley, calm down.”
“Axl, if I were you I’d escort your little girlfriend out before this apartment becomes a crime scene.”
“She’s not my girlfriend.”
Erin grabbed his shoulder. “Than what am I? A booty call? Just some chick that you use for sex?”
“I’ve only fucked you once!”
Erin smiled. “So look me in the eye and tell me it wasn’t the best sex you’ve ever had.”
I busted out laughing. “Hon, if it was the best sex he’s had he would have gone to fuck you, not me, like we were about to do before you so rudely interrupted.”
Erin glared at Axl. “WHAT?!”
Axl smiled. “She has a point you know.”
“I can’t believe this! Are you dumping me?”
“Well, we kinda had to be together before I dumped you.”
“Why are you being such a dick?!”
“Why are you being such a whiny little bitch?!” Axl responded.
“I am not! I thought you loved me!”
Axl put his arm around my waist. “Nope. I love her.”
I smiled and put my arms around his neck. He looked at me and kissed me. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I felt hands around my neck, trying to strangle me. I opened my eyes to see Erin, her arms outstretched to my neck. The flow of air to my lungs became constricted and I began to choke. I kicked her in the stomach so hard she let go and went flying back into glass coffee table which smashed under her weight.
I coughed and started walking to her, determined to beat her sorry, skinny ass, but Axl held me back. “Riley, stop it. She’s not worth it.”
Erin stood up, blood lightly pouring from a scratch on her arm. “I sure seemed worth it last Saturday, Axl. What was it you said to me? I was the best thing that ever happened to you?”
Axl’s grip tightened on my shoulders to the point that my circulation was beginning to get cut off. “Ow, Axl! Don’t take it out on me! You’re mad at her, remember?”
Axl loosened his grip on me. “You’re right.” He kissed me gently then turned back around to face Erin. Her attitude changed from mocking to fearful. Axl came at her and grabbed her wrist. She flinched when he raised his hand to point at the door and I felt a pang of sympathy for Erin. “Get the fuck out of here Erin.”
A tear slithered out of the corner of her eye. She yanked her wrist away from Axl and headed for the door. She turned around to close the door and flipped me off. All the feelings of pity I had for Erin melted away at that point.
Axl came back to me, a different look on his face than he had earlier when he was yelling at Erin. He was smiling and he was looking at me lovingly. He came back and put his hands back on my waist and began kissing the hollow of my neck, but I couldn’t get into the passion of the moment again. A question was gnawing inside me that I just couldn’t ignore. “Axl, have you hit Erin?”
Axl paused. He pulled his lips away from my neck and sighed. “Riley, you’ve got to understand. She’s so unreasonable.” He looked me in the face. “She’s not like you. She whines and complains so much that it pisses me off to the point that I can’t think of anything else to do but smack her to get her to shut up.”
I rolled my eyes. “If you couldn’t stand her, then why were you with her in the first place?”
Axl shrugged. “I don’t know she was just so hot. I felt like I needed her.”
I frowned. “Was I not enough or something?”
Axl grabbed my shoulders. “Oh God no! No it’s nothing like that. I already told you, I love you so much, more than anything or anyone else in the world. I don’t know what happened; I just felt like I needed her, I never expected it to last.”
I sighed and nodded. “Okay.”
He smiled and pulled me in closer to him. “So, where were we?”
I smiled back at him. “Right about here, I believe.” I kissed him and felt his tongue sliding across the outside of my lips. I parted them and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth.
He lifted me off the ground and cradled me in his arms, carrying me back to the bedroom. From there we resumed our previous actions.
Sign up to rate and review this story