Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love

Better Left Unsaid.

by shehadtheworld12 1 review

Bob sets things straight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 1413 words

2Exciting
Bob breathed into his hands to warm himself from the night time cold of the city. The wind always seemed to pick up whenever he went outside. He shook his head as he looked out the window of his car, waiting for the right time. He saw no sign of life in the city version of a suburb home. The lights were off with only the occasional chirp of crickets to cut the silence that lingered more than necessary.

Only a few minutes later, headlights came into view, followed by the familiar rear end of a Mercedes Benz pulling into the driveway. The car shut off and the door opened, revealing Meena in her wrap around coat and auburn hair twisted into a bun, a few bangs framing her face as her heels clicked against the pavement. Bob breathed deeply before getting out more silent than a fly as he walked up to the house. Meena reached for her keys and slid the black labeled one into the keyhole, twisting it and letting it open; before she felt the presence of someone behind her. She turned around and gasped, only to be shoved inside as Bob slammed the door shut behind him with his foot. His hands clutching her wrists tightly as he shoved her against the wall while she looked up at him with panicked eyes.

"Bob-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked her darkly as she shivered from his tone.

"What the fuck are you trying to prove Meena?" he asked her as she struggled in his grasp.

"I didn't-"

"You know I don't get you anymore. You drug me, you threaten my relationship with Tissa, not to mention her and my son's well being. That doesn't fly with me." he said as she looked up at him.

"Don't pretend you care about Tissa, when that little bitch did nothing but keep secrets from you." she retorted. He looked at her confused as her breathing hitched.

"What are you talking about?" he hissed.

"Oh come on Bob. You fucked Tissa and got her pregnant, then she skips town and doesn't even tell you about Asia?" she asked and shook her head. "Not a motherly thing to do. Tsk tsk." she added as Bob felt his anger rise.

"How the hell do you know that?" he retorted as she scoffed.

"You are so dense sometimes, it's sickeningly adorable. I saw you that night. The party remember? I saw you two kissing, and right before my eyes you two left together. It doesn't take an idiot to put two and two together. You guys never talked and all of a sudden you two leave? It's only obvious that little bitch had a crush on you, it was just the icing on the cake for her wasn't it? Then graduation rolls around and suddenly...Tissa leaves town? What a coinky dink." she replied with a smile while Bob stared her down before shoving her against the wall again while she laughed.

"You're still so rough. I loved it then, I love it even more now." she smirked at him.

"So what? What does this have to do with the shit you've been pulling?" he replied.

"What do you think Bob? You think I'm gonna let that whore have her happily ever after? She's nothing. A waste of a human being. She doesn't deserve you. She kept your daughter from you for how long? If only Asia knew her mother was nothing but a liar." she replied as Bob felt his wire snap before his hands went to her fragile neck and her tightly as she gasped once more.

"Don't you dare bring my daughter into this. You don't know shit about me and Tissa, Meena. We've both paid our dues and worked it out until you came into the picture. I don't know what I gotta do to make you understand that what we have is finished. I moved on. I have a life with Tissa, and because of you my son is fighting for his life in the hospital. If you think I'm gonna forget that, you have another thing coming. You're wasting your time love, because I will never. love. you." he said slowly while he felt her start to struggle and her eyes became glossy.

"Easier said than done huh?" she retorted as he glared at her.

"Stop this shit." he warned her while she glared back at him and with a sudden gust of adrenaline, she managed to push him off.

"That's what you think. You think you can walk away from me so easily? I'm your first love sweetie, you never forget your first love. You'll never love Tissa as much as you love me. And one day I'll make that pathetic tramp see that." she warned him back while he gripped her wrists again.

"You leave Tissa alone do you hear me?" he asked her in a cruel tone while she stared back at him before her eyes had softened.

"Or what Bob? You gonna threaten me? Tell me something honey, how would Tissa feel if she not only has to worry about two babies, but maybe this baby right here belongs to you." she replied while looking at her stomach as Bob glared at her.

"Fucking bullshit, you're not gonna pull that shit on me." he retorted while she smiled.

"I could just see it now. What would your fans think? You cheating on your pregnant girlfriend who hid the first kid from you. Then you cheat on her and now the other woman is pregnant with your child as well? Doesn't sound like the role model I would want." she replied while he only seemed to get angrier as his face turned red.

"You're lying." he hissed.

"Am I? Do you need to see the sonogram for proof?" she motioned to her purse. He looked at the purse then back at her as his breathing picked up.

"Listen to me. I don't care what you do to me, but when you start messing with my kids, that's a problem. You can lie all you want sweetheart but I won't give a shit. I'm telling you right here and right now, you're gonna stay the hell away from Tissa, and especially my kids. If you hurt them more than you already have, it's going to be a bad day honey. I'm not threatening you, that's a promise." he warned her one final time before letting her go as she watched him leave, slamming the door behind him as tears had slipped down her cheeks and a hand went to her stomach before rubbing the small bump...
~~~

"Where'd you go?" he heard Tissa say as she watched him from the corner of her eye while holding Caden as he turned his head to look back at her.

"I just straightened a few things out." he said simply as she glared at him.

"What do you mean straighten things out? Did you go talk to her?" she replied, slightly getting antsy as he sat up from the hospital chair as he rubbed her shoulder.

"Relax okay? There is nothing to talk about. I talked to her alright? I let her know I'm tired of her shit and she's not going to hurt you, the kids, or the band for that matter, anymore. I'm done." he replied softly as she stared at him before looking down at the baby and nodding as he sighed. He couldn't contain the nauseous feeling in his stomach as he replayed the last few words Meena had said. Was there a chance she was really pregnant? And was there a chance that it was his? He couldn't imagine how terrible things would turn out if that had been the case. But then there was the chance she was lying like she has been doing. Either way, both situations would not have a good outcome.

"Are you okay?" she whispered as he fell out of his trance. He looked back at her and couldn't help but love the way she looked, beautiful, while holding his son in his arms. He couldn't risk damaging their relationship any further, it would kill him and everything else. So he bit his tongue.

"I'm fine." he assured her in a calm tone. "I'm just tired." he reasoned while she nodded in understanding. He turned his head to the window and sighed.

Somethings were better left unsaid.
Sign up to rate and review this story