Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > secret love

secret love

by inuyashasangel 0 reviews

Sesshomaru is the master of the all the land.One day, his world is all messed up because he meets a 17 year old girl named Rin. What are these new feelings?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-05-12 - Updated: 2006-05-12 - 461 words

0Unrated
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY.

FIRST SIGHT
Sesshomaru is walking around one of his many gardens, when he is interupted by one of his gaurds.
"Lord Sesshomaru, me and my men have found a young girl outside the main entrance. We are holding her until you tell us what you want done with her,"the gaurd told his master,before bowing.
"Bring her to my chambers and I will decide then,"Sesshomaru said.
With a nod, the gaurd left. Sesshomaru walked to his chambers to wait for the girl. Then he heard a knock at the door.
"Come in,"said his icy voice.
The gaurd brought in a girl. she was wearing an old,ripped kimono. And her arms were bleeding. The gaurd stood by her,holding her rather tightly by the arms.
"Go,leave us.I will deal with her,"Sesshomaru said once he saw and smelt the blood.
The gaurd bowed and left Sesshomaru and the girl.
"What is your name?"Sesshomaru asked,as softly as he could.When she didn't answer, he repeated his question in an icy cold way.
"I said;WHAT IS YOUR NAME??"
"R-Rin"the girl answered.Sesshomaru could see her shaking and he could smell her tears.
"Well,Rin,I am Lord Sesshomaru. Now tell me why you were outside my entrance.I will only ask once. If you do not answer me, you will have to be punished, and I do not want to do that to you. Now answer me,"Sesshomaru said.
"I will not tell you my reason for being outside your estate. And i do not care if you want to punish me, it's better than having to go back to where i was. So go ahead,"Rin said, trying to fight back tears as she thought about why she left her previous "home". She couldn't hold them back, and they started to fall.
Sesshomaru could smell her tears,but he couldn't see them through her bangs. She had dark brown hair the went to her mid-back.
he thought to himself,"I wonder what was so bad the she would rather have this Sesshomaru punish her than to go back."
"I said go ahead and punish me. It would end all my pain and suffering,so please go ahead,"Rin finally said,tears still falling from her cheeks.
"I will not.I have decided that you shall stay here. You shall have to tell me why you don't want to go back to your home,"Sesshomaru said,turning away and sitting down in his chair,and pulling out a chair for Rin.
He waited for her to talk.

NEXT CHAPTER: RIN'S PAST

PLEASE R&R.THIS IS MY FIRST FAN-FIC SO PLEASE BE NICE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story