Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > I will love you always

I will love you always

by TiffanylovesZane

This is a story of Yu-Gi-Oh Gx the parings are Zane and Alexis I don't want to give out to much info

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-12 - Updated: 2006-05-12 - 1885 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hello I'm back with a story so lets get this started. okay the story stars a couple of hours before the Grad duel startes with Zane and Jaden. It's like 7 hours before the Duel it's like 11p.m. at night....this will have a lemmie ya I think it's a first for Zane and Alexis. This is a oneshot...

Declaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh Gx if i did Zane would be with Alexis..

' Alexis and Zane think to there self '

I Will Love You Always

Alexis was standing by the lighthouse watching the waves hit the brick wall of the lighthouse it was so calm and peaceful. Alexis was in deep thought looking at the water.

'Why do I have These feelings for him?' Alexis thought to herself.

She let out a soft sigh and began to watch the waves in front of her. Alexis was still in deep though that she didn't even notice someone was coming her way.

"Alexis what are you doing out here?" Alexis opened her eyes to see who it was calling her name even throw she already knew that voice.

"Oh...Hi Zane" Alexis blushed "What are you doing here?" Zane just looked at her.

' Was Alexis blushing at me? ' Alexis was trying to avoid contact with his eyes..

" Sooo....Zane are you ready for the grad match against Jaden? " Alexis not even looking at him.

"Yes I'm ready I only have a couple of hours to just think before the duel....that's why I'm out here..." Zane looks at Alexis "So why are you out here? "

Alexis stares at him and smiles "Well... I had to clear my mind that's all " Alexis turned back to the crashing waves.

' Alexis why can't i tell you that i love you ' Zane though and made up his mind tonight he was going to tell Alexis before he leaves.

"Alexis i have to tell you something ?" that cough Alexis attention his voice was gentle she hadn't heard Zane's voice like that.

' What does Zane want to tell me ' Zane saw that he got her attention.

" What do you want to tell me Zane ? " Zane was now facing her.

" Alexis i care for you more than a friend... i love it when you smile, i love it when your brave and i want to tell you that i like you.." Alexis was shocked Zane really liked her as not his friends sister, or a student but as a possible girlfriend.

"Zane i...i..like you too. " Zane's eyes widen. Alexis put her arms around Zane's neck and gave him a passionate kiss.

"A...Alexis i want you? " Zane says in between kisses. Zane counties kissing down her neck.

"Z...Zane not.. here someone..might see..us. " Zane smiles at her and grabs her hand.

" Fine will countie this in my room...come on Lexi. " Alexis blushed every time she hear's him say her nickname.

In the boys Oblisk dorms Zane lead Alexis to his room they didn't get cough because no one was awake it was nearly midnight. Zane and Alexis got to his room, Zane closed and locked the door and walked over to Alexis kissing her again passionately.

" Z...Zane i want you...." Alexis wispier in Zane's ear kissing his neck also.

" Patients Alexis patients" Zane could here her whimper he loved it.

Alexis and Zane were having a tongue fight to see who has the most dominance inside there mouths. Zane stared to remove Alexis shirt the same went Alexis taking off Zane's shirt, Zane stared sucking on Alexis neck ( makes him sound like a vampire but he isn't) again he could hear her moan his hands traveled down to her sides of her skirt and removed it, Alexis unbutton Zane's pants and dropping hem on the floor. The two only stood their in there underwear. Zane pulled Alexis torts him leading her to the King size bed Zane unclipped Alexis Blue bra and toss it aside.

"Alexis has anybody ever told you that you have a beautiful body? "looking at her.

" Yes but with my clothes on..! " Zane only smirked at her.

Zane pushed Alexis on the bed and claimed on top of her and stared kissing her he went to her left breast and stared sucking, licking, kissing it while hearing Alexis moan in pleasure and did the same thing to Alexis other breast, Zane was moving down wear he stop at her belly button he stared to remove her panties and spared her legs and licked one of his fingers and pushed it in her.

" Ohhh....God that feels...soooo...good...Z..Zane don't s..stop!! "

" Now why would I stop? " Zane now put in another finger in and was going in and out faster and faster hearing Alexis moan he put his last finger in and moved it faster and faster.

"Z..Zane..I..can't..take..it.." Alexis cum was all over Zane's fingers.

"I always wondered how you taste? " looking at Alexis panting, Alexis smiled and looked at Zane.

"My turn." Alexis was on top of Zane giving him butterfly kisses all over his body and stared going lower till she reach his boxers and took them off.

' Wow I didn't think Zane was so so big? ' Alexis stared to lick the tip of the head then taking his manhood in her mouth complete Zane was amazed on how good Alexis was.

' Who would a though that Alexis was good at this? ' Alexis kept going up and down.

" A..Alexis..I'm going..to.." but it was to late Zane poured his essents all over Alexis. Alexis licked it all up.

" Like you said I always wondered what you taste like." Zane again switch positions with Alexis with him on top.

"Alexis you still want to do this? " Zane looked at her.

"You know we could stop if you want?"

"No no I want to do this.." Alexis stared to laugh Zane was confused.

"I'm sorry Zane it's just i always wanted to give you my virginity since I meet you now look at us." Zane smirked at her.

" Is that so? " making Alexis blush even harder.

"Alexis you now it's going to hurt for a moment but I promise the rest would be pleasurable"

"Okay Zane I trust you" with that said Zane was in the dominant position. Alexis then spread her legs to let Zane access to the holy land Zane then began slowly putting his cock.

" It's so warm " commented Alexis, Zane only smirks.

" Wait until it's fully in you then you will be begging for it " repiled Zane he soon wedged in until he hit her barrier he looked at her once more.

" Take it Zane. " said Alexis feeling her cunt spread out to accommodate the size of his manhood. He soon thrust in her and Alexis then hugged Zane tightly as the blood leaked out of her ( sorry but it happens so don't tell me anything okay back to the story ).

"It's okay Alexis " said Zane kissing her lovingly.

" It hurts Zane. " Alexis said unable to stand the pain.

" Like I said Alexis there's going to be a lot of pleasure after this trust me do you want me to continue? Alexis nodded. The two lovers waited a few minutes before proceeding to their activity.

" Can you go slow Zane I haven't really been able to adjust yet. " Alexis said in a painful voice, Zane nodded and went slowly from the hilt to the head of his cock he moved in and out of her in slow movement until Alexis adjusted to it.

" Zane i want you to go faster and harder " ordered Alexis. Zane being happy to just do that began to thrusting hard after grabbing her hips.

" Yes..Zane!!! " moaned Alexis as the pleasure washed over their bodies. Alexis then began contracting and expanding her walls around Zane making him moan in pleasure.

" A...A..Alexis...." said Zane lost in the pleasure.

"Harder... Zane... please.." begged Alexis feeling her climax near her. Zane then removed his cock and flipped her over so that her backside faced him.

"Zane what are you doing? asked Alexis.

"I'm not done I want your first time memorable do you want me to stop." said Zane.

" No no keep going " Zane then began shoving his cock in he ass.

"Alexis...your soo..tight..I love it." said Zane as she moan and moved back and fourth.

" Zane..this feels..soo...good." screamed Alexis . Zane began slamming in her harder and harder.

" Z..Zane i...i..can't hold it...i need,, to..release.." Alexis trying her best to hold off her climax.

" I'm almost...there..Alexis..hold on.. a little more for..me.." Alexis nodded. Zane just smiled and continued his work bring Alexis and him so close to orgasm.

" Z..Zane..I can't hold....it anymore.." pleaded Alexis needing to release.

" Let it go" spoke Zane softly in her ear.

" Z...Z..ZANE!!!! screamed Alexis as she came. Zane just threw his head up and shouted.

" A....A..Alexis!!!!"as he came in her. Zane then removed his cock from her so Alexis would be able to calm down from organism. The two bodies were on the bed sweaty and tired then looked at each other.

" That felt... soo.. good " said Alexis covering her body with the Blue sheet. Zane who was breathing hard.

" It was..amazing..." said Zane kissing Alexis passionately on the lips.

" Do you think anyone heard us? " Alexis snuggled beside Zane.

" Probability we were loud we probability woke up a lot of people but who cares." playing with Alexis hair.

" Zane what time is it ?" Zane looked at the time it read 4:20 a.m.

"It would be about 4:20 in the morning why? " Zane hugging her still.

" No reason..Zane.." Alexis looked up at him.

" Yeah"

"Uhhh..what time does the duel start? "

" About 10 a.m. we should sleep now"

" Yeah we should you need your strength for the duel? "

"Alexis I...I..I love you" Alexis looked into Zane's eyes and a tear came down.

" Alexis I souldn't have said that "

" No..No Zane i love you too "

" You do? "

" Yes why wouldn't I ? "

" I always though you liked Jaden? "

" Zane Jaden was a crush your the man of my dreams if you weren't I wouldn't be in your bed now would i? "

" Your right ( yawn) now what do you say we go to sleep? "

" Yeah this is your last night or day here." Zane could here the sadness in her voice.

" Alexis if you want i could ask Dr. Crowler if I could stay and be a assent or something i really don't wan to leave you. "

" You'll do that for me...? "

" Yes like I said Alexis I love you and I don't want to leave you ever"

" I don't want you to leave either I love you to much to see you go."

" Fine that it I'm staining.."

" Your really staining wait till everybody finds out."

" Alexis i love you "

" I love too Zane"

The two kissed passionately and fell asleep in each others arms.

THE END

Ya I'm done so tell me what you think please review it this is my first lemony so don't bash me...thanks for reading this check out my other stories....
Sign up to rate and review this story