Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

When You Were Young

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

James and Olivia have some fun at the hotel...

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-15 - Updated: 2010-12-15 - 2085 words

-1Boring
I had no problem with James undressing me, but I wasn't sure if I wanted him doing it right now when all the other guys were still in the room. I wish I had a magic wand and could wave it to make them all disappear. Unfortunately, there was no such magic wand and the guys remained in the room. As James began to unbutton my top, I looked nervously over across the room and whispered nervously, "Uh, James? Don't you think we should get the other guys out of here before we start this?"

James didn't even bother glancing over at the other guys as he replied, "Nah. They won't care. Besides, I'm sure they've seen you naked before so you really shouldn't give a shit about this. They're probably too busy with their own shit to even look over at us anyways." I looked over to see if James was right. Cliff and Lars were looking enraptured as they looked over some sheet music for a new song called "Creeping Death" that was goign to be on the Ride the Lightning album. Kirk was sitting on the bed opposite us and was messing around with Cliff's bass guitar. I had no idea why Kirk was using it, but now wasn't the time to worry about that.

James undid all the buttons on my shirt so that it fell open and exposed my entire chest. James gazed up and down my body lustily before he leaned his head down and licked one of the white blobs off my chest. Meanwhile, his blonde hair tickled my chest ever so lightly. Suddenly, James jerked his head back up, turned, and spat the white blob out on the floor.

Bursting out laughing, I said, "What was that for? I take it you don't like the crappy mush much either?" James made a face and looked at the white clumpy food in horror, "Fuck no! What the hell is that stuff? It tastes like a combination of puke and piss. I'll just wipe the rest of it off you." James leaned over and grabbed a tissue from a tissue box on our nightstand. He carefully wiped all the remaining clumps of food off my chest and then threw the tissue by the tub of mush that was lying forgotten on one of the corners of the bed. Glad to have that sticky stuff off me, I looked up at James curiously and waited to see what he would do next.

"You look prettier than I remembered you to be," James said, eyes lingering on my bra. It was silky and black with cute blue straps. Rolling my eyes at James I protested, "Um, no. I haven't changed one bit since you saw me last. If I've changed at all, I look uglier because I'm exhausted, weak, and so sick that you won't even let me feed myself."

"Maybe so, but you're still the most beautiful woman I've seen all week," James murmured back as his hands climbed up my stomach to my chest. I figured he was probably joking, but it still felt good to be called beautiful when I thought of myself as ugly. James traced his fingers around my bra in a teasing fashion. I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Do you always have to tease me? Why don't you have a little mercy on me today since I'm still sick, hm?"

"Anxious, are we?" James answered my question with a question. Blushing, I nodded slightly. Having James this close was really turning me around and I was starting to feel an ache for him between my thighs. James reached down and started kneading my breasts through my bra. My nipples automatically responded to his touch and started to harden. Sighing, I closed my eyes and said, "God, this is the best I've felt all week. You should've stolen me out of that hospital earlier."

"Believe me, it was tempting," James said, continuing to tease my breasts through my bra. After a few moments, he finally straddled me and dipped his tongue under my bra. The sensation of James' soft tongue trailing over the tenderness of my breast was very sensual and I found that I was already whimpering ever so slightly. James' lips curved into a smile at my whimpers and he added, "Ron was right about you being so vocal. You moan whenever I touch you, you know that?"

"I can't help it!" I gasped, hiding another whimper as James' tongue flicked over the tip of my nipple. "Besides, it's not really that bad of a thing, is it? You can always try to ignore it or get ear plugs or something." James laughed outright, "Ear plugs? Why would I want to get ear plugs? I like hearing you. You're actually pretty cute."

"Not as cute as you though," I said, reaching up and tugging one of his blonde locks. "You really do like hearing me?" James nodded and lifted my bra up so he could have better access to my breasts. Rolling my eyes, I said, "Just get the damn thing off, James. Also, if you like hearing me, try to make me scream."

"That'll be easy," James gave me a sexy smile as his hands traveled under my skirt and down my thigh. As James started suckling on one of my nipples, his hand creeped under my panties and he slipped three fingers through my slit. I immediately responded by crying out and wrapping my arms tightly around him as secretion started to flow steadily down my leg. Unfortunately, when I pulled James closer to me, he accidentally kicked the tub of the mush still lying at the edge of our bed. The tub when smashing to the floor and the white mush went flying in every different direction.

A clump of it landed on Kirk's head from where he was still messing around with Cliff's bass. Up to that point, Kirk had been much too absorbed in his guitar playing to pay attention to us. However, when the white blob hit him on the head, he immediately jerked up and looked over at us in surprise. Upon seeing James lying on top of me on the bed, Kirk sighed in exasperation and called out loudly, "James!" The call surprised James and he wiped his head up from my chest, abandoning my nipple.

Trying to get the white clump out of his hair, Kirk shook his head at James and chastised, "Don't you remember what the doctor said? I know you do." James, looking guilty, attempted a smile over at Kirk. I pulled my shirt up over my chest and looked from Kirk to James in curiosity, "What exactly did the doctor say?" Apparently, the doctor had given the guys a lot of rules to follow.

"The doctor said that you shouldn't engage in anything that would drain you physically," Kirk said a-matter-of-factly. Not quite sure what that was suppose to mean, I gave Kirk and blank face and asked, "Can you repeat that please? And how about in English this time, hm?" Kirk rolled his eyes and replied, "The translation is no sex."

At the mention of sex, Lars and Cliff peeked over at us from where they were still working on Creeping Death. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Lars asked, "Who mentioned sex?" Kirk, James, and me all exchanged glances. James quickly started to re-button my blouse and when Kirk wasn't listening, he whispered in my ear, "Sex isn't really physical exertion, is it?"

I had no clue what physical exertion was, but I decided to agree with James anyways, "No, I don't think it is. Do you?" James shook his head and whispered again, "I'll sleep with you tonight. The guys will be too tired out to care then." With that said, James finished buttoning up my blouse and kissed my lips tenderly before rolling off of my body.

Cliff, who had been watching us a little too intently, gave us a funny glance and then pointed to the spilled white mush all over the floor, "How did that get all over? I see some on the end of the bed, on the floor, on James' nose, and on Kirk's head." I had forgotten that James still had a little white lump on his cheek.

Laughing, I reached up and licked the lump off of James' cheek. Lars made a face from where he was sitting on the couch and said, "You guys are a little disgusting sometimes. You have way too much interest in women, James." Lars shook his head and went back to examining the lyrics to Creeping Death while Kirk continued to try to get the clumps out of his hair. Sadly, all Kirk managed to do was ground the white blob into his hair. It didn't look like he'd be able to get it out very soon.

A smile suddenly crossed James' face and he winked at me. Knowing he was up to something, I sat up in bed to witness whatever James had planned. Turning to Lars, James said, "You're a hypocrite, Lars." Shocked at being called a hypocrite, Lars jerked back up and gave James a questioning look, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your last sentence. Everything you said was false. I don't show too much interest in women, I only show interest in Olivia. Also, I'm calling you a hypocrite because I know you like women too," James said with a slight smirk. Lars, not seeing where this was going, said blankly, "Um, okay, but I really don't like women. I'm bringing one on the tour with us like you."

"Maybe not," James responded, "but you did fuck one in the middle of a public club." At James' words, Kirk immediately stopped trying to dig the glob out of his hair and he looked from James to Lars with interest written all over his face, "Wait, what? Lars fucked a girl in the middle of a club? When was that? I don't remember that."

"It wasn't in the middle of the club!" Lars interjected, blushing bright red, "It was off to the side!" That didn't really seem to have any effect on the rest of us. Kirk continued to stare at Lars and said in wonder, "Whoa...Lars does like girls after all! The secret side of Lars is now revealed for the whole world to see!"

Not appreciating Kirk's commentary, Lars tried to change the subject, "Hey, nobody saw us! It wasn't that big of a deal." James raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Nobody saw you? How do I know you fucked the chick then?" Lars, getting more and more flustered, finally threw up his hands and shrugged, "Oh, how should I know? Anyways, I need to finish the lyrics to this song so why don't everyone shut up for a little bit so I can work without your distractions?"

We all shut up, but I saw Kirk laughing silently in Lars' direction. Kirk had a really cute expression when he was laughing. His dark eyes would sparkle with amusement and his curved up at a very cute angle. As James attempted to wipe the rest of the white goo off of his face, Kirk immediately glanced up at the clock and said, "Oh James, look at the time! We're late!"

James looked puzzled for a moment as he looked up at the clock as well. After a moment, recognition dawned on his face and he looked horrified, "Oh god, you're right! How could we have forgotten? I just have to go piss a sec, and then we'll go. Wait for me, okay? I don't wanna drive by myself. It's more fun with you."

Having no idea what was going on, I looked blankly from Kirk to James. Lars and Cliff didn't seem surprised on what was going on. As a matter of fact, they were more interested in Creeping Death than our conversation. However, I wanted to know what Kirk and James were up to, so I asked, "Um...where are you guys going? I thought you canceled the next few shows."

Kirk, who was still gazing nervously at the clock, muttered under his breath, "Hurry up James!" Then, realizing I was talking to him, he turned and gave me a smile that made him look pretty hot and said, "Oh, sorry I didn't tell you this earlier. James and I joined a band."
Sign up to rate and review this story