Categories > Original > Drama

Owning My Heart ~INSIDE LOOK~

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

All her life,she's dedicated her life to living out the music.But she meets a guy who confuses her dratically and ends with going through lots of drama.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-18 - Updated: 2010-12-18 - 517 words

0Unrated
I actually got this idea from another user on ficwad so I cannot take the credit,LOL.
I got this idea from the new song of Miley Cyrus called Who Owns My Heart.
So this is all the people I picked for the characters and the story summary.I really hope you guys like the stories.I do like getting reviews.
Also,I'm going to erase a few stories that I wrote because of personal reasons.I will tell you this,those stories aren't really going anywhere.
So,yeah...
Anyways,let's get started!
So this story is about a girl who gets confused on wether it's the guy or just the usual feeling of music winning her heart over.But there always will still be trouble on the way.
Let's get started.

Main Character#1:Shilaine Scott ( Shi Shi ):
She is the very main character of this story.Since she was little,she never believed in love even if she's had many boyfriends and crushes.She loves the music and goes to her favorite club downtown every night to dance.There she meets a man named Dominique who she has mixed feelings about.

Main Character#2:Dominique Retto ( Dom ):
He is a main character.Since he was little,he's always believed in love even if he's gone through lots of girls.He decides to go to the downtown club with his friends and meets Shi Shi.He gets very attracted to her and decides to go for her.But he is mistaken when he believes she will give herself to him easily.

Main Character#3:Meena Rodd :
She is also a main character.Since little,she's always believed in materials and big,shiny things.She was one of Dom's girlfriends but the only one who he dated for a long time before she dumped him.Now she's back for him and discovers he is hung on another girl who she is willing to make disappear.

Character#4:Liz Carlses :
Shi Shi's best friend who believes in love no matter what and has her own Mr.Right.She wants to help Shi Shi find love but Shi Shi is always refusing.So she becomes absolutely excited but also relieved when Dom comes around.She also very much hates Meena and is always ready to break her neck.

So,hope everything is alright so far.
So,I have also copied this action from the same user on Ficwad.
I am going to show you the people I picked out to play my characters.I really hope you don't have a problem with them.

Shi Shi is Megan Fox
http://www.meganfoxonline.net/wp-content/gallery/meganfoxgallery/megan_fox_1.jpg

Dom is Channing Tatum
http://thats-all-folks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/channing_tatum_2.jpg

Meena is Miley Cyrus
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Miley-Cyrus-miley-cyrus-4103631-1024-768.jpg

Liz is Selena Gomez
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/upload/yuiupload/1774031440.jpg

Hope you're okay with them!
Thank you for reading this if you haven't taken it off already,LOL,I love all my readers and fans.I am all of your Fans as well,don't forget that.
Deuces!
Sign up to rate and review this story