Categories > Original > Drama

Owning My Heart

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

All her life,she's dedicated her life to living out the music.But she meets a guy who confuses her dratically and ends with going through lots of drama.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 907 words

0Unrated
With a groan,she sat up in her bed.Pain throbbed through her head and she winced at it.
She looked over to see a guy laying next to her.He snored loudly,making her head hurt even more.
"Okay,you got to go.",she muttered and stood up.
She stood from the bed and grabbed him by the arms.He woke up with a loud snort making her groan.She grabbed his clothes on the floor and pulled him to the front door.
"Bye,stranger.",she muttered and threw him out slamming the door shut.
She made her way to the bathroom taking a long shower.
As soon as she was done,she washed her mouth up and went to the kitchen for some pills for the headache.
Then her phone started ringing.
"Hello?",she asked as soon as it touched her ear.
"Shi Shi!Oh,thank Lord.I thought you were dead!"
She groaned at the loud noise that filled her ear.
Her name was Shilaine Scott.Weird name,but whatever.
She was now 20 years old and living in an apartment in Manhattan,New York.
Her best friend,Liz Carles,was at the moment freaking out on the other side of the phone.
"Yes,I'm alive.What a joy.",Shi Shi muttered.Shi Shi was her nickname since she didn't like the name Shilaine much.
"One minute you're drinking a martini beside me,and then you're gone.",Liz said.
"Yeah,some hot guy asked me to dance.I told him to just come with me so we can get straight to it.",she explained taking out cereal.
"Gosh,sometimes I think you can be too crazy.",Liz muttered.
Shi Shi rolled her eyes and poured a bowl.
"Liz,calm yourself.Like you said,I'm alive.Let's get on with life.",she muttered as she grabbed the milk.
"Fine,whatever.You better be leaving right now or you're going to be late for work.",Liz said.
"Oh,yeah,work.",Shi Shi said in a monotone voice.
"Shi Shi,I'm serious.Get to work now!",Liz said and then hung up.
Shi Shi groaned and started to stuff her face with chocolate cereal.
She then threw it into the sink and went to her closet.She dressed herself in some tight skinny jeans,a long sleeved black,tight shirt,some black boots,and her coat.
She put her long,dark hair into a messy bug and threw on some lipgloss and then grabbed her keys,wallet,and cell and left the house to her job at a super market as a cashier.

"Good,you made it here alive too.",Liz said as Shi Shi entered the market.Shi Shi mocked her and threw off her coat and passed it to Liz.Liz passed Shi Shi her identification card and then pushed her to her position.
"Jeesh,so pushy.",Shi Shi muttered.
People immediately got into line making her groan.She silently did her job,while on another side of Manhattan...

"Man,I'm do bored.",he groaned loudly.
"Hey,let's go partying then.",his friend said.
"Why?That'll only get my parents even more disappointed.",he muttered.
"Who cares about your parents?Besides,weren't you the one that said you're going to get back at your parents for making you go and blind date with those ugly,rich girls.",his friend persuaded him.
He smirked and nodded.
"I did say that...and I can't just go back in my word.",he said shrugging.
"Exactly!So you must go to the club I've been wanting to go to.",his friend said.
He sat up and nodded.
His name was Dominique Retto.His parents were big business people and his was their only son.People called him Dom.His friend getting him to party is Hank Caridge.
"Alrigt,it's settled.We'll go tomorrow night.",Hank said.
"Why not tonight?",Dom asked.
"I got my girlfriend to have our own party with.",Hank said.
"Oh,how are we going to party with you having a girlfriend?",Dom muttered.
"She doesn't have to know.Besides,I'll only be looking,not touching.I just need you to relax yourself."
"Alright,then.Tomorrow night it is.May I find a nice chick who can make my parents go crazy with anger.",Dom laughed.
Hank shook his head with a laugh too.

"Again?",Liz asked.
They were on their break and esting at a near pizza place.
"Of course.There is never a night where I don't go downtown to dance.",Shi Shi said.
"Come on!I'm tired of getting drunk every night and waking up to remember you disappeared and freak out!",Liz exclaimed.
Shi Shi giggled as she took a bite of her pizza.Liz rolled her eyes and drank from her coke.
"I'm going with or without you.Find myself a guy who can actually make me remember his name.",Shi Shi muttered.
"Oh,how gross!",Liz muttered.
"Oh,be quiet.You need soem passion in your life!You and that stupid boyfriend of yours make me want to throw up.You get all googly over eachother.Blachh!",Shi Shi said pointing a finger in her mouth.
"Oh,shut up.You need that in your life.Forget about passion and partying.You need to be unavailable for once.",Liz muttered.
"That is never going to happen.",Shi Shi muttered.
She sighed and nodded with a wince in her heart.Never going to...
Sign up to rate and review this story