Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I had it all till you came along

falling for and lust

by emo-girl

sorry it took so long, i was writing and re-writing this one but i think it's okay now... comment please. warning contains sexual scene

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 3791 words

?Blocked
I sat a home, the weekend, bad timing for the weekend, gives me more time to think… more time to think about him.
I decided to take a long walk to the park, the place where you can go just to think, I needed to get away from this empty house, the house full of nightmares and hate. I pulled on my jacket on and went out the house quickly.
I walked along the road, around the corner, across the road and then I was there, the large fields of just grass, then that little plot for the swings and slides where the little kids would go and play, where I use to go and play as a kid, with my dad, when he was actually around, he never really spent time with us as a family, and as a kid he would sometimes take me to the park, it wasn’t much but when I was there with him I felt like we were a family, that we were strong and happy, but when I finally grew up I realised we weren’t, we were broken and unhappy.
I sat down on the bench, taking out a cigarette and a lighter, slipping the cancer stick into my mouth and lighting up, taking a long drag on it before pulling out of my lips and breathing the toxic fumes out into the air.
I looked over to see Mikey… shit… He looked happy with his brother and his brother’s boyfriend as they joked around. I tried to stay away, unknown until Frank tapped Mikey’s shoulder and pointed my way. Mikey looked at me, the beautiful smile on his lips fell, he looked sad again. I got up and walked more away from them, trying to keep my distance from him, hoping that it would help our situation if I didn’t pressure him, making him hate me more. I sat down on the grass, crossing my legs and taking a long drag from my cigarette… why was I feeling this way? I mean I was feeling like I just wanted to kiss him, to love him, to be with him. I wanted to shout from the rooftops that I was falling for Mikey. I don’t know why I was acting like this, it was like a whole new Bob Bryar, the guy who didn’t want to have the one night stands and all that, I just wanted it to be me and Mikey, my head was so confused it was spinning.
“What are you doing here?” Mikey asked me.
\”I came here to think, I didn’t really expect to bump into you,” I said taking a drag from my cancer stick.
He sat down next to me.
“Sorry about yesterday,” he mumbled.
“No I should be, I mean, I was forcing you into something you weren’t comfortable with, you should do it with someone your more happier to do it with,” I said not even looking at him because I felt like my heart was going to explode.
“I did want you… but you-I want someone to love me Bob, not someone who wants to fuck,” he said wrapping his arms around his legs.
“You should have that, I’m not good enough for you,” I said.
“Don’t say that,” he said.
“I’m not Mikey, I haven’t really got the best reputation for relationships and girls, you think I just want a one night fuck and that’s it,” I said.
“Well what do you want?” he asked.
“I want… I can’t even explain the things I want,” I said sighing a little.
“Tell me, I’m sure I can keep up,” he said, I looked at him, he attempted a little smile.
“I’m falling for you Mikey, and that’s why I want to get to know you and stuff, but I’m so confused, my head is speeding around at the speed of light and not letting me slow down and just think,” I said.
“Y-You’re falling for…me?” he asked.
I nodded looking straight a head, I felt like he was going to laugh at me, belittle me because the big tough Bob Bryar was admitting his feelings and I felt like it was going to be thrown back in my face.
I felt his hand creep over and grab mine, his fingertips gently touching my skin making me tingle. He held my hand.
“I feel that way to Bob,” he said.
“Really?” I asked looking at him, he nodded his eyes slowly connecting with mine, smiling weakly at me.
I lifted my hand and cupped his cheek gently stroking it.
“I’m gonna be a bit crap with the whole relationship thing,” I said. He chuckled.
“Who said we were in a relationship?” he asked.
“Umm…” I stuttered looking confused.
“We have to date first, you know get to know each other,” he said.
“Okay then, shoot,” I said.
“Shoot?” he asked.
“Just start with the basics,” I said.
“Well, I play bass, love anthrax, I love coffee and sushi, I love horror movies, don’t like sharks,” he said. I chuckled.
“Now you,” he said.
“I was in a jazz band, play drums, love cats, I know weird, I like horrors, I hate cameras,” I said. He laughed a little.
“Cameras?” he asked.
“I don’t like being recorded or pictures, unless I am with other people in a group photo,” I said shrugging.
“So you’ve never been in a relationship?” I asked.
“Does it count if I was a little kid?” he asked.
“Umm… what do you mean?” I asked cocking my head to the side.
“I was about nine and I had a boyfriend, but we were only about eight,” he said.
I laughed.
“That’s cute,” I said.
“You think I’m cute?” he asked.
“Very,” I said with a smirk. Suddenly I was pushed down on my back with Mikey straddling me.
“Think I’m cute when I do this?” he asked.
“Maybe,” I said.
“Or this?” he asked as his lips attached to my neck, sucking and kissing slightly.
“No… fuck… it makes you fucking sexy instead,” I moaned out.
I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck.
“Umm… Mikey, I don’t think we should be doing this in a park, maybe at mine?” I said smirking.
“What just kissing and cuddling?” he asked.
I nodded. I’ve never really tried it but I wanted to do it, I wanted to do anything to please him, to make him realise I wasn’t going to use him.
“Let’s go,” he said getting up off me and standing up, wiping his jeans from the grass.
I got up and wiped my own jeans.
“Shit did your brother see us?” I asked looking over but then noticing they were busy themselves, making out.
“Their too busy ramming each others tongues down their throats to care,” he said slightly blushing.
I kissed his cheek; he looked kind of startled by it.
“My place?” I asked.
He nodded; I held out my hand, he looked confused at it.
“Take it, it won’t kill you,” I said chuckling.
He smiled and took my hand, I felt that spark when he touched me, a feeling that felt so good, so right, I knew he was right for me, he was perfect, his looks, his personality, just everything.

We got to mine, Mikey’s mouth was hanging wide open when my house came to view.
“This is your house?” he asked, looking shocked.
“Yeah, well my parents but yeah, why?” I asked.
“It’s huge!” he exclaimed.
I laughed at his reaction.
“It maybe big but money doesn’t make you happy, it has the opposite affect on us, my parents well… aren’t happy, I’m mainly at home on my own anyway,” I said looking down at the ground.
I felt his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb gently over my cold cheek.
“I’m sorry to hear about your parents, and your mom,” he said looking down as if he said something wrong.
“They’ve never been happy, my dad always cheating, my mom thought it would change but then it got worse, she started to have her own relationships but this was the first time he ever hurt her physically,” I said feeling my eyes well up.
Suddenly his lips gently touched mine, it was only a soft little kiss but it was more than enough for me.
“I’m here for you,” he said. Suddenly I felt that warmth wrapping around me, the feeling of comfort, of love and care, something I haven’t felt for a long time. Most of my life I have been strong, never letting anyone walk into my life to hurt me or they will get hurt ten times worse, I portrayed myself to be as hard as a rock, rough edges to protect me so no one could hurt me, to hurt others, to make them suffer, to tower over and belittle people but it seemed as if Mikey was smoothing me out, getting rid of those rough edges and dividing into my weaker and softer side, and I was happy to open up to him, but I sometimes felt like I should try to close up more, I still felt like anyone could come along and hurt me, make scares into my weaker side of me.
“Are we going in or what?” he asked. I smiled as I opened up and let him in.
He looked around, inspecting the detail of each corner and crack of the room.
“My room?” I asked wrapping a arm around his tiny waist and kissing the back of his neck.
“Can we watch a movie?” he asked, a little child like smile spread across his face. He nodded as I led him upstairs and into my room.
He nervously sat on my bed. I came up and sat next to him, kissing his cheek, then slowly trailing down to his jaw line, his breath became more heavier, I put my hands at the back of his neck as I moved down to his neck, sucking softly on the beautiful flesh, he let out a moan, letting his fingers slide into my hair and tangle his fingers into my hair, tugging slightly.
I bit down on his neck, sucking hard as I let my teeth sink into the skin, tasting the metal taste of blood, lapping up the blood with my tongue, kissing and sucking the mark.
“Shit Bob, y-you better not have made a mark,” he moaned.
“Too late babe,” I chuckled against his neck.
He groaned.
“You better make up for it,” he moaned.
“Don’t worry I will,” I said as I pushed him down onto the bed, climbing on top of him bringing him into another kiss, it was gentle, I wanted to be gentle with him, I didn’t want to rush him, make it feel like I wanted to go slow not trying to get his pants down in the next thirty seconds. I kissed his lips softly, but he wanted more, his hands were at the back of my head pushing me more down onto his lips, making me kiss him harder. I let my tongue run across his lips, begging to be let into his mouth, I wanted to feel his mouth, to taste him.
He slowly and nervously parted his lips, slowly opening his mouth. I slid my tongue into mouth, feeling his warm wet mouth, it was so good. I moaned as I felt his tongue nervously brush against mine, before slipping his tongue into my mouth. His fingers slipping into my hair, tangling his fingers in my blonde hair, I let my hands rest on the lower part of his back, gently rubbing circles.
Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.
“You better get that,” he said after pulling away, making me want his lips again.
“No, they’ll go, I’m not missing out on you and those hot lips,” I said. He blushed as I kissed his lips again but then there was another knock at the door.
“Just go, you can have me in a minute,” he said. I kissed him gently before going downstairs and opening the front door. It was Matt, he stood, his hands shoved in his pockets.
“Dude how long do you take to open up?” he asked.
“I was listening to my Ipod,” I answered.
“Look, sorry about that geeky kid, I didn’t know about your mom and dad,” he said looking down to the floor, he wasn’t good with apologies.
“Its okay, look I’ve got a lot on, you mind if we talk at school?” I asked.
“Yeah sure,” he said.
“See you Matt,” I said.
“See you,” he said before walking away. I literally ran upstairs and straight into my bedroom to see Mikey casually sat on my bed, looking through my CD’s.
“You know you even look hot like that,” I said strolling up to him.
He looked up and smiled.
“You always do,” he said before blushing, he looked so innocent, epically with his mousy brown hair and his glasses. I kissed his cheek.
“You like Iron maiden?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I said, sitting more on the bed, bringing him with me, he let his head rest on my shoulder, my arm around him. We talked, just talked, about anything and everything that we could.
“It’s getting late,” he said looking at my alarm clock and stretching out.
“You don’t have to go,” I said.
“What are you suggesting?” he asked looking confused at me.
“Nothing, I just mean if you want to stop over,” I said.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yeah, I mean it’s Saturday, it’s the weekend, just call you’re mom and ask if she’s okay with it, I’ve got spare clothes and stuff,” I said.
“Thank you,” he said, he got out his phone and called his mom.
“She said yes,” he said.
“Now we have the night to ourselves, my parents aren’t gonna be back, they never are,” I said seductively, kneeling up on the bed and playing with his belt buckle.
“Bob…” he said.
“What? I’m playing with you, don’t worry,” I said chuckling slightly.
“No fair,” he said pushing me down on the bed, straddling my hips and grounding against me. I moaned out and bucked my hips against him, trying to get more friction.
“Oh God Mikey…” I moaned out as I gripped on the bed, twisting the black material in my hands as I felt myself hardening at the feeling of his crotch against mine… if he was stopping over I think I won’t be able to contain myself.
Suddenly he got off me and I groaned.
“What the fuck?” I asked breathless, wanting more friction but there was nothing, Mikey got of the bed and stood over me with a smirk of his cute face.
“What’s wrong Bob?” he asked with a smug smirk on his face.
“You have got me hard that’s what,” I said in a moody voice, crossing my arms and frowning.
“Aww… is Bobby angry?” he asked stroking my fringe out of my eye.
“Yes,” I said.
“And what can I do to make you happy?” he asked, I suddenly felt his lips on my neck kissing softly, his tongue gently slide across the sensitive skin making me sigh at the feeling.
“Keep on going… and I might forgive you,” I said. He giggled against my neck sending shivers on my skin.
He straddled my waist again, our crotches directly against each other as he slowly moved his hips against mine making me moan as his talented lips sucked on the sensitive skin. I just wanted to tackle him to the bed right now and have my way with him but I wanted to go at his speed, he was still new to this, even though he was dam good he was all new to it and I didn’t want to freak him by making the wrong moves.
His hand travelled up and down my sides sending sparks threw my body.
“Oh Mikey,” I moaned as I ran my finger threw his hair, tangling my fingers in the straightened hair that I loved.
I flipped us over; I straddled his small waist and started moving my hips against his.
He moaned out as I let my lips attack his neck, sucking and biting on the flesh.
“Oh Bob, more please,” he moaned out as he pushed his hips into mine, trying to get more friction.
“What do you want baby?” I asked slightly breathless.
“Oh God, anything, just do something,” he moaned out.
I tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt, he lifted up his arms and pulled it up, I took it off him and flung it on the floor. I looked down at his small but prefect body, the cuts and bruises over his chest and stomach that made me cringe at the sight, I felt a shot of anger pump threw my veins but then it disappeared when Mikey pulled me down to kiss him again, it feel so heavenly.
His hands ran under my t-shirt, running up and down my chest, then he tugged at the hem of the t-shirt, I pulled away and lifted it up, he looked shocked.
“What?” I asked.
“Your beautiful,” he blurted out and then blushed looking away, I made him look straight back at me again.
“You are more beautiful,” I said.
“No I’m not,” he said.
“Yes you are everything about you is beautiful,” I said.
“Here,” I said as I kissed his left cheek.
“Here,” as I kissed his right.
“Here,” as I kissed his neck.
“Here,” I kissed a few place lightly on his chest.
“And definitely here,” I said as I kissed his lips softly.
“Bob, do something please,” he moaned as my lips moved down to his neck.
“Tell me what you want,” I growled against his neck.
“I… um…” he blushed, I started to grind my hips against his.
“Tell me Mikey, do you want me to jack you off? Suck you? Fuck you?” I asked.
“Suck,” he croaked out as he arched his back.
I slowly moved down his body, kissing my way down his beautiful body, stopping at his left nipple, letting the pink bud suck into my mouth making him moan out and grip onto the sheets of the bed, letting the material twist around his fingers.
I let my tongue swirl around it, then moving to the other and doing the same.
I started to move down again, kissing across his stomach and his happy trail, I stopped at his jeans, I undone the button and pulled the zipper down. I quickly tugged down the tight skinny jeans that seemed to cling to his skin. I saw his large erection stand in his boxers making a large tent, well I can defiantly say he wasn’t small in that department.
I stroked him threw the thin material making him cry out and arch off the bed.
I couldn’t stand it, I needed to have my mouth over his cock, to taste him, to feel him.
I quickly tugged down the material and looked at the large erected cock. I pumped it a few times, earning a few moans as he watched me, his mouth slightly opening letting those beautiful moans erupt from his throat. I flicked my tongue over the head, collecting the small beads of pre-cum.
“Bob,” he moaned out, I felt my heart lift hearing him moan out my name, no one else’s just mine.
I took him into my mouth, he yelped out as he let his head fall back.
I bobbed my head up and down his length, letting my tongue get to any part of his cock that it could, feeling the head of his cock hit the back of my throat made me gag a little but I carried on. Feeling his finger twist in my hair, pushing me further on his cock, feeling my own erection painfully push against the material of my boxers and jeans, it was driving me mad.
“Oh God… so good,” he moaned out.
I let my teeth scrap a lot his dick as I moved up his dick making him moan out and arch himself but I put my hand on his hip to stop him. My other hand I shoved down my own trousers, relieving some of the pain from my own dick making me moan out from the feeling of finally being touch, sending vibrations to Mikey’s dick making him moan out.
“Fuck Bob… oh shit,” he moaned out.
I could hear his panting and soft moans and whimpers.
“I’m gonna come,” he moaned out, I sucked harder, wanting to taste him. I felt his dick twitch as he suddenly came into my mouth yelling out my name as he came, the salty cum that made me gag a little but I swallowed, my first experience of tasting it, and I liked it.
His eyes close as I carried on rubbing myself in my boxers and jeans, his dick softened as he kept his eyes closed from the after glow of his orgasm.
I watched him as I rubbed myself quicker, feeling myself get close, I moaned out his name as I came hard into my hand and boxers. I pulled my hand out, the dripping cum from my hand, Mikey looked up, seeing my cum on my hand he sat up and licked it off, it was so fucking sexy, if I hadn’t just come I’d get hard again and want to just fuck him.
I collapsed next to him as he laid, his hand stroking my hair and I came down from a mind blowing orgasm.
“That was amazing,” he said in my ear.
“Yeah, it was, I have never done it before and it was really good,” I said.
“Well you will get the favour returned one time, but not now I’m tired,” he said, then yawned.
“Take your jeans off and then we can sleep,” I said.
He got up and took his jeans off properly and pulled his boxers back up. I took my jeans off and crawled next to him, holding him in my arms.
“Night Bob,” he said as he kissed my cheek.
“Night Mikey,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story