Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I had it all till you came along

worthless love letters, worthless heart

by emo-girl 2 reviews

warning! violence! i had to update again because my friend made me! comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-07 - 2215 words

-1TrainWreck
I sat in my car, the engine still not been started, the darkness welcoming me as it was slowly getting later and later. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel, feeling that after burn as my hands sat on the cold plastic wheel, why? Why did I say that? Why did I have to? Why did I even mess this up? I could see it in his eyes before I left, full of sadness and upset, and I had caused that.
I looked at his house again, I just wanted to go back in and say I was sorry but it was if I had frozen, I couldn’t even bare to move from my car. I sighed and started the engine, slowly pulling away and drove home, hearing the sobs from my mom in the living room. I went straight to my room, lay out on my bed and stared up at the ceiling trying to think about what I did.

The next morning I made my way to school, I just didn’t want to face him, I wanted to just go back home and hope that he would forget it but then I walked into Maths.
He looked up at me, those soft hazel eyes looked at me then flickered away quickly.
I sat down next to him, I want to talk to him but then the teacher started to talk about stupid maths work, I sighed and looked away from him looking down at my hands as I waited for the teacher to finish explaining and letting us get on for me to then actually talk to him.
The teacher stopped talking to us and sat at his desk, he probably was going to end up falling asleep like he usually does, voices started to fill the room as people started to talk more.
“Mikey,” I said.
No reply.
“Mikey, please,” I said.
He turned to me, he eyes full of hurt and emotion.
“What?” he asked.
“I’m sorry,” I said.
“Don’t be, it was a mistake right?” he asked.
“I wish I hadn’t said that, I didn’t mean it,” I answered.
“So what it did mean something? Please Bob make up your mind,” he said.
“I-I… can’t,” I said.
“Well then, it meant nothing to you then if you can’t decide,” he said looking back at his work.
I sighed and got on with my work, I couldn’t even concentrate, all I thought about was that I was wasting a perfect opportunity to talk to him but all could do was just think about what I would say to him repeating, replaying the words that I wanted to say to him but they wouldn’t even dare come out of my mouths, as if they were hiding away in my head not wanting to come out into the open.

It was fifth period, the corridors were empty, yet again I was late for my lesson, I would usually be late with the guys but they weren’t in my English lesson so late alone I guess.
I heard a cry from a classroom, I looked over, the lights were off the blinds were shut but I heard another cry again. I went over to the door, I wanted to hear the noise again so then I knew it was defiantly coming from this room. I heard the piercing cry, crying out “stop!” I placed my hand on the handle and opened the door to see just figures, not actual faces. I turned on the lights, I suddenly saw Ray, Matt and Brian all standing over a broken and beaten Mikey, tears pouring out of his eyes, his face badly beaten.
“What the fuck?” I asked.
“What?” Brian asked.
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked.
“Teaching this little shit a lesson,” Ray said as he grabbed hold of Mikey’s hair, yanking on his beautiful hair making him cry out again, the cry piercing threw me.
“Stop it Ray,” I said angrily as I pulled him off Mikey.
“What? You’re sticking up for this little fag?” Matt asked.
“What the fuck has he done to get beaten up?” I asked.
“Being a little fag,” Ray said.
“That’s all you’ve got against him? That low dude,” I said.
“Bob, what the fuck is wrong with you? You use to beat the shit out of anyone,” Matt asked.
“I don’t see the point of it anymore,” I said, thinking about my dad hitting my mom again, it repeating in my head over and over.
“Why?” Brian asked.
“Because my shit bastard of a dad beat up my mom for fuck sake! That’s why!” I yelled at them, all of them looking shocked.
“Seriously?” Matt asked.
“Yes,” I said, I felt my jaw clench and my fist tighten as I thought of my bastard of a dad and how much I hated him.
“So just leave him the fuck alone or you have me to answer to,” I said, they knew that I could and would beat them up if I had to, for some reason I felt as if I had to protect him, like for some reason I felt something for him, some emotion that I couldn’t really understand.
“Fine then, see you around Bob,” Ray said, he walked out with the others. I turned to look at Mikey, his seemed shocked, scared and confused at the same time.
I went to touch him but he flinched away from my hand.
“I’m not going to hurt you,” I said.
“Why?” he chocked out.
“What do you mean?” I asked tilting my head to the side.
“Why are you protecting me?” he asked.
“Because I want to,” I answered.
I helped him up but he hissed as he stood up right.
“Where did they hurt you?” I asked.
“My stomach,” he groaned out as he clung onto his stomach.
“Is it badly hit or something?” I asked, I was scared and concerned that he was hurt badly; if he was I was ready to take it out on them.
“I don’t think so,” he said, he pulled his arm away and lifted his t-shirt, relieving his beautiful flat stomach that was covered in light red marks and bright purple bruised.
I let my fingers gently glace over his stomach, feeling a spark when I touched him, loving the feeling of his soft skin against my fingers, under my touch.
“Do you want to go home?” I asked.
He nodded slowly as he pulled his t-shirt back down.
“I’ll take you,” I said.
“Are you sure, I mean I don’t want you to miss your lessons just for me,” he said nervously looking down to the floor.
“I will take you,” I repeated. I grabbed hold of his bag and carried it for him as he hobbled next to me, trying to keep up as we made our way to my car.
I opened up the passenger seat letting him nervously slip into the seat. I went over to the driver seat and sat inside the car. I looked over at him, admiring his facial features. Why was I doing this? Why was I so drawn into him? I mean I had been with so many girls for one night stands and now I’m suddenly finding myself acting like someone who is falling in love! I mean he was a guy as well… He noticed I was staring at him
“What?” he asked.
“Let me kiss you again,” I said leaning over to him waiting for his answer.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because I want it, I want to kiss you again,” I said gently placing a few light kisses on his jaw line.
He nodded slowly as I let my lips gently trace along his jaw line, to his cheek to his lips, hovering over them.
“Kiss me already will you,” he said, I chuckled then let my lips gently touch his, I felt that spark that I my lips had missed so much, that my lips had been craving for, for so long.
I let my hand gently rest on his shoulder as the other one went to his hair, gently letting his soft hair welcome my fingers. I felt his hands rest on my back, rubbing up and down gently. I let my tongue run across his lips, begging to let my tongue into his mouth. He slowly but nervously opened up, letting my tongue slide in, immediately feeling like my whole body was in heaven as m tongue explored every depth of his mouth, savouring the feeling and the flavour as I felt his tongue nervously slide into my mouth, feeling his inexperience tongue slowly explore my mouth, I gently rubbed my tongue along his tongue making him moan into our kiss as making his dig his fingers harder into my back.
He suddenly became more confident and got up, breaking the kiss that I yearn for, he got up and climbed over to my lap, straddling my lap, as he brought me into another kiss.
I let my lips trail down to is jaw line, gently sucking and kissing, letting my tongue slide along his beautiful well shaped jaw line, I then let my lips started to suck, kiss and lick his neck, gently biting down a few times making his gasp out and then moan as I sucked on the bite.
“Bob,” he moaned out. I let my hands slide down the back of his body as I soon was in contact with his ass, I squeezed his ass making him moan and grip onto my shoulders.
“Mikey,” I said.
“What?” he asked as he started on my neck, letting his lips lightly touch my skin sending shivers down my spine, I wanted more from him, more of his addictive touch.
“Maybe we should get you home and carry this on then, not in the school car park,” I said smirking a little. He nodded and sat back in the passenger seat, put his seat belt on as I started the car, the engine roaring to life as I pulled out and drove to his.
He dragged me out of the car, opened the front door and flung me onto the sofa, he quickly shut the door and then straddled my hips, letting his delicate hands rest of my t-shirt covered chest.
“Who are you and what have you done to Mikey?” I asked with a smirk.
“He’s right here on top you,” he said with a giggle. He started grinding his hips with mine making me moan out.
“Bob?” he asked as he stopped all movements making me groan in frustration.
“What?” I said slightly breathless.
“Do you like me?” he asked.
“What?” I asked sitting up making him sit on the sofa more.
“Do you like me? I mean I don’t want to just end up doing all this for some guy who will just use me and then never talk to me again,” he said looking down nervously.
“I-I…umm… never really ever liked anyone,” I admitted.
“I have never been with anyone…” he said in a timid voice.
“Well, I’ve been with girls… not relationships,” I said sitting on the sofa more comfortable, but no where near Mikey now.
“That’s my point, I don’t want to be another one on your lists of who you’ve fucked, I want something more special than that,” he said.
“Why?” I asked, why the hell did I ask that? Someone please just make a grave for me now so I can bury myself in it.
“Why? Why? Because I don’t want my first time to be with some guy that just cares more about how many times his getting laid then romance, I don’t want to be used, I mean you’ve probably never even been with a guy, am I just some little experiment to you? To see if you’re charms work on guys too? Don’t you think the many girls you’ve slept with are dying for a relationship too, they hope if they offer themselves they’ll get love in return? Well I don’t want to see if when I get fucked to see if I am actually loved,” he said.
“Mikey…” I said.
“No Bob, I don’t want to end up heartbroken over one stupid moment when I think someone actually loves me, I’m sure I can find true love somewhere else,” he said standing up and opening the front door.
“Bye Bob,” he said.
I got up and walked over to him.
“Mikey please,” I said as I tried to stroke his cheek but he turned away, for some reason I felt as if my heart was been ripped to little pieces, like a piece of paper that was no use to anyone anymore, like a love letter that was worthless to the person it was given to.
I walked away, I suddenly felt it, I was falling for him. I was falling for a guy… not any guy though… I was falling for Mikey Way, the little geeky kid.
Sign up to rate and review this story