Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

My smiles mean nothing, but yours is worth a wish

by DollarForYourInsides 2 reviews

When you left you took every last part of me. The pain still lingers in my flesh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 200 words

1Ambiance
Pete’s pov

Like a cliché character, all I can do is walk the streets in search of something. Something missing inside of me. The longer this something is not present, the more I feel like I’m being sucked into the tunnel of my heart. Do things always have to be like this, every painful memory replaying my head? Having your thoughts eat away at your soul, with no one catch you before you reach your breaking point.

This damn park, the park I used to play in. Even though time has pasted and I grew older it still looks the same. The swing where I met her still remains. No matter where I go in this town, the wind always brings me back here, as if whispering the memories of her kiss lingering on my lips. Memories of me before I even realized life was not infinite, before she showed me what being alive really was, never leave my head. If only my few happy memories could hold me up, just for a little longer. I wish it weren’t so bitter in the world. At least without her, the girl I wish I were still with me…….
Sign up to rate and review this story