Categories > Original > Drama > trapped

Unexpected turn of events

by gottfrielglor 2 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-12-21 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 1512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanks for the reviews! This story is almost over & don't worry I'm not a mean writer!
.................................................

It was all so fast, the two armed men were now on the floor with gonad pain and the doctor was shoved inside the bathroom and locked in and the boss was now against the wall, Liv and Sharon had the guns pointed at them & Simone kept the knife against his throat. Tarja was clutching her wrist that was hurt again, but she didn't complain because they were going to get out of there.

- Don't you dare make a move, we are tired of this and I don't joke when I say that I will shoot you, all I care is about seeing my son and if I have to kill all of you then I will do it, do you understand me? - Liv said.

One of the men then tried to make a move but Floor was really ready and she hit him hard on the head and he fell down unconscious. Floor then dragged him and locked him inside the bathroom. It was good that she was so tall and strong.

- Should we take his mask away? - Inga asked.

- I don't care what he looks like let's just get out of here. - Said Sharon.

then Floor also hit the other man on the head and he also went down and they grabbed the boss and locked their cell and saw that they were in a long hallway. Now he was their hostage.

- You lied to me, I was only taking care of you and you lied to me, you are all whores! - the boss said but a barrel against his temple made him shut up.

- you kidnapped us and kept us like if we were your dolls, are you crazy? Why would we care for what you say? Now you will help us get out of here. - Sharon said.

- Come on "boss", lead the way! - said Floor, very angry and she pushed him to the front and he told them that they would not get out of here but they didn't care what he said, they all could taste their freedom already.

They were in some kind of long basement and soon they found the door to the upper part of the house and they could finally see the daylight & that outside it was already snowy and that outside there was nothing around them. They were in the middle of nowhere. The house was really big and really elegant.

- We're free! shouted Inga and she started to run to the door and opened it but stopped, frozen and scared.

- What?- said Tarja through gritted teeth because of the pain and they saw that outside there were another tree guys with weapons pointing at Inga.

- Did you think you could escape easily? You are mine forever! - the boss said and he took of his mask to reveal a handsome face, but full of malice.

- We will kill you if they don't let us go! - Simone shouted.

- Go ahead, the man said and the other men pointed their guns at them. Inga was still standing on the door.

- Are you stupid? Those guns don't have any bullets in them, I just let you go on with this stupid game so you see there is no way out ever, if you try to run away my men will shoot you - The man said.

- You are lying! You wouldn't dare to kill us! - Inga shouted and gave another step to the outside.

- Try me- the boss said. Inga looked at him and in a moment of craziness she sprang to the front between the armed men and started to run real fast. The rest looked as if hypnotized and they couldn't believe when the boss said "Kill her."

- Noooooooo!!! shouted Marcela when they saw the men pointing at her and then two shots were heard, then a cry of pain and then just silence.

- INGAAAA!- Shouted Sharon - YOU BASTARD!- Then she pointed her gun to the boss and shot the gun, but nothing happened. She shot again and again but the gun had no bullets.

- I told you, don't try me again, he said and slapped her. Sharon fell and Floor went to her. There were tears in everyone’s eyes because they couldn't believe they had killed Inga, this was all wrong!

- Why did you kill her you fucking bastard? cried Simone and he said - if you won't obey me then you will die and now you will pay for this. Leave her body outside, the wolves will take care of her.

Then he ordered the men to take them down and they were placed inside another cell but this one had no bathroom or comfortable sofas, and they were chained to the wall but they could sit down.

They spent the night there, in the cold, with no food, Tarja's wrist hurt like hell and they were all crying with terrible sadness.

- Inga... whispered Marcela sobbing.

- This is my fault - Tarja said.

- This is only that man's fault, he is the responsible one, if your gonna hate someone then hate him. - Said Floor with a hard voice.

- I think I might just kill myself for real this time - whispered Simone and no one said anything. Maybe they all felt that way.

When the day came they just felt as awful as last night. They were hungry and so so sad, they had all cried and no one has slept at all, and the cell was cold and the chains hurt their arms but no one came to them that day and no food was brought and so came another night.

The third day in the cell was just too much, they had all been crying, hungry, tired, in pain and cold but that morning a masked man entered and threw each one of them several fruits and then left. the chains were long enough so they could take the fruits to their mouths and at least they felt a bit better but now their hopes were fading and they could not stop thinking about Inga.

- At least she isn't suffering any more- Liv whispered, too weak to speak loud. - We will die here.

- Then the door opened and the boss came in. They all tensed up but they couldn't do anything else because they were chained.

He started pacing in front of them and said - I am so disappointed and hurt, I gave you everything and treated you nicely, you had food and clothes and each other and you were well treated but then you betrayed me and tried to hurt me, and you dear, tried to kill me - he pointed at Sharon, who only trembled, then he slapped her again and told her – How dare you try to kill me?!

- You have to learn not to do that any more, it was very painful having to kill Inga, but it was for the best if it will help the rest of you to behave like good girls, but I had to show you a lesson. It was all your idea wasn't it? - He then turned to Tarja and knelt in front of her. Tarja shivered, very afraid because he was very near and menacing, even if his voice was calm.

He caught her by the chin and made her look at him - Wasn't it Tarja?

- Let her go! You bastard! Shouted Liv.

- I will hurt each one of you until you tell me who planned it all - he menaced.

Tarja's lips trembled and she nodded. - I'm sorry I won't do it again- she said, hoping to please him.

I wish I could believe you but I will have to show you a lesson and the others so this won’t happen again, and after that I'll have a "word" with you too, Sharon dear, - he said and then grabbed Tarja's hurt wrist in his hand and he squeezed, making the singer cry in pain.

- Stop! stop it! you fucking Bastard! - shouted Simone and Floor tried to free herself but it was useless and the chains started hurting her wrists because she broke her own skin with her struggling.

The boss then said - and you all will watch, so you will learn to be good! - and he started kissing Tarja's neck and she tried to shake him off but he was so strong, the others started to cry, and turned around, unable to see, this could not be happening, this was not right it was a nightmare this couldn't be happening!

- No please! - Tarja begged but he didn't care and started run his hands down her t-shirt and kissing her shoulder, pinning her down with his body.
Sign up to rate and review this story