Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever Friends

Chapter 6

by mcrluver 1 review

It's us against the school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-21 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 785 words

0Unrated
So sorry I haven't posted in so long! Been up to my eyes with course work and tests :( Currently snowing! and its -11 outside loving Irish winters NOT.... Any way enough on my troubles and more about eva's!

I looked around the lunch room everyone was staring at me and Mikey I didn't understand.
"Slut" I heard from the corner of the room,
"Whore" I heard from another.
Clara strolled up with her army of look a likes, she had a massive grin on her face as if she was pround of something.
"Maybe I happened to blab something about... you and Mikey to the rest of the school" She cackled like a witch but yet still I was oblivous to the whole situation.
"Clara I have no idead what your on about" I was cut off by Courtney one of Clara's followers.
"Oh cut the shit Eva we all know about you and Mikey pratically on top of eachother int he nurses room, news travels fast around these parts"
I completely froze I was totally humilated! I looked up at Mikey he looked so fustrated and angry but yet so timide.
I ran out of the lunch hall dragging Mikey behinde me ignoring the shouts and laughs from the other students.
"Mikey what are we going to do I'm not going back in there!" Mikey held both of my hands and turned me towards him.
"It's us against the school, but we'll put up a fight!" He tried to look reassuring but I knew inside he was a nervous wreck.
"Eva just look at me, we are going to ditch school and go back to mine watch a few DVDs listen to some tunes and get our heads back into the game!" He smiled I suddenly felt all warm inside.
"Mikey thanks" I felt alot better but we needed to move.

Mikey texted Gerard about the escape and told him to tell the teachers he fell sick and that I went to the doctors. We finally made it out the gate were we walked to Mikey's.
"Eva" Mikey stopped I didn't understand he had a look of concern on his face.
"Yeah Mikey whats wrong?"
"I want to tell you something, you don't have to say it back because I know it is a big thing but I want you to know" I started to get worried.
"Eva I love you" He put his head down to hid his blusing face.
"Mikey I love you too" In this he grabbed my hand and we walked back to his house.

It was nearly 9:00pm and DVD's were long gone. Mikey had grabbed me on top of him and now we were heavily making out in the middle of the couch.
"Uhumm Michael" I sprang of Mikey to find Donna standing in the door way.
"Oh mom hey, I was just about to walk Eva home" I jumped off the couch and put my converse back on.
"Yes I think you better be going" With that she walked out of the room into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry about that Eva" Mikey said as we approached my door, "Like next time we won't make out on the couch" I suddenly burst into a fit of laughter.
"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Mikey"
"I guess Eva Beavvaa" I giggled at the sound of my nick name.
Finally Mikey leant in and put his hands on my waist, just like our first kiss it was perfect but it lasted alot longer.
"Michael Way take your hands off my daughter" My dad stood at the door he looked quite unpleastely suprised.
"Sorry sir" Mikey backed off and left the drive way with a quick wave.

"We will have the talk on boys tomorrow Eva, a letter came for you by the way."
My dad made his way up the stairs probally to the study while I glanced at the letter.

Dear Eva,
My darling I haven't seen you in a long time I know, I'm writing you a letter to tell you I hope to see you soon. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing what a beautiful young women you have grown into. You can tell me about you school, and friends and maybe boyfriends. I haven't got long I'm currently on a train to Canada to do some work but I will be by shortly. I love you alot sweety I think of you every day
Love Mum xxxx

This couldn't be happening I didn't want to see that bitch at all!

Ohhhhh Eva's mum wrote to her ahhh Exciting stuff please review and rate I hope to get more chapters up soon!!
Sign up to rate and review this story