Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The End Is Just The Beginning

The End Is Just The Beginning

by AlexisSCREAM 2 reviews

I can't think of a summary for this, sorry guys. I will love you forever if you read it though. And I'll love you even more if you review.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-12-18 - Updated: 2010-12-18 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
random one shot. I hope you like it. I love reviews! I is the review monster and I will give you virtual presents if I get reviews :D
xoxo
Nikki



They gathered around her lifeless body. The wished she would open her eyes and tell them she was joking, but they knew she wouldn’t. It was too late for pretending. She seemed to be smiling and her fingers were still curved around the gun. Nobody spoke, nobody moved. They couldn’t. They wouldn’t. Her younger brother’s sat in a chair not too far away from her. The six year old was scribbling in his notebook; the younger one, who was only three, was gazing around the room. They were too young to understand what was happening.


-Ten years later-


“Gerard? Gerard? Wake up… Gee…” Mikey sobbed, trying to shake his brother awake. They’d known about their dead older sister for a day. The whole family knew Gerard would react like this. He’d always said he’d wanted an older sister. They’d spent days, if not weeks, preparing for the possible outcomes. Mikey stared at Gerard. “Please don’t die, Gerard… I need you” he sobbed. All Mikey wanted was his brother. Mikey screamed again. His parents raced into the room, dragging the thirteen year old boy out of the room and locking the door. They didn’t want Mikey to watch his brother die. Mikey sat curled up against a wall, crying quietly to himself. He cried himself to sleep.
The next day Mikey got ready for school as usual, ignoring his family. He didn’t know what happened to Gerard. He didn’t want to know what happened to Gerard. He wanted to keep hoping. He left the house and began his ten minute walk to school.
“Mikes! Where’s Gerard?” Brendon, Mikey’s best friend, asked. Everyone knew the Way brothers were always together.
“I-I don’t know. I-I don’t know, Bren! I… I don’t know if he’s dead” Mikey choked out. Brendon pulled his friend into a hug. Frank and Ryan approached them.
“Ry-Ry!” Brendon squealed, gently brushing Mikey off of him and hugging Ryan.
“Bren-Bren!” Ryan smiled, kissing his boyfriend.
“Faggots!” one of the jocks yelled, purposely shoving into Ryan and Brendon.
“Fuck you!” Brendon screamed “Oh yeah, that’s right, walk away from me, you cunt!”
“Mr. Urie? You do not use that language. My office, NOW!” The principal yelled.
“Aww, sweetie… Let’s hope she doesn’t kill you again, eh?” Ryan sighed, hugging Brendon. Brendon left, staring at the floor.
“Okay then… Where the fuck is my boyfriend?” Frank asked.
“He’s dead… Well… I don’t know… but he tried to kill himself…” Mikey whispered. Frank hugged Mikey. He knew how close the brothers were.
“I have to go check on Bren” Ryan told the pair, heading for the principal’s office. Frank sighed.
“Fuck…” Frank whispered.
“I-I don’t know why I even came to school! I can’t do this, Frank… He can’t be dead…. I won’t let him be dead!” Mikey sobbed.
“You don’t know if he is yet, right? Think positive” Frank sighed, tears running down his cheeks. He didn’t want to let Mikey get his hopes up, but he knew Gerard would hate him if he let Mikey cry.


-Present day-


“Wow... Why have we never even talked about this?” Gerard asked Mikey and Frank.
“Not sure…” Mikey sighed, texting Brendon.
“Texting Brenny again?” Gerard asked.
“Mikey likes Brendon!” Frank giggled. Mikey blushed.
“I don’t! Besides, I have Alicia!” Mikey argued. As if she knew she’d been mentioned, Alicia strolled back onto the tour bus.
“Whatever.” Frank smiled, poking his tongue out at Mikey.
“Loser!” Gerard laughed. Alicia, Mikey and Frank all turned to face him.
“Sure…” Frank muttered.
“What? I felt left out!” Gerard said.
“Yeah and if you don’t shut up I’ll leave you out of something else too!” Frank smirked, winking at Gerard.
“Eww! Too much info! I don’t wanna know about your sex life, you freaks!” Mikey yelled, before he started laughing. The other three laughed too. Ray walked casually onto the tour bus.
“Umm… guys? Did I miss something?”
Sign up to rate and review this story