Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Alternative: July 1, 1975

by aerosmith14 0 reviews

Joe is angry.... Very, very angry.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-12-23 - Updated: 2010-12-24 - 639 words

0Unrated
July 1, 1975
"What the fuck were you thinking?" Joe yelled as he walked inside their apartment. He slammed the door and glared at Cyrinda. She raised her eyebrow and yelled back "Me?! What the fuck were you thinking? You got drunk and told everybody that I'm just some prostitute you hired and everybody could fuck me for $50 dollars! Seriously Joe, I cannot believe you said that!"
"You look like a prostitute!" He scoffed and stumbled his way into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. This was the 10th beer he's had this night. He opened the beer and was about to drink it when he saw Cyrinda glaring at him. 
"What?" He growled. 
"I wish you wouldn't drink so much. This is like your 10th beer you've had today."
"10th?" 
She sighed and said "I've been keeping track of how much beers you've had so far today." After she finished talking, Joe rolled his eyes and chugged the beer. She shook her head at him as continued chugging the beer. 
"I can't believe you're acting like this!" She disgustingly said. He set down the beer and loudly burped. 
"Well believe it." He replied. She rolled her eyes at him. When she did that, she said under her breath "What a drunk!" 
"What did you say?" 
"Nothing!" She snarled. Then he walked towards her and shoved her against the wall. He pinned her wrists against the wall and glared at her. 
"You fucking cunt! You better shut the fuck up or I will fucking beat the shit out of you!" He snarled. She flinched and closed her eyes. 
"Do. You. Understand?" He angrily asked. She quickly nodded her head and squeaked "Yes! I understand!"
"Good." He said as he let go of her wrists. Then he walked into their bedroom and closed the door. 

The ambiance of the room after the altercation between Joe and Cyrinda was anger and confusion. Why did he pin her against the wall and make that threat? Why did he go to the bedroom? She rubbed her wrist and thought of a few answers, but then bedroom door suddenly opened. She turned her head and watched Joe stumble out. Smoke emerged from the room and the entire apartment began smelling like weed and cigarettes. She heard Joe cough and watched him wipe his nose. It's extremely obvious that he went in their bedroom to go get high. 
"What the fuck are you looking at?" He snarled. 
"Nothing!" She replied and looked away. He rolled his eyes at her and began walking back to the kitchen. On his way to the kitchen, he walked by Cyrinda and shoved her against the wall. She groaned a little when she shoulder hit the wall. Joe laughed when he heard her groan. 
"Stupid bitch." He mumbled and walked to the fridge. He opened it and did what he did earlier: grab a beer and chug it. When the can became empty, he tossed it and walked out of the kitchen. He found Cyrinda with an annoyed and hurt look on her face. She coughed and sighed a little. Joe thought she said something about him, so he snapped and did the unthinkable. 

He slapped her and then grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. 
"That's it, you're going to get it!" He snarled before throwing her to the ground. She looked up at him after he threw her to the floor. 
"Joe stop! Please!" She pleaded. He ignored her plea and smacked her again. She let out a cry and pleaded him to stop. Once again, he ignored her plea and smacked her again. She began sobbing loudly and tried crawling away from him, but he dragged her back towards him and continued beating her. This went for 5 more minutes. That's when he passed out. 
Sign up to rate and review this story