Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Sunlight Bad

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

short and sweet

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-24 - Updated: 2010-12-24 - 833 words

0Unrated
"PETE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!?!" Andy shouted stomping into the room.
"Hu?" He said looking up at him from his spot on the sofa, fiddling with a bass.
"What the hells going on out here?" Patrick asked sleepily from his room.
Joe and Scarlett walked out from the training room, both out of breath, curious off Andys shouting.
"Peter can tell you 'Trick..." he snarled angrily.
"I don't know what you mean..." He said innocently
"YES YOU GOD DAMN DO! Who else was it!?! It wasn't me, it wasn't Joe hes to soft and it wasn't Patrick cuzz hes not strong enough and i very much doubt it was her!"
"Oh don't worry i don't have a name or anything.." she said rolling her eyes.
"If i your talking about what i think your talking about, he was asking for it."
"Oh you didn't!?!" Scarlett said in sudden realisation. She marched over to the sofa and brought it back onto its back legs, looking Pete dangerously in the eye.
"Well look at you putting your powers to use at last." He taunted.
She glared at him and let the sofa fall.
She marched down to the bassment fallowed by Joe.
"Pete... What did you do?" Patrick asked coushisly.

------------------------------------------------------------

She marched down the steps and Joe flicked on the lights.
She looked around the reasonably sized room filled with broken equipment and about 100 laptops.
She spotted the broken vampire in the corner of a cage.
On approaching the cage he stirred in his sleep.
"Wake up!" Joe shouted joining her at the door of the cage and throughing a scrunched up peace of paper at him.
His head jerked up.
His face had so many cuts and bruises they couldn't see his real skin.
His white jacket was on the floor next to him, ripped to fucking shreds, his blain black t-shirt revealed his badly burned arms and on his neck a cross had been pressed to his skin leaving its mark.

"Holy shit... and i thought you pissed him off..." he said looking at Scarlett.

He growned as he stood to his feet.

"What do you want!?" he growled.

"OK. First off i want an apology for the whole kidnapping thing, then i want to know what happened with you and Petey-Boy and then i want to hear you beg for freedom." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Listen sugar, im not apologising, had you stuck with the dandies you could have had it all an-"

"The Dandies are a bunch of worthless pieces of shit, she can do better than that." Joe sneered with force.

"Whatever, as for Peter, he wanted information that i wouldn't give."

"Like what?"

"Like were the base is, who was Beckot originally, who he loves, ect, ect."

He said keeping his composure.

"And?"

"My my Red, Aren't we the curious one."

She slammed her body against the bars of the cage, making him jump.

"Scar, calm down." Joe said softly pulling her back to him.

Rayon smirked.

"No wonder Petes grouchy, stealing his girlfriend like that Joseph... tut tut tut."

"What?" Joe asked bewilder.

Scarlett willed him to shutup and her eyes almost popped from their sockets as Rayon spoke.

"Ohhh... i get it, you don't know... well thats something that should be fixed before Pete gets to mad. If i were you id stay away from her until her little crush subsides or you might loose your head there."

Scarlett looked down at her feet with embarrassment, feeling Joes curious gaze all over her body.

"Aww thats so cute Red" the vampire taunted with a smug smiled playing across his face.

"Don't call me Red!" she suddenly screamed, grabbing a stake from the floor. Joe grabbed her arms and pulled her towards the stairs.

"Have fun Red.."

"Ill be back for you later" Joe warned him, pushing Scarlett up the steps, were the others stood at the caller door.



"What's wrong?" Patrick asked.

"Just another dandi asshole, the usual."

Scarlett could feel both Pete and Joes eyes all over her. It was burning her from head to toe.

"Well what happened?" Andy asked

"Nothing" Scarlett said walking to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of smoothie from the fridge.

"Scarlett?" Joe said placing a hand on her shoulder. "What he said-"

"Not true" she mumbled.

"Whats not true?" Pete asked from next to Joe.

"Hu?... Nothing Pete..."

"Tell me"

"He said something about me stealing her from you.."

Pete went silent, turning to wards his room.

Scarlett stood there trembling.

"Fuck" Patrick said giving her a glare.

"WHAT!?!"

"Well neither of you are making an effort to get along-"

"FUCK THIS!" she said marching to the front door, forgetting the sun was still up.

"SCARLETT NO!" Andy said diving for the door. But he was to late. The door burst open. Light filled her eyes, heat surged through her body, she felt her body hit the ground and the rest was silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story