Categories > Theatre > Little Shop of Horrors > Suddenly Seymour

Suddenly Seymour

by Clairvoyance

Based on the film starring Ellen Greene [1986].

Category: Little Shop of Horrors - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-13 - Updated: 2006-05-14 - 1157 words - Complete

?Blocked
~~~~~~~
This story is typed in third person point of view. If you are uncomfortable with sexual situations please hit the 'BACK' button on the screen NOW. You will most likely need to be familiar with the film version of the play 'The Little Shop of Horrors' in order to understand this piece of erotica writing. Constructive criticism is very much welcome.
~~~~~~~

He lifted her up and into the cozy, little house with complete carefulness and ease. All of the time that he had spent loading plants to shelves must have paid off. Then again, he had dropped most of those. His new bride was light, though, and a creature he dare not drop. His bride. His. Seymour Krelbourne and withstood the pain of seeing her with so many other men. Through all the time that they had worked together that the unmentionable flower shop she had dated many abusers. He wouldn't dare hurt her. Her body a temple and her mind sacred. Little did he care about her lack of intelligence on some parts. She had personality and new-found class. It was all he needed. All he wanted.

She never could have dreamed up a better home. It was unnaturally close to the one she dreamed up. That's just how Karma works. She was a good girl, for the most part anyway. She had gotten what was coming to her in return. Her dream husband and dream house and the readiness to start a dream family. The best thing about the 'dreams' was that they were in fact realities now. She smiled at him warmly and he put her on feet down on the floor as they held hands to look through the already fully furnished house. He wasn't the most handsome to other girls, but to her looks couldn't get any better. Audrey loved him mentally, emotionally, and...sexually. He was all she ever wanted.

The house held two bedrooms, a bathroom, a large baby-baby-countered kitchen, a small family room, a dining room, and the tiniest entrance hallway. Audrey was in heaven and she stared deeply into each room of the home as Seymour stared deeply into her eyes...or tried to. She rushed around screaming in delight. Her pale face glittered with joy and she ran to the kitchen.

"And I'll cook in here." Her head nodded fast with effortless blonde-like ease.

Seymour followed her as she then raced from the room. "Of course, Audrey...it's the kitchen." He rolled his eyes without her noticing. She didn't notice anything. Well, until she reached the master bedroom. This was unlike her dream. Much unlike her dream. The room was the most beautiful light, sky blue that a girl would ever hope for. Like the eggs of a small bird of the eyes of Prince Charming. White polka dots covered the blue bedspread. Bed as in one. One bed. She'd be sleeping with her new husband that night, but she had just then figured it out.

Audrey gulped and made sounds that throats only make when you hold your breath, as she was doing then. Not long after she began standing in shock, her groom was there beside her. Audrey was in love the beauty of the room. The lace curtains, the hard wood floor, the bedspread, walk-in closet, bows on the pillows. Nothing could have ever looked better. Not even in a magazine. The decorators they had hired had done a remarkable job. Seymour looked at the room with one thought on his mind. He'd be sleeping with his bride tonight. Ever since he had laid eyes upon Audrey he had wanted to make love to her. That's just the way that males think when they see beautiful girls and/or their future wives.

"Oh, Seymour. It's gorgeous."

"It is, isn't it."

"Seymour?"

"Audrey?"

"There's one bed."

"I know....I mean, if you want me to sleep on the couch then I---"

"No, I mean, Seymour?"

"Yeessss?"

"Let's...you know, make use of it. It's so big and comfy-looking. Great for sex, I'm sure."

He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. Was this for real? She wanted HIM? Now? He started to hyperventilate. His breathes fast and unnatural.

"Seymour? Help me with my dress."

Queue the sultry music and light the candles because her voice just said so much. He paused before smiling a nerdish grin. "Audrey....I--I--I...I....I...."

Before either could say a word Seymour brought his lips to hers. Kissing her furiously. Unlike he'd ever kissed before. Well, since the only woman he had kissed before was Audrey that's not saying very much, but his lips her saying so much at that moment. Most of it was just 'fuck me, please.'It didn't take but a few clasps to get Audrey out of her wedding dress, then her under garments. Of course Audrey had decided to help undress Seymour first. His pants could barely contain the enormous bulge. She liked it. She enjoyed his sexual pain because it was because of her. He loved her and she knew it. Both mentally and psychically...obviously.

While the were getting undressed their mouths barely parted. To loose that kiss would be to break the activity and start the dreaded and embarrassing silence. They continued to kiss and kiss they did. The made-out until they grew weak in the knees. Naked, they climbed into bed after shutting the door, though they knew no company would come on their wedding night. He could almost feeling steam rise up from his erection. He wanted to make love to her the way that no man had ever done to her before. Passionately. Softly. Slowly. It was too much for him to bare. It took all of this strength not to cum at first sight of Audrey's naked breast...which were no doubt real. Without giving him time to get embarrassed or loose control, Audrey mounted his groin and kissed his lips. Lipstick smeared everywhere and limbs flying in the air and the tangled sheets alive with love making.

"Ohhhh...." He cried out as he turned her over on her back. "Slow down Audrey. I'm a virgin, remember." He blushed slightly at his last comment.

"Don't worry, sugar." Her voice now a whisper. "I love you." She said into his ear.

"I love you, too." He came inside her and she screamed a sinful, yet delighted scream of ecstasy.

They were laying tangled in a polka dot blue kingdom of heaven. An hour later they had made love three more times. Seymour wasn't the best as...keeping up, but he tried. It was no question that Audrey had more experience, but neither cared at that moment. Neither wanted to care. Love was all that they had to offer each other. The plant was dead and gone along with their boss and her boyfriend. It was time to start over. A brand new beginning.
Sign up to rate and review this story