Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The SasuHina Shuffle

by BlueYoshi10 0 reviews

Just some light work done for the iPod challenge. Five ficlets written while listening to five songs. /SasuHina/

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Sasuke - Published: 2010-12-28 - Updated: 2010-12-28 - 921 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Title: The SasuHina Shuffle

Universe: Naruto

Theme/Topic: iPod challenge

Rating: PG

Character/Pairing/s: Sasuke/Hinata

Warning(s): fluff, SasuHina

Word count: 884



Signal Fire―Snow Patrol

Sasuke looked behind himself to make sure no one was following as he made his way towards the Konoha gates: unfortunately, his dark eyes spotted Hinata Hyuuga, who was in tears.

"No! Don't go!" she begged him, looking him straight in the eyes as more tears started to cascade down her face.

Sasuke turned around to face her, "I'm sorry...I have to," he said, his face showing no emotion whatsoever.

"No! Please stay with me!" Hinata insisted, "I love you!"

"I'm going. That's final," Sasuke said.

Hinata moved closer to Sasuke and pulled him into a tight embrace, "No..." she whispered.

Sasuke slowly wrapped his arms around Hinata, "I'm sorry...I have to," he repeated, "But thank you for everything. Goodbye."

And with that, Sasuke let go of Hinata and left.

3 A.M.--Matchbox 20

Hinata and Sasuke were standing at the window, watching the rain fall down in sheets. Every now and then, lightning would flash or thunder would rumble. Sasuke liked this kind of weather, but Hinata did not. It put her on edge. During rain storms, just about anything would startle her, whether it was a loud thunderclap--

Or a tap on her shoulder. Hinata jumped, "Ah!"

"It's just me, Hinata."

"Oh, S-Sasuke-kun...please don't do that again, you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry."

Hinata smiled, "That's alright. So, what do you want?"

"I'd like to go out to eat with you," Sasuke stated.

Hinata raised an eyebrow, "In this kind of weather? Well, alright. I'll go get our raincoats," she said, going over to the coat closet and grabbing two matching yellow raincoats, then rushing back to Sasuke.

She handed Sasuke his raincoat and he put it on, while she put her own on and they headed out the door.

Love Story―Taylor Swift

Hinata sighed. It had been two weeks since she had seen or heard from Sasuke. She shifted her position on her bed, and grabbed her photograph of him. She felt so lonely without him.

"Sasuke..." she whispered to the photograph of him, "why won't you come over and see me? Did I do something wrong?"

Tears started falling down Hinata's cheeks--at first they fell slowly, but after a few minutes they picked up speed, and started streaming down her rapidly, some of them landing on her photo of Sasuke.

She wiped her eyes and stared at his photo, until she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She immediately got up and opened it, a shocked look on her face forming when she saw who had been behind it.

"Sasuke-kun..." she breathed.

There he was, standing in front of her, hands behind his back, "Hinata..."

Hinata's eyes widened, "What have you been doing all this time?" she asked.

"Thinking," Sasuke answered.

"About what?"

"Whether or not I should ask you this," Sasuke said, bringing his hands out from behind his back, showing Hinata the ring he was hiding, "Will...will you marry me, Hinata?"

Hinata blushed, "Yes! Yes I will!" she exclaimed, taking the ring from his hand and putting it on her finger and then throwing her arms around him.

You Belong with Me―Taylor Swift

Hinata heard a knock on her front door. Getting up from her seat, she hurried over to answer it. She opened it and received quite a surprise: it was Sasuke.

She blushed, "Sasuke-kun, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I know this is kind of sudden, but...I came here to talk to you," Sasuke replied.

Hinata smiled slightly, "W-Well, okay. Come on in," she said, bringing him over to sit on her small couch, "So what is it you would like to talk about?"

"Well," Sasuke said, putting one hand on his chin, "I broke up with Sakura a few days ago..."

Hinata placed a hand on his shoulder,"You did? Why? I thought you really liked her."

Sasuke sighed, "I thought I did too, for awhile...that is, until I found out about her terrible temper. It turned me off...it made me realize that I'd like a calmer, sweeter, more rational girlfriend...maybe someone like you..."

Hinata gasped, "You...You like me, of all people?"

Sasuke nodded, "Yes. I like you. You're the reason I broke up with her."

"Sasuke-kun...I--"

Hinata was interrupted by Sasuke's lips meshing with hers, which was something she had wanted for a long time.

Her fantasy had finally become a reality.

Pretty Baby―Vanessa Carlton

Hinata squeezed Sasuke's hand. She was sitting in a chair next to his hospital bed. He had gotten really sick with pneumonia. He just slept there in his bed, a breathing tube stuck in his nose and an IV drip in his arm.

Sighing, Hinata wondered when and if he was going to wake up. "Sasuke-kun..." she whispered, tightening her grip on his hand, "Please...wake up. I need you."

Suddenly, Hinata felt Sasuke's hand entwine with hers. She gasped.

Sasuke's eyes twitched and slowly fluttered open, "Hinata..." he said weakly.

Tears of joy traveled down Hinata's face, "I'm glad to see you're awake," she said with a smile.

"I'm glad I'm awake, too. When I opened my eyes, you were the first thing I saw," Sasuke said, putting a free hand on her shoulder.

"R-Really?!"

"Yes..."

"Sasuke-kun?"

"What is it, Hinata?"

"Promise me you won't leave me."

"Alright. I promise..."

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story