Categories > Original > Fantasy > Chains of Oblivion

Darkness of my Heart

by TitanDeath 1 review

Darkness fills my heart as I am reminded of her. She who gave everything to me but ended up just as the others who I once known. I will have revenge.....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-14 - Updated: 2006-05-14 - 322 words

0Unrated
"Darkness fills my heart as I am reminded of her. She who gave everything to me but ended up just as the others who I once known. I will have revenge....."

And with that the Dark Titan dissapered into a wisp of smoke. The plains seemed to strech on and on forever in a sea of dark green as night slowly crept its way to cover the grassy area. Racing along the landscapes, the Dark Titan was only a shadow moving at impossable speeds.

He was a man who looked no more than 17 but was in actuality an angel who was over 20000 years old. Well he wasn't really considered an angel anymore every since that dark day. The Dark Titan has jet black hair, a strong muscular build, and is about 6'4. He has the apperence of a demon. He wears black pants that gave an unearthly dark glow and even though it seemed like cloth, it was harded than the toughest metel, a dark blue to black shirt that was baggy and also gave off a maelovent dark glow and had similar properties as his pants, and a thick dark blue torn scarf that is wraped around his neck, covering his chin, mouth, and reached his nose. He also wears a black bandage across the left side of his face and covers his left eye. His eyes changed color depending on his feelings but for a long time now they haven't changed from a dark blood red. From a distance he would look like a dark form of demonic energy but once up close, you would see his torn face, twisted in an unbearable agony. His once perfect face now filled with rage, hate, agony, and dispare.

"What happens now is on my own accord and no one elses. Whoever interfears with me will die a dark, quick, painful death." He muttered while still jetting toward the direction of the rising sun.
Sign up to rate and review this story