Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fresh start

by munster02 0 reviews

Since when does the abusive, cheating boyfriend gets to kick out the girl and child?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-01-03 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 963 words

0Unrated
Do not own any of the my chem boys. Complete Fiction.

Four years.
I gave him four years of my life. I gave birth to our daughter.
What do I find out..he's been cheating for the last two years.
How could I not of noticed? How could he do this to me? I gave him
everything. Was I honestly that bad of a girlfriend that he had to turn
to other women? To top it off he kicked me out and my daughter out? His daughter to.
It dosnt make any sense to me...

Hi, your probly wondering what the hell is going on.
Believe me, as am I. Anyways let me tell you a little bit
about myself, and my life.

My name is Riley Anderson. I'm 22 with a 4year old daughter.
yes I got pregnant young, and on my first time, with Alex. My now
ex. Turns out after I find picture messages of naked women on his cell,
I'm the bad one. Fucked right. I've given him everything. Always let him go out.
Never question him. gave him anything and everything, and he goes and kicks me and millie, our, my daughter, out. I know I'm better off. He was never the greatest to me. He's hit me, chocked me, had me go into a panic attack while I was pregnant. After 4years he's all I know. He was my first love. He took me in when my parents kicked me out. Now here I am. In my car leaving New york heading to my new place with millie in New Jersey. I would of loved to stay in the city, but I couldn't afford it. I had money. Until I bought my new 2 bedroom house in Bellview NJ.


"mama we here!" millie asked excitedly
"Yep, booboo. We're home." I said more to myself than her

The house wasnt anything fancy. Very simple. Netural colors through out the house.
The living room had a couch and loveseat. Decent size tele. Kitchen was small, but nice.
had a decent size table in the kitchen since there was no dinning room. ther was also a small half bath. Upstairs was a full bath and millies and my own room. Like I said simple.

I walked Millie to her bedroom.
"so what do you think of your new room?" I asked her
"It's pwetty mama" She said as she ran to me for a hug. I kissed her cheek and sent her along to play with toys so I could finsih getting setteled in. The movers had placed all my furniture in where I asked them to, so all that was left was the small things.
After about an hour of unpacking ther was a knock at my door.
I opened it to an older woman.
"hello i'm your neighbor donna" she greeted.
"hi, i'm riley." I extended my hand which he took to shake.
"would you like to come in?" She nodded and entered.
"Your home is comming together very nicely" she said with a smile
"thank you very much I still have a few more things to unpack. would you like anything? Coffe, tea," I asked donna.
"Coffee would be wonderful, thank you"
we walked into the kitchen as I started to make the coffee for us.
"Is it just you living here?" donna asked as I handed her a mug.
"No, I have a 4 year old daughter, millie." I told her as I took a sip of my drink.
"A 4 year old. You must be no older than 20!" she said with a shock expression.
"yeah, I had her at 18, and im 22" I simply told her.
"mama" I heard millie say at the door way to the kitchen
"Millie, this is Donna" I told her she simply smile and came running
to me.
"Oh, Riley she is beautiful"
Thank you, she's my world" I said as I kissed the top of my daughters head.
"well, look at the time I should be heading home, my boys will be worried" she said getting up and putting the mug in the sink
"Boys?" I asked a little confused.
"Yes. I have two sons mikey who is your age, and Gerard who is 24 you should come over for dinner tomorrow and meet them" She said with a smile on her face.
"That sounds good, It would be nice getting to know some people around here"
"I'll see you tomorrow, nice meeting you, honey, and you too millie"
Millie smiled and waved slighly and I walked her out to the door.

"mama who was dat lady?" millie asked
"she is our new neighbor who invited us over for dinner tomorrow." I told her.
"Ohhh" She mummbled as she began to rub her gray eyes and yawn.
"come on booboo, lets get you ready for bed" I said as I picked her up and ploped her on my hip as I walked to her room.
"Goodnight millie. Love you" I tucked her in and kissed her cheek.
"Love you mama" she whispered as her eyes closed.

I sighed and made my way to my room. Striped down and got in to my night shorts and a simple black tank. Getting into bed thinking about everything that has happened in the last week. Cheating abusive ex kicked me out, found this place, moving, trying to explain to a four year old why her daddy isnt with us, and meeting donna. In a way I'm glad I got kicked out. Maybe it was the push I needed to find a better life for me and my baby. That night I fell into a dreamless sleep wondering what tomorrow will bring.



So im not sure if I like this. I wrote 2years ago and just recently found it.
Sign up to rate and review this story