Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 1.

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

He tells her who to kill and she does it - but what happens when its someone she loves ?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-01-03 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 990 words

1Ambiance
She strutted down the dark corridor. Dressed in a burgandy corset with black ribbon on the back, with a tiny black lace skirt, fishnet tights and leather heels. She held the blood stained knife loosely in her hand. She had killed the last victim on her hit list, it was time to face her boss - or ' master ' as he forced her to call him. There were dim lights dotted on the walls, cascading a dreary effect on anyone who walked down the never ending corridor. She finally reached the black doors at the end, she pushed both of them open giving her a grand entrance.
"Kitten!" A velvety voice spoke.
She smiled and stared at the man in the leather chair behind the desk. Her name was Kat, she was twenty two years old and an orphan. She met a man named Gerard Way, who took her under his wing and soon became her boss and master. They shared a love hate relationship, as in ; he loved her and she hated him - but there were times when she couldn't help but love him.
"Master." She replied, her voice was seductive without trying.
She took a step closer so she could be seen. Her dark brown hair was in loose curls, her perfect face was covered in blood aswell as her hands and decolet.
"Ah, I see you completed your task." He said with a smile as he stood up. His long black hair was tidy yet messy, he was wearing a black pin stripe suit. He looked like he had stepped out of a Mafia or new york italian ganster film.
"As you asked master." She spoke with an evil glint in her eye. She reached her hand down the front of her corset and slowly pulled out a handful of fifty dollar bills. She threw them on the desk.
"I found those in his wallet." Kat replied casually as she stroked her finger across the blood stained blade.
"Very good. Very good indeed." Gerard said to himself.
He walked around his desk so he was infront of Kat. He sat back and watched her as she swirled her finger in the blood. She was beautiful to him. Everything he could have hoped for and more. But she needed to know her place - she was under him. He stood up and took a step towards her. She could feel his breath on her skin, she lowered her arms as he lifted her face towards him. He cupped her face in one hand and studied her face, she had huge deep blue eyes, a little button like nose and plump rose pink lips. He slowly leaned in towards her, he kissed her softly. She dropped the knife on the floor and kicked it so it slid under the desk. He lowered his hands to the small of her back and pulled her closer. She raised her hands to the back of his neck, she let her fingers get knotted in his hair. Slowly she pulled his tuxedo jacket off so leave him in a white shirt, black tie, black pin stripe pants and Black leather braces. She gently pulled his hat off and threw it across the room. She felt him smile against her lips.
Suddenly he span her around and lay her on the desk. He towered over her one hand on either side of her head. They gazed into eachothers eyes for a while before Gerard slid his hand under her skirt and pulled her tights down. He slipped his finger inside her and he slowly grew tighter at her moans. When it felt like he was in a pair of pants three times too small for him he stopped and pulled his trousers off. Kat helped him slide his boxers off, she gripped his length as he buried his face in her neck and moaned. When she had done he towered over her again and smiled.
"Ready kitten?" He asked.
Kat gazed up at him, what would happen if she said no ? What would he do ? Would he let her go ? Would he be pissed off ? She decided to leave the question a bit longer.
"Yes." She whispered.
"Yes what !?" He hissed.
"Master.Yes.Master." She replied in an equally pissed off tone.
Gerard smirked and slid himself into her, both of them moaning as he did. He slowly began pumping into her as he lowered his head and kissed her passionately.
"Say you want it." He moaned into her ear.
"I want it master. Fuck me." She moaned.
"As you wish." He stated as he began to move in and out of her quicker. Finally Kat reached her peak.
"Oh God Gerard!" She screamed as she threw her head back, that was probably the only time she was allowed to call him by his proper name. Kat's cries sent Gerard to his peak as he threw his head back.
"Oh fuck Kat." He moaned. He lay ontop of her for a while before kissing her on her lips and pulling himself out of her.
"That's your reward kitten." He stated casually as they both began to dress themselves. Kat straightened her corset and tidied her hair, she turned to Gerard who was pushing his tie up.
"You can have a few days off Kitten, be back on thursday." Gerard said. Kat nodded and turned and walked out of the door.
That was how it worked for them both, she killed who he told her to and in return he fucked her senseless.




Heyy I got rid of Blood of the innocent, because I wasn't sure of it myself and then someone rated it train wreck which kind of confirmed me deleting it. Sorry ! Hope you forgive me xxx I will probably do a phsycho one shot later - if you want me too. Xxxxxxx much love and Thanks xxxxxx Ellie Frank xxxxxxxx :)
Sign up to rate and review this story