Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

You asked me to love you and I did

by Monty102 0 reviews

This is some random idea i've had for a long time, maybe someone will acually like it here,if not, it was worth it kinda!!

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2011-01-07 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 235 words

0Unrated
I stared out the window of the plane again, only seeing the clouds and sun hanging around me. I sighed and looked away. I didn't want to see the outside, I already felt trapped enough. Moving across the US was my parents brilliant idea and I didn't mind it much. I have been moving around for a long time, ever since I was a baby, my parents moved to new places around the world and stayed for only a few years. I was always in a private school,all the students I were around were fake and only looked at you for the money you did or didn't have and it drove me nuts. But before we decided to even move again, I finally got the guts to ask my parents if I could go to a public school and suprisingly, they approved the idea. I had no idea if anyone would except me for who I am in this world, the real Tacey Williams that few knew much about. I did feel though, that Iowa would be different for me and my small family. I would maybe find my roots and keep them there for a very long time. My parents jabbered on about something as I fell asleep, one single thought pulsing through my mind.
'Please let this be a little different, can I only have one different thing in my life?'
Sign up to rate and review this story