Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Envisioned

The Envisioned

by ieroworld107 2 reviews

Charlotte has the ultra supernatural power. Will it bring her closer to the one she's destined to be with? Or will it kill her even more inside.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-07 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 226 words

0Unrated
Running. That's all I could do. Run away from the beast in the forest. I don't exactly know what I'm running from, do I? I keep running until my legs give in and I fall face-first into mud. Then, I wake up. When I wake up, I'm sweating alot.

I run over to my brother Bob's dorm. I knock in a rush, almost scared. " What the hell do you want?" He demanded. "Bob, I had the SAME dream as last night!! What do you think it means?" I asked concerningly. "Oh I know. It means YOUR ON TOO MUCH CRACK. Now, go back to your dorm!!" he yelled, shutting the door on my face.

Great, I thought. I ran into my room and grabbed my diary. I wrote in it all my feelings and my dreams. That helped me from suicide and cutting. I have nobody to turn to anymore here in College. Gah.





7:00 AM
AHH. I missed my alarm!! I got dressed and ran out with my books into the cafeteria. "Hey!" I said, sliding into the seat next to Natalie. "Hey, you look tired." Natalie replied. " Yeah, only got 2 hours of sleep. Same dream keeps happening!!" I replied yawning. " Oh. I have good news. MCR is going to college here!!" she told me excitedly. I squealed. Maybe them being here would be different, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story