Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trans Am

Simply Irresistable

by StopThePress

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 1660 words

?Blocked
"So, tell me 'bout yourself, Red." She tuned the dial of the radio to a transmission that played 'solid gold oldies'. Gypsy by Stevie Nicks hummed through the speakers. My eyes steadied on the road, thinking of what to say.

"Well, I'm twenty-five. I was born in Battery City. I left five years ago. I have a brother and some friends out in the Zones that I'm trying to meet up with. My favorite color's yellow and my favorite movie's Blade Runner." I simply finished with a dorky smile. She nodded.

"Sounds like you know where you're headed." She sat back comfortably.

"Yeah. Well, no. After I find my brother, I don't have any other goals. I mean, I pretty much left everything behind. There was nothing for me there and I tried to make this life for myself that wasn't-" I tried for the right words.

"Realistic?"

"Exactly."

"I did the exact thing and nothing was working out. So I left."

"How long have you been out here?" She pulled up the sleeve of her leather jacket, checking the small watch on her wrist.

"Exactly sixteen hours and thirteen minutes!" She enthused.

"Wow. A newbie!" We laughed. She ran her long fingers through her hair with precision. Not to break any curls.

"So I guess this makes me a Killjoy?" She shrugs.

"I mean, you have a gun and a leather jacket; I don't see why-not." She looked down, lifting her shirt up a little bit and then looking back at her gun.

"It's pretty bad ass, isn't it?" She looked up to me with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, it's very bad ass!" I looked back at her as she smiled looking out of the window to give me the next direction to get to where she was staying.

"You're going to make a right, right here and then you're gonna go straight for another half hour."

"Okay." I turned at the busted street light. "You know you're pretty brave for a newbie. I was like a fish out of water the day I left Battery City." I thought she would immediately respond with a smart quip, a cool phrase or a confident shrug. But all I got was a sigh, and then she bit her lip.

"No choice but to be brave, I guess." She blankly stared out of the window.

Time to change the subject.

"You have any family?" She sighed heavily, this time. Maybe I should have changed it to something else.

"Family...Let's see..." She thought. "I am the only child. My mother died when I was fifteen and my father-" She paused looking down at the dashboard. "Well him and I don't get along. So, it's just little ol' me."

"Sometimes it's best that way. You really figure your own endurance out here. You know, you learn a lot about yourself when you're alone."

"That's deep, Red."

"Well, you think a lot when you're alone, too."

"I see. So..."

"So." I imposed.

"How many female Killjoys have you let see your ray gun?" I hiccuped a laugh, almost losing control of the wheel.

"Is this an honest question?" I blushed, trying not to take my eyes off of the road.

"Duh, it's an honest question! Come on, I wanna know." She straightened her posture getting comfortable in the leather bucket seat.

"Well, it's been five years, Dice."

"Fine, I'll lay off but the count better be under twenty." She wagged her finger at me. Truth be told, it was exactly three. None of them stayed around long. In fact, they stole things from me and left before the sun rose. Unfortunately, they wouldn't get far. Those damn Draculoids are too fast. I'd always find my belongings strewn between Zone 5 and 6 with blood on them.

"Oh, it's definitely under twenty." I reassured her.

"Good." Her eyes fix back to the window.

"So, what was life like before you decided to leave?"

"Life was shit. I was going to get married next Saturday so I said, fuck it, and skipped town instead. I mean, I'm twenty-four, I didn't want to be tied down and it felt like I was getting hitched for the wrong reasons." She finished cracking her knuckles.

"Oh, he's gonna miss you." I mused.

"No, he won't. If anything, he'll want to kill me." She said in all-seriousness. Picking her fingernails. "You?"

"I was a full-time art student when BLI decided to completely take over. I was nineteen when I witnessed my parents death and I had to take care of my sixteen year-old brother. Now I don't know where the fuck he is, so apparently I'm doing a great job." I was angry at myself. Mikey was my responsibility after my parents' death and I felt I failed them.

"My God, I'm so sorry." She rubbed my leg softly. "Don't beat yourself up, Red. He knows you did you're best as a big brother. He's safe somewhere, probably shooting beer cans off of Drac heads." She smiled. Her smile was brighter than the beam of a ray gun. She flipped her hair out of her face carelessly. I loved how she made the simplest gestures so appealing.

"Yeah. That sounds like Mikey, all right." Her optimism was contagious.

"Okay. Now, make a left here and the Motel is on your right."

"Okay." I did as she said and in minutes we were greeted by the neon of a dilapidated motel sign. It hung off of the tall pole and swung in the air as if it could plummet at any second. I found a place to park and we both got out of the car. Dice pulled out her set of keys to the motel room and lead the way up a flight of winding stairs. We met the emerald green door before she turned around to face me.

"Are you're coming in?" She grabbed the sides of my jacket and pulled me into her.

"Am I allowed?" I teased, grazing my lips against her softly. Pulling away when she merged closer.

"You're welcome." She raised her eyebrow and then the lock clicked. The door screeched open to a dark, wide room. Her hands fumbled along the wall for a light switch. The light cast a dreary shadow on the room. A bed, a small dining table and a mini-fridge sat all in one unit. She sat onto the bed and started to take her heels off.

"Not much, but it's home for now. You can make yourself comfortable, Red." She threw me a remote control. I hadn't noticed that there was a small Magnivox television raised in the corner of the wall adjacent to the bed.

I sat in the wood framed chair next to the door. The cushion portion was ripped and spotted with red matter. I looked around the room to see that she had a full luggage set of belongings.

"How'd you get this far from the city without having a car?"

"Hitchhiked." She dropped her arms out of her jacket and threw it on the floor.

"That's pretty dangerous, don't you think?" She sighed heavily, looking elsewhere.

"I think I would have more of a risk staying, than hitchhiking." I could tell she had a hard past. For someone who looked like they had a seemingly perfect life, she sure didn't mind being in the desert and fending for herself.

She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head. I slightly turned away not to be rude. I heard her stifle a small laugh.

"What?"

"It's okay to look. I didn't come all the way out here to be prude." She urged. Turning to me, she walked. She sauntered over with her shorts still on and her bra a latch loose. She had a stunning figure. Her breasts weren't large but they weren't very small. Her smooth curves embellished her toned abdominal area.

"Then I'll look." She comfortably sat on my lap and placed her hand on my chest. I knew where this was heading. If I were back in the city, I'd wait at least three weeks before this could happen. But it's been five years since then and I wasn't the same person. I wasn't going to pass the opportunity up of getting physical with Dice. She was a beautiful girl, I was a willing guy and this was the desert. Inhibitions weren't allowed here.

"Good." She looked me dead in the eyes for at least thirty seconds. "What's your real name, by the way?" I thought for a bit, almost forgetting my real name.

Think. Think. Think.

Shit!

What is it?


"Gerard." That's it! "Gerard Way." She nodded.

"Do you go by Gee?" She began to rub my thigh softly. Batting her long, black eyelashes my way.

"Gee's fine, but I like Red a lot better." Slowly, I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She stood up and left them to pool around her feet on the floor. She stepped out of them, curling her pointer finger toward me to beacon me over. My God, was she magical. And she hardly tried. That's what was so entrancing about her.

I walked to her with my pants growing tighter by the minute. I watched her eyes scan my body as they shined. She unzipped my jacket and without hesitation set me free by unzipping my pants. She raised her eyebrows and then smiled sheepishly up to me.

"Red's sounds awesome, but Gee's a lot more fun to scream." The sharp corners of her mouth curled up slowly.

•••••

Sorry it's a little short. Next chapter should be out soon, can't really promise anyone a day but soon. Remember to Review, let me know if you guys are liking this or not. It's never too late to start over or fix anything I should have added so don't hesitate to let me know!

I got really bored and made "this":http://tinypic.com/r/o6kwue/7.

♥♥♥
STP
Sign up to rate and review this story