Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trans Am

She's In Your Head, You Just Don't Notice

by StopThePress 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-28 - Updated: 2010-12-29 - 1552 words

0Unrated
Thanks so much for all your reviews! This is for TheSoundNA! Feel better, girl!

♥♥♥

Our bodies spent to the loud drums of a Shiny Toy Guns cover band during Ghost Town. The boom and hum of the bass reverberated through us in a complete trance. Her hips never escaped mine. Her arm around my neck.

We were close.

I could smell the scent of the body mist she wore. It was truly hypnotizing. She'd taken her leather jacket off and wore a lace ivory tank and black shorts that stopped a mile before her knee. The skin on her shoulders softly glowed in the dimming light. Lightly, I ran my fingertips along her it. She shivered.

Turning around she spoke.

"They suck so bad." She breathed. Her warm, cherry scented breath ran across my nose.

"What? I can't hear you!" I yelled over the female songstress waling an off note.

"I said, they're terrible! They're shit!" Her voice.

"You think you can do any better?" I yelled. She looked at me for thirty seconds and smiled silently. The song ended.

Finally.

She turned away from me, walking toward the stage. She weaved through the congregation of inebriated animals. But they parted for her. Slowly behind I followed. She looked back at me and smiled again. She went around the front of the stage and went up the stairs. I made it to the front. She took the mic from the girl who had been singing (if that's what you'd like to call it) before. She reluctantly handed it to her and walked to the left side of the stage, just to watch. Her blond pigtails bounced as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her face scrunched up in anger.

She must have told her not to quit her day job.

"What are you doing?" I yelled over the buzz of confused people. The man next to me had been staring up at her in awe. Men hooted and screamed when she took the mic and leaned forward on the mic stand.

"You asked me if I could do better." She bent down to the crowd so I could hear her.

"So..." I shook my head.

"So, I'm gonna show you." With that, the drums of Ricochet started to pound. She clapped her hands over her head starting a basic rhythm. Everyone began to clap with her as the bang of the drums and the threading of the guitar began.

She captivated the crowd. I stood there amazed,as well. I never knew someone who could just take initiative like Dice. Even though we just met, I could easily admit that I liked her. Our eyes steadied on each other.

She began to sing.

Welcome back to
Where I'm gonna have you
Shell-shock
Fall back
Anyone I see through
Watch your head spin
Like a mesocyclone
Bouncing off the walls
Now there's nowhere to run...


Her voice was sultry and held a small gravel. It was bold enough to beat along with the bass and drums, but not too bold to drown the guitar. Her black stiletto-bound feet rhythmically tapped along with the beat. Men and women howled when she kicked into the bridge. Her fearless eyes never left mine. A muscle-bound man rushed up next to me and placed his beer on the edge of the stage. His cut-off flannel frayed at the sleeves. He howled the loudest, leaving his girlfriend behind. He was in a total trance. I couldn't be too sure, but I could have sworn I witnessed mild drooling.

Like a bullet, meant to be shot
You're the target dead on the spot
When I focus, I never miss
It starts with a kiss...


Lying on her stomach swiftly with her lips sitting millimeters before mine.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a hard kiss.

Her lips were soft, even with her rough approach. They were warm and moist.

The male bass player started to growl out the rounds of the chorus. My surprised demeanor bounced back to ecstatic when she separated, got back on her feet, and pumped her fist to the chorus. The male majority of her audience turned to me as if I had piece of meat dangling from over my head.

They weren't at all pleased.

I turned back to her when she broke into the second verse.

Let the sweat fall
Find me in the back stall
Let it snow down
Now we're gonna deck halls
I hit the bulls eye, making all the boys cry
I hit the mainline breaking through the night sky...


She raged around on stage. Dancing flirtatiously with her hips and breasts intact. She won back the male favor of the crowd. Though, she interacted with the them, I was still her main focus. She ripped into the bridge and jumped off of the stage. She stood before me with mic in hand.

She finished the bridge.

She throws the mic carelessly back onto the stage. Our eyes locked in a feverish gaze. She grabbed onto the back of my neck. The bass player's voice growled out the chorus. Our lips collided, once more. Properly this time.

The frenzy around us died.

She tasted so sweet.

Her lips felt even softer.

Her body glued to mine.

My hands slowly sunk to her hips pulling her closer. I felt the heat surge and the blood rush. My heart raced a beat to her melody.

I wanted her.

I'd never had this happen before. Usually when I met someone I was interested in, it never got this far first meeting them. Usually, meeting people in a bar was totally out of the question prior. But this was so different.

She was different.

We separated as the chorus ended. We gazed at one another feverishly again.

"You were amazing!" I whispered.

"Thanks, Red. Now let's blow this joint." She turned away. Taking my hand and leading me to the exit.

"Hey!" A voice called behind us. The fact that there were other people in the bar that night totally slipped my mind. We paused turning around. It had been the lead singer. She remained with her arms across her chest, bouncing her foot up and down awaiting our response. She was angry when Dice had taken the stage. Now she looked like she could start small fires with her eyes.

"Hello." Dice stepped in front of me.

"You should really think twice before you think you can take the mic away from me." She shrugged innocently. The lead singer's voice was more annoying than her singing was.

"I did, that's why I took it from you. You sounded like you needed a break." She honestly stated, placing her hands firmly in the back pockets of her black jean shorts. I knew by the balled-up fist of hers that this wasn't going to end pretty.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of you right now!" By now, the entire bar had taken notice to everything that was happening. Only the rest of the band members sat on stage unaffected.

"Because I'd blow your fucking head off." She stated calmly. Her gun was held flush against her temple. A loud gasp whipped through everyone in the bar. I didn't see this coming from her, but I guess you had to be dangerous to live dangerously. "Now. You're going to go back over to your friends. You're going to tell them that you're sorry for not getting lessons before you joined, and then you're going to let us go about our business." Small bullets of sweat raced down her forehead. She nodded. "You should really learn to pick your battles, sweetheart." She warned. The girl nodded again and walked back, slowly, to her the rest of her band. The bar hummed a quiet reaction in disbelief. We reached the door, Dice pulled her leather jacket from the coat hanger.

"I'm staying at a place not too far from here. Where are you headed?" Suggestively, she hinted. Biting down on her lip. It would be impossible for her to ever stop turning me on.

"I'm currently headed wherever you're going. My cars parked right outside." I merged closer to her, speaking softly. My hands rested lightly on her hips.

"Sounds like a plan." She turned, pulling her arms hastily through her sleeves as I held her jacket up. Who said chivalry died? Well I revived in 2017, for sure.

We reached the exit and left.

We walked out to a torrential downpour.

"Fuck me! Acid rain! Where's your car?" She threw her hood up and looked around.

"Right over there." I pointed to my white, entirely tagged-up, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am.

"Wow." I pulled her door open.

"It's not much but it gets me from Zone A to Zone B." I laughed lowering myself into the driver's seat. She nodded her head.

"It's totally awesome! It's like I got in a time machine, ended up in 1978 and landed in this car. I love it!" She enthused.

"Thanks." I blushed sheepishly. Putting my hands firmly on the stirring wheel after starting the car.

"I'm staying in a vacant motel on Route Guano. Do you know how to get there from here?"

"No."

"Well, I'll show you the way."
Sign up to rate and review this story