Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Kiss me, and I'll punch you in the mouth! (A modern day Neji love story)

by AnimeOtakuFoxChan 0 reviews

Nicky Arashii has known Neji for a long time now and never really considered him 'Boyfriend material' but that's about to change in the new school year!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Neji,Tenten - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 1533 words

-1MarySue
“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” My crappy alarm clock woke me up again, this time, fifteen minutes before it was supposed to. I sighed, “I’ve got to get a new one...” I groaned and yawned a little bit.

I decided that since I was already up, I might as well start getting ready for school. It’s the first day of tenth grade; my school life is pretty normal, I get decent grades, I have a pretty good amount of friends and chances are that I won’t have a date for the school dance.

I pulled on my dark grey cargo pants and my black combat boots, lacing them up before going to my drawer and getting my white cropped shirt and my black and cranberry red and forest green argyle tank top and pulling on my black hooded jacket.
I got my shuriken star necklace and my silver dog tag pendant with my name on it and put it on before I got my back hat and started walking out the door, grabbing a cherry pop-tart out of the freezer before getting my Mp3 and putting my headphones in.
“Nee-Chan! Wait up! Nee-Chan!” I thought I heard my sister calling out to me but when I turned around, I didn’t see anyone and shrugged a little bit as I walked out the door and started walking to the bus stop.
Like I said, my school life is pretty normal, as I walked to the bus stop, I finished eating the pop-tart in my mouth and saw Neji Hyuga standing at the bus stop.
Me and Neji have been pretty close since we were kids, our parents were friends and made us hang out a lot, I didn’t really mind it, he seemed like a nice enough guy, he was actually pretty cool and he seems to have it all, he’s a straight ‘A’ student, he’s captain of the debate team and he has a lot of friends, he’s almost like Sasuke except he doesn’t have stalker fan girls like Sasuke does. "Good morning Nicky." Neji smiled at me after I took my ear buds out of my ears.

"Oh, sure, whatever." I said, yawning a little bit in reply.

"Hey Neji-kun!" a voice called out. I looked to the side and I saw my sister Alex, running up to us.
Alex and I look a lot alike but our personalities are very different, Like I’m a bit of a loner and a punk where as she’s peppy and happy all the time.

"Good morning Alex.' Neji smiled at her.

As Alex caught up to us, she stopped for a minute and caught her breath. “What’s up with you?” I asked, looking down at her.

"Nee-Chan! I told you to wait!" She yelled at me, pouting like a kid.

"Well, you were taking too damn long in the bathroom again." I said, simply, which would explain the calling out I heard earlier.

"Well it would've been nice if you waited even a little!" Alex yelled back at me.
I just shoved my mp3 in my pocket and looked away.

"Humph! So Neji-kun, are you excited to be going back to school as an 11th grader?" Alex asked, if she had a tail, it’d be wagging like crazy.

"I guess so; I just hope we don't get stuck with Jiraya-sensei for health class again." Neji replied, shuddering a little bit. I didn’t blame him; I hated having to listen to that old pervert talking about sex.

"Oh! I know! But I heard that this time, Kakashi-sensei's going to handle health class!" Alex smiled.

"That's not too bad...I guess..." I said, Kakashi was a bit of a perv too, but not as much as Jiraya was.

"I heard Guy-sensei's teaching P.E this year." Neji said, shrugging a little bit.

"Oh awesome! I'm going to see if I can make the cheer squad this year!" Alex cheered.

"I'm sure you'll do fine." I said, smiling at her, my sister always wanted to be a cheerleader.

"You are a hell of a lot better than Sakura and Ino." I said, growling a little at the thought of the two.

Both Sakura and Ino hated me and I hated them back.

"I heard from Temari that Tenten's going to try out this year." Alex said, thinking a little bit

Just thinking about Tenten made me start growling a little bit, I’ve always hated Tenten because she always thought she was better than me! The uppity bitch!

"Oh, there's the bus." Alex said, pointing to the school bus approaching.

"Another year of crap." I said, putting my bag over my shoulder and walking onto the bus.

Once I walked onto the bus, I saw Lee calling out to Neji to sit next to him. “I’ll see you guys’ later okay?” he asked, looking at me and Alex. “Oh. sure no problem.” I said as I kept walking to find a seat.

Why summer had to end, I have no idea! They give you extensions on summer homework but not vacation!
"Hey Nicky." A voice rung in my ears. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end when I heard the voice, when I turned; I saw the same bun-wearing bitch I thought about before. Tenten.

"Nice to see you! So how was your summer?" She smiled at me; I could tell that stinking smile was forced and fake.

GOD! I hated this bitch with a passion!

"Mine was fine, I'll be going now." I said simply as I started to walk away before I started clawing her eyes out.

"Okay, oh, and Nicky?" Tenten asked I turned around and looked back at her.; she was still smiling at me.

"Let's have another great year!" She smiled that fake smile.

"Yeah. uh-huh." I said, going back to walking before I started kicking her ass.

I have my reasons for hating her and I don't feel like telling you now because I'll get even more pissed off!

"Well hello Nicolette." Another hideous voice rung in my ears, when I turned around, I saw four eyes himself. “Kabuto Yakushii.” I spoke, looking at him.

"I see you haven't changed much over summer break." Kabuto said, smiling at me.

"I see the only thing you changed was your hair." I said, referring to his new ponytail.

"I thought it was time for a change, something edgier." He said, smirking at me a little.

"Yeah, you're about as edgy as a bowling ball." I said, rolling my eyes a little and started walking.

"I'll see you in class Nicolette." He said, smiling still.

"I told you, it's Nicky." I replied, growling at him."I love it when you’re rough." he smiled back.

"Freaking asshole." I grumbled as I started walking away.

Kabuto's liked me since the seventh grade and I freaking hate him! He’s always messing with me and doing crap to piss me off!

After a bit, I finally managed to find a seat and sat down, sighing a little bit.

"What the fuck is your problem?" A voice asked, when I looked over my shoulder, I saw that it was my foul-mouthed friend Hidan.

"Shove it up your ass Hidan." I growled at him, not in any kind of mood to deal with him.

"What did you say?!" Hidan yelled back at me.

"Calm down Hidan." Sasori said sighing a little.

He was another friend of mine; but he was a real pretty boy, red hair, mercury eyes, the girls fall all over him. Poor guy.

"Thanks. I replied to the red-head.

"So do you have any plans for the new year Nicky-Chan un?" Deidara asked, looking over my seat.

"I'm just going to try not to kill anyone." I replied, grumbling a little bit.

"Well I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the kennel." Another irritating voice said. When I turned, I saw princess bitch herself, Sakura Haruno.

"Nice to see you Nicky-chan. so, did you finally get a flea collar for your mange?" She smirked at me.

GOD! I really wanted to rip her throat out and shove it up her ass so fucking bad!

"Leave her alone Sakura." Another voice said, it was Sasuke Uchiha, the school heart-throb, he was another friend of mine and that’s why Slut-era and Ino hated me for, because Sasuke likes me better than them, even though I’m not even remotely interested in him, Alex is though.

"Oh. Sasuke-Kun! I, uh, okay. Nice seeing you Nicky-Chan!" Sakura got smiled and went back to her seat.

"Thanks Sasuke." I said, smiling a little at the boy.

"Sure, she's a pain in the ass anyway." Sasuke chuckled a little bit, as far as I knew, he didn’t like either Sakura or Ino, he was into my sister, but she didn’t know.

After a bit, I saw the school approaching and sighed.

"Well, let's get another horrible year over with." I sighed as I got my bag and slung it over my shoulder and got up from my seat.
Sign up to rate and review this story