Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

A Story of Complications Part 2

by Wicked_Lovely 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-11 - 1476 words - Complete

1Original
Brendon drove down the busy streets of Vegas, rushing to get to Ryan's house. Just about an hour before his girlfriend broke up with him, so he was going to see his best friend, to see if he would comfort him. He finally made it to Ryan's apartment. It was the first time he had been there and he was amazed at how small the building was. He walked in, finding his room he knocked on the door. When he got no answer from inside he pulled out his keys from his pocket. He found the right one and put it into the keyhole, turning it and opening the door. He wandered in, looking around. It wasn't as clean as he had kept the apartment they used to share when he got back from rehab. He kept it clean and organized when he was gone. But this was his apartment. He shared it with no one, and it was a mess. Well, a mess for Ryan standards anyway. He walked around the house, trying to see if Ryan was asleep, or listening to music loudly somewhere. It was a small apartment. When he couldn't find him he went into the kitchen to raid the refrigerator. And that's where he found him.
He was on the kitchen floor, his arm slightly bleeding, his eyes closed. He looked like he was leaning against the cabinets and passed out onto the ground. There was a needle in one of his hands, and there was a hole at the inside of his elbow, where he had ejected whatever was in it into himself. Brendon cautiously walked over to his un-moving body, sitting down next to it. He put his hand on Ryan's cheek and felt that he was breathing. It was slow, almost not there. He could call an ambulance, but they wouldn't get there in time. And even if they did they wouldn't be able to save him. So Brendon did the only thing he could think of doing. He called Pete. Pete could just turn him, and then everything would be fine. He would live. And Brendon would watch out for him. He would protect Ryan from himself. Brendon walked around, looking for a first aid-kit. He found one in the bathroom, and he walked back into the kitchen, sitting back down next to Ryan. He took his wounded arm in his hand, looking at the blood that was slowly seeping out of it. It looked like it used to be silver but was painted with red, that had started to chip off. Brendon thought about how blood shouldn't look like that as he started to stitch up Ryan's self-inflicted wound. He wiped the blood off of Ryan's arm, and when it was clean and disinfected, he picked up the note Ryan had written. He started to read it out loud.
"To whoever finds me laying in this morbid scene, I would hope you will tell my friends that I love them, and that I didn't mean to put them through so much. Tell Spencer that he's my best friend and that I left him a present at the foot of my bed. Tell Jon that I want him to have my music collection, and that he's been like a brother to me. Give Pete and Patrick my book collection, and tell them how much I appreciated them taking notice of us. And tell Brendon-" There was a knock on the door and Brendon stopped reading the note, dashing to the door. He hurried Pete into the apartment, taking him to the kitchen where Ryan was laying. Ryan was barley breathing now, his heart barely beating.
"Holey shit." Pete said looking over the blood that was spread on the ground.
"You can save him right? Please tell me you can save him." Brendon said as he started to cry.
"I don't know, I can try." Pete said trying to give Brendon a reassuring smile as he sat down next to Ryan. He sat him up and Brendon sat on the other side of Ryan, holding one of his cold hands. Pete moved Ryan's head and hair to where his neck was showing.
"How dose this work?" Brendon asked, rubbing his thumb over Ryan's hand.
"I'll just inject a poison that runs through my veins into his neck, and it'll counter the other poison. And he'll most likely turn." Brendon nodded.
"Okay, that doesn't sound too dangerous." Pete sank his fangs into the soft skin of Ryan's neck, doing exactly what he said he would do. A look of pain crossed over Ryan's pale face and he squeezed Brendon's hand. Brendon put his other arm around Ryan's waist, holding him close. Pete pulled his fangs out of Ryan's neck, and Ryan started to convulse.
"Is that normal?" Brendon asked trying to comfort Ryan.
"Yeah. It's the venom running through his veins, it's going to increase his body temperature, and it's going to slowly shut down every organ in his body, all of his bones will be broken down, and they'll be rebuilt. He's going to be in a lot of pain, so stay by him, okay?"
"Where are you going?" Brendon asked in a worried tone.
"I can't stay here all day Brendon, I have other things I have to do. Just stay by him." Pete got up, walking towards the door. Brendon watched Pete leave, worried about what was happening to Ryan. He looked down on the smaller being, and picked him up carefully. Ryan was burning, his skin was about one hundred degrees. Brendon carried him to his room carefully, holding him tight like he was a little kid. Ryan was shaking uncontrollably. Brendon set him down on his bed gently, and Ryan turned over to his side, coughing up blood. His eyes opened, and he looked at Brendon weakly. Brendon sat down next to him on the bed, holding one of his burning hands.
"It's okay Ryro, I'm here." Brendon said pulling Ryan close to him.
"Brendon?" Ryan said in a whisper as he looked Brendon in the eye.
"Yeah?" Brendon said smiling a little at the pained boy.
"Don't leave." Ryan said in his same quite shaky voice as he pulled himself closer to Brendon.
"I won't." Ryan's body temperature went up, getting hotter as every minute passed. He was shaking in pain against Brendon, who just continued to hold him. Ryan's breathing grew more and more labored, to the point he was struggling to breath at all. After about a half hour of him getting worse, Ryan spoke.
"Brendon." He gripped the back of Brendon's shirt, as he talked in pained breaths. "I love you Brendon. Please don't leave." Brendon looked at Ryan, who looked as if he wanted to cry. Brendon thought about that, he thought that Ryan was always a friend. That that's all he would be, but knowing that Ryan loved him made him think twice about it. He thought that he did love Ryan, and that he was just trying to hide that love, thinking it was wrong. Now that he was with Ryan, holding him in his arms basically dying, he realized that he truly did love Ryan back.
"I love you too Ryan, I won't ever leave you again. I promise." Brendon kissed the top of the pained ones head, and after about ten minutes Ryan let go of Brendon. He screamed, it was a loud shrill, filled with pain and horror. Ryan fell limp, his heart stopped beating, and his lungs stopped working. "Ryan?" Brendon asked cautiously, pushing Ryan's shoulder gingerly. "Ryan, wake up." He said somewhat panicked. Brendon called Pete, as he started to cry.
"Hello?" Pete asked somewhat irritated.
"He's not waking up! He's not breathing, and he's not waking up! What am I supposed to do?" Brendon asked practically screaming how scared he was into the phone.
"He'll wake up, just give him time. Like, ten more minutes. Is he in the room with you?" Pete asked.
"Yeah." Brendon said with a shaky breath.
"Check for a pulse, his body should be remaking everything in him right now." Brendon did as he was told, taking Ryan's limp hand into his. His body was cooling off, and he had a pulse, something that moments before he didn't have. Brendon took a few seconds to appreciate how his hand was slightly larger than Ryan's delicate hand, and then he went back to the phone.
"You were right, and I shouldn't have worried."
"You shouldn't have. He'll be fine, just stay next to him, okay?"
"Okay, thanks Pete." Brendon hung up, walking back over to the bed he lied down next to Ryan, hugging him. "I won't leave you, as long as you don't leave me." He whispered, even though the smaller fragile boy was already asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story