Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Home

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Lucy gets a little shock and moves back in with her parents

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-13 - Updated: 2011-01-13 - 957 words - Complete

1Exciting
Lucy’s POV…
When I got back to my old house, Hollie hugged me straight me away. Chloe hugged me too then remembered she was mad at me and soon backed up going bright red. It didn’t really bother me because I was going to see JLS that night!
I went back to my old room. Nothing had changed except it looked a little emptier. Hollie came in after me “Chloe’s not really mad. But you know what she’s like…”
I shrugged, sitting on my bed. My eyes welled with tears “I don’t exactly know why I did it you know.”
Hollie sighed “I think you kind of do Lucy, you’re just not good at facing it.” Then she left.
And as I was getting ready for JLS, of course her words went round in my head. Okay, so I did it because I was sick of hanging round with Gerard. But why? He was nothing but nice to me. I was the mean one but he still tried to be my friend.
“Lucy!” Aunt Barbara yelled from downstairs “Are you ready to go and see JLS?”
“You bet!” I yelled, feeling nothing but happiness for the first time in a while. Two tickets and back stage passes for my favourite band? Sweet!
I ran down the stairs and saw my Auntie standing there alone. “Where are Mom and Dad?” I asked, thinking they’d want to see me before I left.
“In the living room.” Aunt Barbara told me “Go in there and say goodbye.”
The lights for the living room were switched off but I went there anyway. I opened the door.
“Surprise!” Mom, Dad, Chloe and Hollie yelled blowing party poppers.
“Lucy, there’s something I should tell you…” Aunt Barbara said from behind me. I turned to her, really confused now.
“There’s no JLS concert tonight. I don’t have tickets or backstage passes. But you wouldn’t have come back to America otherwise.”
My happiness washed away “So why am I here?”
My Dad came and hugged me “I want you to move back in with us honey!”
“We!” Mum corrected him “We all want you back!”
I was silent for a second then said “I’d have to go back to the same school though?”
“Yes, but everyone has forgotten about what you did!” Hollie told me “They’ve moved onto a new rumour. Apparently Raechel has been getting dirty with…”
“Hollie!” Mom snapped “Everyone’s forgotten about what you did. Not that I know what you did, these two won’t tell me!”
“I’m not a tell-tale.” Chloe told us all, sitting on the sofa “Gerard and everyone are past it now as well…”
Dad laughed “I figured it had something to do with those five! That’s why I invited them over!”
“You did what?” I asked, shocked “I can’t move back in! I only brought enough clothes for a couple of nights!”
“I secretly packed all your clothes…” Aunt Barbara told me “Go on Lucy, you need your family…”
I sighed then agreed to stay “But I don’t want to see Gerard and everyone yet, okay? So please just leave me alone for a while!” Then I turned and ran up the stairs.

Gerard’s POV
“Lucy’s back!” I sang to myself in the shower “Lucy… Is… Back…”
I didn’t really know how to feel about that. Was I happy she was back? Well she was always mean to me and she had broken everyone up… But I knew deep down inside I loved her.
I got out the shower and went to my room. I decided I didn’t want Mikey or anyone walking in while I was drying my hair because I thought it’d look girly so I let it dry naturally. I got out my Iron Maiden tee-shirt and black skinny jeans. As soon as I pulling out some socks, Mikey came in.
“Do you think Lucy will be happy we’re there?”
I was confused by the question “What do you mean?”
“Well after everything that’s happened… You don’t think she’d feel a bit you know, awkward around us?”
“I thought Chloe said it was the point in us going over. To make everything less awkward.”
“I didn’t think Chloe liked Lucy anymore.”
“She does, she just won’t admit it…” I told him “And I think Lucy is feeling the same way towards us.”
“Okay. Do I look okay?” He asked. I looked at him properly. He had washed his hair, cleaned his glasses and even bothered to clean his shoes a bit. He was wearing a Misfits tee-shirt and black baggy jeans.
“You look great!” I told him.
“Do I?” He looked happy “What time’s Frank coming over?”
“About eight but he’ll probably be late, trying to impress Chloe.”
“And you’re not trying to impress Lucy?”
“And you’re not trying to impress Hollie?”
He smiled “Alright… We’re all trying to impress. But who are Ray and Bob trying to impress?”
“Each other?” I suggested and we both laughed.
The doorbell rang a few minutes before eight which surprised me. Frank showed up looking decent for a change. “Are you ready to go?” He asked.
“Yeah. Mikey! Get your butt downstairs!” Mikey came running and we started walking to the girls house.
“Reckon it’ll be weird having Lucy back?” Frank asked.
“No, I think it’ll feel like old times.” I smiled.
“They aren’t that old!” Mikey piped up “She was a bit mean anyway.”
“A bit?” Frank asked “But we all agreed to forgive her.”
Mikey shrugged “I guess…”
Sign up to rate and review this story