Categories > Original > Fantasy

The Ultimates

by punk1210 0 reviews

A team of superheroes that live to save the day.They are those who keep you safe and sound in New York.They are The Ultimates.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-15 - 1381 words

0Unrated
Natasha Monroe.That was her name.And she had the worst luck in the world.
She could not explain it in any other way...
She has super powers.
Her power is light.Anything related to the light in anything,is her speciality.She can make objects like flowers or animals that have died come back to life,if she wanted to.
Natasha was unsual indeed,and she hated it...


"Hello!"
Natasha spun around to see a young man standing behind her with a huge smile.
She was leaving her new apartment to go in search of a job.She had just moved to Manhattan,New York.
"Hi?",she answered back.
"I'm your next-door nieghbor.My name is Luke.Luke Carlson.",he introduced.Natasha smiled and shook his hand.
"My name is Natasha Monroe."
"Wow,what an amazing name.Isn't the name Natasha russian?",Luke asked.
"Maybe?I'm sorry,but I have to leave now.",Natasha started to excuse herself but another man walked up to them.
"There you are.We've been looking for you.",the man said and then noticed an anxious Natasha.
"Evening,lady.",the unknown man said.
"Colton,this is Natasha.Natasha,this is one of my pals,Colton.Natasha just moved here next to me.",Luke explained.
"Extrordinary.What with all the rumors,I'd expect for you to reject the open apartment.",Colton laughed.
"Rumors?",Natasha asked,catching the word.
"Rumors about evil.Me and the guys have lived here for a while and everybody that comes here says that we are very unusual people.",Colton explained.
"Oh,well,I don't really see anything wrong with you.",Natasha said a bit surprised of the rumors.
"Really,you sure you don't feel the littlest of fear?",Luke asked.
"No,not really.Who else lives on this floor?",Natasha asked.
"Just a sec.",Colton said and then went up and down the hall banging his fist on ever room door there.
"Whoa,I don't think you should do that.",Natasha warned.
The doors opened and three people filled the hall with them.
"What?",one other male asked.Two women stood close to him staring at Colton in question.
"We have a new neighbor.Say hello to Natasha.",Colton introduced,his voice a bit strained.
They all looked to Natasha in wierd expression.Like panic.
"Oh,hello.My name is Cataline Parker.Call me Cat!",one of the women said.She hopped over to Natasha and shook her hand with giggles.
"Okaay?",Natasha murmured.
"My name is Archer.This is my girlfriend,Kira.",the unknown male introduced himself and the women beside him.
Natashed nodded and looked to the Kira woman.
She looked rather annoyed.
"You made me come out here to meet a newbie.Colton,what's it matte if she'll be gone by tomorrow?",Kira yelled and then went back into her room.
Archer smiled and laughed nervously.
"Sorry,she can be a...",Archer trailed off.
"Evil person.",Colton and Luke said in unison.
"If it helps,that was her being nice.",Archer said and then left after the girl.
"That was her being nice??Well,I don't want to be around when she's excited over something.",Natasha said and started to walk away.
"Natasha,may I ask where you're going?",Luke asked.
"Well,I barely have money for rest so I have to find a job.",Natasha said.
"Alright,then.Have a good day.",Luke said.Natasha nodded and left downstairs.
"This is going to be a bad night.",Colton muttered.
"Yeah,and she looks very friendly too.",Luke said.
"I like her hair!",Cat exclaimed and skipped off to her room.
"Who's turn is it to scare her off?",Luke asked.
"I'm pretty sure it's Kira's turn.",Colton said.They looked at eachother in fear.
"To think,Kira already dislikes her.What will she do to the poor girl to get her off this floor?",Luke said and they both bowed their head in apology.
Then went off to their rooms.

It was late,and Natasha returned to her apartment.She entered and flicked on the lights.
It was an empty place,but it should be nice and comfy by the end of the week.
"Gosh,I'm tired.",Natashed murmured and took pff her jacket placing it and her purse on the coat rack.Then she slipped out of her shoes and walked further into the apartment.
"But,I'm also hungry.",she muttered and quickly made way to the kitchen.At least she had ordered some chinese the night before.There were left overs.
She quickly made herself a plate and sat down on the couch stuffing her face.
Then her mind went off to earlier and the rumors.
The place being evil?Does that even happen in the movies?
As she thought to herself,she heard a very wierd noise.
It sounded like creaking coming from her bedroom.
She licked her fingers and set the place down walking off to her bedroom.
She pushed open the door and flicked the lights on.
Nothing.Just a bed,a closet door,a window,and a small dresser.
She shrugged and turned to go back to dining,when she came face to face with a large object.
No,more like a shadowy figure.
It stood feets over her head growling as it got closer and closer to her.
She screamed and ran into her room slamming the door shut.
She quickly grabbed the empty dresser and placed it in front of the door.The thing banged on the door as if breaking it down.
It blasted the door and dresser to either side and went for Natasha in direct attack.
Natasha held out a hand and around wrapped a bright light that she shot at the thing with fury.
The thing groaned and fell back a bit but didn't stop it.
Natasha continued to throw the bright beams at the thing with both hands nonstop until it finally yelled in great pain and disappeared from the room.
Natasha,breathing hard,stayed still in case it came back suddenly.But after a couple minutes,she was positive it wouldn't return to soon.
She ran through her apartment looking for it.No sign of it.
She fell onto the couch with a loud sigh.
"What was it?",she muttered.She looked to see her chinese food and gasped.
"It took my food!!",she screamed.

Natasha left her room and saw the guys grouped at Luke's room discussing very quietly.
"Umm,hi?",Natasha asked.
They stopped and looked at her.
"Oh,hey,Natasha.",Luke said.
"Hi.Umm,did anything strange happen to you last night?",Natasha asked quickly.
"Strange?Strange like what?",Colton asked.
Natasha stayed silent as they straed her down in suspicion.
"Forget it,it was nothing.",she said and went downstairs.
"You do know she was supposed to run out in the middle of the night.She's still here.",Luke said.
"I don't know.Kira sent the thing.But it came back and was hurt real bad.",Archer said.
"Your girlfriend's getting weak.",Colton muttered.Archer looked at him in little annoyance.
"Look,it wasn't Kira.She always gets the people out with the same thing.It was something else.Something's up with that new girl.",Archer said.
"Well,who's going to find out?",Luke asked.
...
"NOT IT!",Archer yelled.
"NOT IT!",Colton yelled.
"YOU'RE IT!",Archer yelled pointing at Luke.
"Aw,come on!No fair!",Luke muttered.
"It's the rules.So find out what is up with her.Starting with her apartment.",Archer said and walked into his room.
"Good luck,buddy.",Colton said and went off to his room.
Luke groaned and muttered as he entered his room.
He came back out with his sneakers on.
He quickly slipped into her room and closed the door behind him.
The apartment was quiet and empty.
"Alright,let's get this over with.",he muttered.
He started to make way to her bedroom that was messy but the the door started to open and he froze.
Natasha looked up as she closed the door.
"Weird.Thought I heard something.",she said after a couple of minutes of listening for anything.
She walked to her bedroom and looked through her luggage for clothes.
Outside,Luke ran into his room with a yell.
Sign up to rate and review this story