Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Envisioned

"& So the powers begin"

by ieroworld107 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 265 words

0Unrated
Today, we walked over to Addie's grave. When I looked at the grave, my head started poundinf. I got down on my knees, trying look up at the grave. People crowded me, appearently not seeing what I saw. On the grave was encrypted: HELP ME. I passed out from my horrific headache.

I woke up to Alex stroking me face, looking at me concerningly. "Hey" he said silently. "Hey Alex. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just making sure you're alright" He told me, sighing. When he left the room, Addie came in. "I need your help. PLEASE." she begged.
"But you're dead!!" I screamed, feeling my headache comeon strongly. The doctors rushed in, appearently trying CPR.

I survived that and the doctors left me alone. I wodnered why me. But, I was taught to never question a gift horse. That's what my mom always told me. Was this a gift or a curse? I looked to my left and saw peach colored roses. I picked up the card and found myself smiling. The card was from Frank. I didnt know why I was smiling and I didnt care.


The next day, I went back to my dorm. When I opened up my door, my dorm was totally trashed up. The lamp was knocked over, the books were off the shelf and there was a page torn out of a book. I walked over to the page, oblivious to the rest of the dorm. I gasped in horror when I read the note. "WHY. WHY. WHYY?!" I yelled, curling up on the bed, crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story