Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Preface

by Dead1724 0 reviews

"One thing I truly knew--knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep inside my empty chest--was how love gav...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-14 - Updated: 2011-01-26 - 405 words - Complete

1Exciting
August 2011

The fact that I had finally found happiness was almost unbelievable.
I had a problem with depression, guys caused most of it. I faced myself with the fact that I did have depression at the age of 12, though I believe it started at 10.
Sometimes I will hear a song,smell something(like the bar of soap that changes various shades of red),taste something (I still couldn't drink hazelnut coffee), or see something that brings me back to the worst depression of my life.
I learned bass(guitar) when I was 13--I was a natural from the first time I picked it up. Two years ago my music teacher told me that I should find a band, so I did- my favorite band: My Chemical Romance. I knew it was stupid to do it since I had been in love with their lead singer for years. I loved him too much...so much that he launched me into a depression-- but I didn't want to think about that; it was behind me...all behind me.
My family didn't want me to do it- afraid that I would return to my old self again , but I told them a lie to keep them from worrying about me. I told them I was over him. But this wouldn't be forever, I was just filling in for Mikey since he broke his arm and beings they were just about to start their tour for their second album, they needed someone good, very good, and fast. I sent them a video of me playing a few of their songs and I got a response in an hour-they wanted me at L.A. as soon as possible.
So I hopped on a plane as soon as I could...and that, I still haven't figured it out, was either the best or the worst thing that ever happened to me.
"Everything's going to be okay; you're going to be okay." The love of my life said as he put his arms around my waist, watching the sunrise with me.
"I love you," he said and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too," I said truthfully, trying to hold back the tears.
_______________________________________________________________

Hope you liked my "preface"(I'm not really sure if that is what you put in a preface...but it's in my preface :P)
The next chapter will be better :)
Pllleeeaasseee review. And be nice, please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story