Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Suns Awakening

Divine Howl

by monanoke480 0 reviews

Amaterasu finishes her shopping only to find an unexpected annoyance. She also finds out why she shouldn't go near animals in her human form NO MATTER WHAT! And why is Tobi so freakin annoying?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 1425 words

-1Illiterate
Gale; Hiii!
Amaterasu: I. Will. Murder. You.
Gale: Why?
Amaterasu: You make me get cha-
-Sakuya clamps hand over mouth.-
Itachi- Your not the one with a moron on caffine being your partner.
Tobi- I'M A GOOD BOY!!!
Gale- Wow he broke the sound barrier....
Deidara- I blame you.
Gale- !!! How did you get out of the art class!!!??
Deidara- You've kept me there for five years!
Gale- SECURITY!!
Deidara-Why?!
Itachi- You've been there for five minutes and your supposed to learn how to be an artist.
Deidara- I'm an-
Tobi- Artist!!! Tobi likes Dei-chans kindergarten art!!
Deidara-TOBI!!!
Amaterasu- Just read the story folks

Amaterasu
/O.k I HATE being stared at.\
She walked through the crowd quickly, to fast for the human eye but now and then somebody saw her.
/-(ANNOYED)-\
Amaterasu stopped at the weapons store. The equipment she had gotten at the Kunoichi a store was for grace and beauty but Amaterasu needed somethings that could withstand heavy wear.
The mason looked up "Why hello do you need something?"
The man was an older male but hearty and Amaterasu immediatly liked him.
"Yes I need some equipment that would withstand heavy chakra and abuse."
The man nodded "Well do you know your chakras change in nature?"
/?\
"Excuse me?"
He took out a piece of paper "This is made from a special type of tree that is sensitive to chakra. To see the nature of your Chakra all you have to do is focuse on this paper and pour your energies into it. Based on how it reacts I can give you a proper weapon."
Amaterasu nodded she leaned over to take the paper but the moment she touched it the paper split into five pieces. One got wet, another krinckled, the third disitagrated, number four flew into piececs, and the forth bursted into a white flame.
The mason looked astounded "You are an extremly rare sort of person, being able to harness the five elements is only something your born with."
"Do you have anything suitable for me?"
The man lost himself in thought his eyebrows making a stiff line. "My great-great grandfather forged a set of weapons that deals with combining chakra but they were never compatable with anyone but maybe...."
He came around the counter then he proceeded to go to the wall and open a safe embeded in it.
He pulled out 7 sets of scrolls and unwrapped one revealing
a containment jutsu. Doing a few handsigns a cloud of smoke appeared leaving a gleaming bow and quiver in its wake.
/-Pretty.-\
The bow was a shiny black with swirls of red and gold on the wood, and the string was a light white. The quiver was black as well but with a gold sun decorating its bottom.
As if in a daze Amaterasu leaned down to pick up the quiver,which she slung on her shoulder, and lifted the bow.
The mason directed her "Shoot those shields on the wall."
Focusing Amaterau let her aura out slightly and the weapons instantaneously took it and concontrated it. Silver and gold arrows appeared in the quiver and in a flash Amaterasu had pulled out three of them and shot. The arrows sailed, streaks of white purifying light were on their tails. Blam!
They didn't just hit the shields the arrows disintegrated them!
The mason looked stupified "Well it seems you can use them, so you might as well take them."
Amaterasu looked at him weirdly "You mean for free?"
He nodded "It's not like I have any use for them."
"Well... thank you."
"Anytime."
Amaterasu walked outside and a feeling of being watched came over her. Looking toward her right she saw a blond haired man with one gold eye and one blue eye holding hands with a black haired woman.
He looked up and waved.
"Fai! Kikyo!"
Amaterasu ran over to the couple.
"Its been over 1257 years!"
Kikyo smiled "That long? Well Fai and I are only here to give you a message."
"Wait! Hows Yuichi? Does he have any new siblings?"
Fai answered "Six of them, we recently found out that Kikyos cousin, Chiyo a Shinigami, had a son so we're planning on visiting."
Amaterasu laughed "I bet you will be bringing the parents liqour Mr.King of Akria."
Kikyos smile turned sad "We can't stay for long, we're only allowed to tell you that "Tsukuyomis fire is dying."
Amaterasu froze.
Fai shook his head "We have no idea about what it means but we figured you might."
Kikyo tugged his arm "Fai Flourite! Don't be so inconsiderate!"
He looked down at Amaterasu "Our time here is up. I wish you good luck on your journey."
Then they were gone.
Amaterasu flew off her wings flaring.
/-If his fire dies.....-\
/Our Tsukuyomi will die as well.

Kisame
Because he was part shark he could hear Amaterasus cry in his ears. It caused Sameheda to shiver in anticipation on his back.
Kisame felt agitated the birds were annoying and the sun was blazing white. Damm his nocturnal preferences.

Itachi
The howl called to him urging his feet to go toward were the call came from. It echoed and rebounded ringing limitlessly in his ears.
/Who are you?\

Back to Amaterasu
Presently she was annoyed.
/-Does destiny like fucking with us?!-\
As she walked down the street Amaterasu heard a loud "WOOOOF!" (Translation: MOTHER!!!!)
Then she was pinned down by a massive dog.
/What the?!\
"Akamaru get off her!" A brown haired boy with tattos came over and pulled the fluffy terror off Amaterasu.
"Hey are you alright?"
He helped her up "Yeah thanks for the help."
He smiled "I'm Kiba Inuzuka and this giant (points) is Akamaru."
/-O No.-\
Amaterasu gulped "I'm Amaterasu. Say are there any other dogs around here?"
"Absolutly, this is the Inuzuka district after all."
/Today is just not my day.\
"Ex-" All of a sudden about fifty dogs surrounded them.
A tall woman, who looked like Kiba, walked out yelling at a dog with an eyepatch "Kuro what the hecks wrong with you!"
Amaterasu backed up slowly, the Dogs following her every move.
"Kiba?"
He turned exasperated "What is it?"
"The dogs are freaking out over me."
Another person, a young woman landed on the ground "Why?"
Kiba growled "Izuko no need to be so rude!"
/-RUN!!-\
"Are any of you going to mind if I pacify your ninja dogs?"
Before anyone could answer Amaterasu had jumped high in the air.
/I really didn't want to use this but....\
She sped off going North toward Hokage Rock, the dogs and Kiba plus family at her tail.
Amaterasu pulled out her new bow lacing it with chakra she fired knock out arrows, w.
hich only felled about five.
She weighed her options do a summoning vs. break form.
/-Wait use a clone and place my conciousness in it!-\
Amaterasu ran as far as she could, trying to find an open space.
Reaching the square she stopped.
The running pack halted.
Amaterasu bit into her finger, trying to make this look like a summoning.
Slamming her right hand down she cried "Summoning Jutsu Shiranui!"
/Thank Kami I'm able to hide the diviniy marks.\
In a cloud of smoke a type of white wolf appeared.
The dogs stopped and everyone turned.
Holding her head high Shiranui howled pierceingly. "Stop!"
In her wolf/human voice Shiranui threatened "Listen well, any threats or advances toward my mistress come through me first! Dogs of humanity have you not been taught better? You have left your masters unattended, what if Kamiki was attacked?"
"Your right Goddess."
Amaterasu and Shiranui spun.
A large shadow appeared and split into 8 heads.
Amaterasu smirked "Orochi I see your back. How many times did we kill you?"
Shiranui laughed "I think three times, you tend to forget the unimportant things."
"Insolece!"
Kiba stammered "Um Amaterasu whos this?"
"Kiba this Orochi, Orochi this guy is smarter then you and thats all you need to know."
Orochi roared.
"Your mouth is moving but I can't hear anything~."
"We'll see who laughs when your in my stomach!"
Amaterasu chuckled "Be careful Oro don't you have high blood pressure as it is? You might have a heart at- No sorry you don't have a heart."
"Minions!"
Green, red, and yellow goblins appeared and with them a barrier.
Shiranui sighed "This Bastard gets more and more cowardly."
Amaterasu growled.
"I got the fifty on the right, you get the ones on the left."
Sign up to rate and review this story