Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 16: Conflicting Emotions

by rmrose2662 0 reviews

Izzy's gone, Axl has a surprise, and Duff tries to get cozy with Riley...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 675 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up again to an empty bed and full morning light blazing through the window. I grabbed my clothes from last night, pulled them on, and walked to the living room.
Duff was passed out on the couch and I could hear snoring coming from Slash and Steven’s room. Izzy was nowhere to be seen but the footsteps coming up the stairway made me hope he was coming back. I suddenly felt very out of place in the apartment I had been living in for almost a month. I didn’t know how Duff felt about everything, but I figured he wasn’t happy. I knew Slash wouldn’t be happy. His best friend had been with his singer and everything seemed perfect. Then they broke up and now things were going to be awkward between them.
The door finally opened, exposing what I had unfortunately suspected.
Axl, with Erin on his arm.
I felt like bursting into tears right there on the living room carpet. Instead I turned back to Duff and sat on him to wake him up.
“What the!? Riley what the fuck?”
“You were taking up the seat so I decided to sit on you.”
“Get up!”
“You gonna move?”
“Yeah, sure. But this hurts, so get the fuck up!”
A door closed behind me. I stood up to let Duff shift and turned to see that Axl and Erin had disappeared, without a doubt into Axl’s room. It was official, he was just trying to make me jealous.
I sat back down once Duff had moved. He flipped on the T.V. to MTV and turned to talk to me. “So, do you want to tell me exactly what happened?”
I sighed but turned to face Duff better. “So after I left the studio I went to my house and called Cliff.”
“Shit, how did he take the news?”
“I’m getting there. I told him what happened and he got pissed. Then he asked me what I wanted to do and I told him I wanted to get back at Axl more than anything. So he told me I should fuck one of his best friends.”
“So you wanted to fuck Izzy?”
“Not quite… that was Cliff’s idea.”
“So who did you want to fuck?” Duff asked, smiling because he knew that he was the only best friend of Axl that I would fuck other than Izzy.
“Yeah, yeah. Congratulations Duff. I wanted to fuck you over Izzy. Anyway, I came here, got Izzy drunk, fucked him, then hid in his bed when you guys came home.”
“Wait, if you wanted to fuck me, why didn’t you?”
“A, you were at the studio. B, Cliff said that it would hurt more if it was Izzy because Axl’s known him longer.”
“Oh, I see. But you know,” Duff wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “I would have done it without you having to get me drunk.”
I blushed. “It’d be pretty hard to get you that drunk Duffy. Since you’re always carrying a bottle of vodka around.”
“Do you see any vodka around?” He asked lifting his other hand around the room.
“Well…no.”
“You still wouldn’t have to get me drunk,” he whispered, coming in to kiss me. I pushed him back.
“Duff, I… I’ve got Izzy.”
“Please, Riley. Everyone except Axl knows that there’s nothing going on between you two.”
“Still, I can’t.”
“But you want to,” Duff whispered, leaning in closer.
“Yes, this is true. But I just can’t.”
“One kiss, that’s all I’m asking for.”
“Will it get you to shut up?”
“Probably.”
“Fine.” I leaned in and pecked him quickly. Just as our lips touched a door opened. I pulled away quickly but not fast enough for Axl to miss what had happened between Duff and me.
“Wow, you really are a slut aren’t you?” Axl asked before grabbing a bottle of Jack and returning back to his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story