Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 19: One in a Million

by rmrose2662 3 reviews

Finally, Axl and Riley just sit down and talk...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat on the corner of his bed and looked at my feet, still stunned at what had just unfolded. The door clicked shut and the mattress caved in next to me, where Axl was sitting. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.
“You want to go first?”
I inhaled deeply then nodded. Axl let go of my chin and moved to lie down on the bed correctly. He was waiting for me to ask a question. God, too many. Finally, I settled on one that would cover everything.
“Why?”
Axl sighed. “Which part? Adriana, Erin, or the gun?”
“All of it.”
“Well, with Adriana, I… I don’t know. Rocket Queen was sounding good but… it needed something. It wasn’t done. All I could think about was the missing link. Then I saw Adriana and the idea came to me, and… well I really fucked up on that one.”
“You think?”
“Alright alright, I know. I admitted it. With Erin, well right then I was more or less trying to make you jealous.”
“That’s what I thought.”
“And the gun… Well you know already. I told you I was sick of this world and if you didn’t even like me anymore than who would?”
“I never said I didn’t like you. I never said I didn’t love you. All I said was that I was pissed off at you.”
Axl looked at me for a moment before shaking his head. “Okay, my turn. Why Izzy? I would have thought Duff if anyone.”
I laughed. “Yeah, that was Cliff’s idea.”
“Shit you told Cliff?”
I smiled at Axl sheepishly. “Yeah… I needed to talk to someone close.”
“Man you know he already hates me, why’d you have to tell him this?”
“He doesn’t hate you. And would you rather me have told Malcolm?”
Axl looked down at his knees innocently. “No…”
I smirked and pulled my legs up to the bed, crawling over to lie next to Axl. “I’m sorry,” I whispered.
He turned to me and smiled. “Don’t be. You didn’t do anything wrong. As usual it was all me.”
“But I could have handled it more maturely. I didn’t need to play the get back-at-him card. It’s my fault it got this far.”
“It’s my fault it even started.”
“Okay, I’ll give you that one,” I smiled.
“Oh shut up,” Axl grumbled, claiming my lips. He rolled over me and everything fell into place, just as if nothing had ever happened…
Sign up to rate and review this story