Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

You Can't Escape

by SkullyZee 1 review

“There’s no escaping now, little girl,” he snarled, “you can’t run anymore.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 595 words

2Ambiance
Hi, this is my first story here so please be nice. Also, suggestions on how to make the story better would be nice.

Chapter One

The night was dark and silent. The shadows of the trees were the only things in sight. Not even the moon was visible for it was covered by clouds. I heard the leaves rustling in the distance and I realized I wasn't alone. My feet took control of themselves and I started to run. Where? I didn't even care.

I tripped on a tree root and I heard laughter. He was close and I needed to escape. I got on my feet and started running, but it was too late. He caught hold of my arm and spun me around to face him.

His skin was pale, as if he'd never stepped out into the sun before. His hair was jet-black and his eyes were a crimson red. His smile was calm and mocking, happy that he'd won.

"There's no escaping now, little girl," he snarled, "you can't run anymore."

And with that he sunk his teeth into my neck, sucking every last ounce of blood from my body. He stopped and whispered one last thing into my ear before he continued.

"You should have believed in vampires, little girl, and now you're gonna pay for it."

I screamed as I felt myself being drained....



"Lizzy? Lizzy?! Wake up!" yelled Sarah, my sister, as she tried to wake me up.

"What? I'm trying to sleep here," I said, slowly forcing myself into a sitting position.

"You were screaming in your sleep again. Were you having another bad dream?"

"Yeah," I said, "and it's always the same one. I don't get it...."

I had been having the exact same dream since I first moved here to Jersey with my sister Sarah. We came here to escape our abusive parents and to start a new life. I dropped out of college to get a job and pay the bills since my parents don't do anything at home. Sarah wanted to drop out of high school, too, but I wouldn't let her. I wanted her to have a good future. And so we came out here. I enrolled Sarah in a high school while I'm working as a waitress at the WF diner.

"Maybe you should go to like a therapist or something. I mean, I always knew you were crazy- aaah!" she screamed as I chucked a pillow at her.

"Alright, alright I get it. Just hurry up and get dressed already. I don't want to be late for my first day of school," she said as she walked out of my room.

I reluctantly got out of bed and headed for the shower. I waited for the hot water to come before stepping. I cleared my thoughts and thought back to the dream. It just felt so real. I shook it off my head and headed back to my room. I decided on black jeans, a black Green Day shirt and my lime green converse.

Thirty minutes later I was dressed and on my way with my sister to my car. I dropped her off at Belleville High and proceeded to the diner. As soon as I got there I got behind the counter and put my apron on.

The day was pretty uneventful and actually quite boring. I was about to sign of for the day when he came in. I was frozen, glued to the spot. He came toward me and stuck out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Gerard Way."
Sign up to rate and review this story