Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diary of Frank Iero

II

by Queen_of_Rhye 1 review

Damn it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 243 words

0Unrated
Dear Gerard, oh my dear Gerard,
How are you fairing? Probably a lot better than I am. You're in the bunk right above me and yet you're so far away. I want you to be in MY bunk so I don't have to write these words, I can speak them. I love you. If you only knew how much it would probably scare you, so I'll keep it to myself. I think I'll go out for a drink tonight with...myself I suppose. Maybe I'll do something crazy, anything to keep my mind off of you. It will probably hurt you, I know you see me as a saint. I have no idea why because I'm so far from perfect. Maybe I'd be okay with it if you saw me as YOUR saint. Maybe its just the image you w ant for the band, to set a good example for the fans. Maybe it's that you care about my, as your best friend unfortunately. That's another reason I will never be able to say anything. You'd be devastated at the loss of your best friend, even if it is your choice. But oh well. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, hopelessly in love with you that is. What's the word... unrequited? Yes, unrequited love. It sucks really bad. Sigh, I suppose I'm..We're a lost cause. I just can't help it.. At least tonight seems promising...in comparison.
until next time,
xoxo,
f
Sign up to rate and review this story