Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time To Dance

Time To Dance

by KilljoyKitten 0 reviews

Rydon

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-02 - Updated: 2010-12-02 - 396 words - Complete

2Exciting
Fire.

Fire burns. Fire destroys. Fire is bittersweet, evil.

Fire is hot.

Fire can kill you slowly and painfully with ease. Leaving behind your mangled corpse in the darkness of nothing.

Fire can kill your mind. Can make you unable to think straight.

Fire can stun you, leave you breathless.

Fire. You want rid of it. Because you know all these things are bad, You don't want any of these things to happen to you.

So you put it out, get rid of it.

But as soon as the fire is gone;

You want it back.

You need it.

Because it's the very same fire that keeps you warm on a cold night.

That will comfort and embrace you in it's warmth.

And it is the same fire that will help you. Or at least fool you into thinking that's what it is doing.

That is what our love is like. That is why our love burns like fire. 'Our love burns like fire' is a phrase I didn't understand until Brendon. I had always thought Fire hurts. Who would want to be hurt? Well it turns out that I want to be hurt. And I want it more than anything else in the world.
I can't live without it.

Because it's my hurt.

No;

I belong to the hurt. I do not own it, it owns me.

But I don't mind.

Because I will do anything to please that hurt. I will kill for it. I have killed for it, killed myself. Not physically of course, but I would.
Because I know a true man is hidden deep within the hurt. I know it because I have seen it. He is the man I fell in love with. He is the man I love.

That man is Brendon Urie, and he is my hurt.


Hey guys :D

Sorry I've kinda been ignoring my first story for a while (I've kinda gone PATD mad - Frerard feels left out because I've gone all Rydon xD) but I promise I'll get on it soon! x This is just something I conjured up during history class while we supposed to be watching a movie x_O ooooopss :/ But anyways - I hope you like it!
R & R For more chapters! :D
Ok, thats just about all I have to say, thanks for reading my shitty note! ;)
xoxo R
Sign up to rate and review this story