Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

Could i lie next to you?

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-30 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 497 words

1Original
Franks P.O.V
Im really glad Amy felt she could trust me enough to do that.
Shes a totally different girl to when i met her. Shes opened up way more. Which is a good thing.
She'd fallen asleep on my chest and had been for about an hour.
I felt her mutter into my chest, so i wasn't sure if she was awake or not.
'Did you say something Amy?' i asked.
'I love you' she said back.
'I love you too sugar'
This was just perfect. Nothing could wreck this now.

After a couple of hours, Amy had got dressed and ready, her phone started ringing so i shouted her to come answer it.
She picked up, 'hello'
'oh hi rubes, Yeh sure ill come round, bout 8ish okay, cya later'
She looked over and smiled at me, 'Ruby wants me to go round for a girlie night'
'Aww bless how cute'
'Wanna come Frank? ill paint your nails?'
'Oooo Yes i'd love to, pink though please' I said joking about.
She giggled, 'your so funnnnnny'
'Best not be being sarcy missus!' i said to her.
'Course not Frankie' she said with an innocent little face.
'I think i'll probably just go round Gerards with the guys then, i'll let you get ready, ring me if you need me babe' I said and gave her a kiss.

It was 5pm already so i went straight to Gerards.
They'd got some cans of beer, and we were just sitting around talking about what the band could do next.
It had been about 4 months since we released 3 cheers, so we needed to start coming up with some new stuff.
'You and Amy are so cute yano Frank' Ray said to me.
'Yeh you really are' Gerard said.
'Im happy for you mate' Bob joined in and Mikey just nodded in agreement to all of them.
'Thanks guys'
'So have you. erm' Gerard asked, trust him to ask.
'Yes Gerard, i can just tell you was dying to know'
'Sweeeeet'
'Not all about that though Gee' I said
'No no I know Frank! I just wondered' He said.
He was certainly the best with the ladies, thats for sure.
Which girlfriend was he on now, i think its like number 100. I chuckled to myself.
'So you think its serious then?' Mikey asked.
'Yeah, she said she loved me earlier, shes just amazing, all the girls i've been with just fuck me off, so its nice to have someone different to them' I said.
We continued drinking beers, and by now, one of gerards latest girlfriends had come round with her friend.
I looked at my watch, it was 11pm and Amy hadnt rung me yet, i decided i was gonna walk towards hers incase she'd gone home already.
I said bye to the guys and left, i started walking down the street and as i came closer to Amys block, I heard screaming.
Sign up to rate and review this story