Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cherry Blossom

Smother Me

by Moribund 2 reviews

Frank and Gerard argue, intimacies ensue...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 1272 words - Complete

2Original

There are some, ahem, 'intimate scenes' in this next chapter. I've marked ** where they start and end, so if you don't want to read those bits you can skip over it without missing the important story-and-symbolic bits. Sorry for the wait! P.S. Title is from The Used, it's a very fitting song for Frank & Gerard, listening to it now, it's definitley the Cherry Blossom theme tune if there ever is one.
________

Frank trudged up the staircase with Gerard following directly behind him, gliding effortlessly through Frank’s bedroom door when he slammed it in Gerard’s face. The two hadn’t spoken a word to each other since they said goodnight to Mikey, Frank having to pass on Gerard’s goodbye and accompanying hug, and had walked back to Frank’s house with a tense silence hanging between them.

Sitting down on his bed, frank started to pull off his shoes. Gerard leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the room to the bed, in fact due to the smallness of Frank’s bedroom, Gerard stood only three feet in front of Frank. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, Gerard scowled down at his pint-sized Romeo.

“Y’know, most people respect the wishes of the dead.”

“Well I’m not ‘most people’, and you’re not dead to me.” Replied Frank, pulling off his socks.

“That still doesn’t give you the right to go yapping all over the place, telling certain person’s what they don’t need to know!” snarled the angry spectre.

“Mikey’s been my best friend since I started in freshman year, so I did what was in his best interests.” Frank’s voice remained steady as he undid his belt and slipped it out of the loops of his jeans.

“His best interests?” Growled Gerard, “That’s exactly why I told you not to tell him! do you have any idea what it feels like to have someone so dear to you so close, but being completely unable to be with them like the way it used to be? We’re never going to be able to be brothers again; we’re never gonna have a conversation without you in the middle or be able to sit under that cherry blossom tree again with him reading comics and me drawing them! It’s over! We’re in two different worlds!”

“I figured he’d be happy to know that you’re watching over him, rather than believe that you’re gone forever.” Frank’s voice was quiet, trembling slightly. He pulled off his t-shirt and looked up at his beloved ghost.

Their gazes found each other, and in the silence they passed between them what could not be said with words alone. Frank stood up and stepped towards Gerard, who in turn surged away from the wall into an embrace with frank that toppled them both on to the bed. Arms held on tightly as their lips found each other, and danced together in perfect harmony to the tune of love.

**

With panted breaths Frank tugged off the shirt that still clung to Gerard’s skin, still separating them, as Gerard rolled on top and shuffled them both up the bed so that Frank’s head was resting on the white pillow. This time when Gerard dived in for a kiss, skin connected along with lips and tongue and curious hands. They explored each other’s bodies, pressing into soft flesh and dancing over skin. Slipping his hands into Gerard’s pants, Frank grasped his pale butt and pressed their crotches firmly together, causing panted moans and tightened pants. Drawing back, Gerard slipped his hands down to unbutton Frank’s trousers, before pulling them swiftly off.

Pushing the covers down to the foot of the bed, Frank nestled himself into the pillows and pulled Gerard towards him by his belt. Hands shaking, Frank pulled down Gerard’s jeans and boxers as far as he could reach before Gerard kicked them off onto the floor. Propping himself upon his elbows, Gerard pressed his face into Frank’s neck as he stroked his length slowly before removing his own underwear and pulling Gerard in close, kissing him softly.

Slipping between Frank’s legs, Gerard kissed his way down Frank’s neck, suckling on his collarbone and hardened nipples, before leaving butterfly kisses across his belly before he left a wet trail down Frank’s navel with his tongue. Whimpering and mewling in pleasure, Frank spread his legs to give Gerard better access. Stopping for a moment, Gerard dipped two of his fingers in his mouth, coating them in saliva and then gently pressed one slippery finger against Frank’s entrance.

Frank winced a little at the unusual sensation, but soon adjusted to it. Removing his fingers from Frank’s now prepared backside, Gerard spat on his hand before coating his member and placed himself in position between Frank’s legs. He took Frank’s hips into his grasp, pulling the small man closer as Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s neck. Gerard placed a gentle kiss on Frank’s parted lips, and slowly slipped inside his lover. Frank tensed suddenly and hissed in pain, eyes screwed shut.

“Try to relax honey, this is completely new to your body; it needs to get used to the sensation.” cooed Gerard as he rubbed circles in Frank’s butt cheeks soothingly.

Inhaling and exhaling slowly, Frank relaxed and steadily adjusted to the intrusion. Receiving a nod from the man below him, Gerard began to ease in and out of Frank gently, rocking his hips to an imaginary beat. After a while, Frank started to move his hips in time with Gerard, trying to find that one, magic angle that would cause a whole new world of pleasure to burst into Frank’s awareness. Thrusting faster, deeper, Gerard finally hit the spot, eliciting a strangled moan from Frank moist parted lips. They writhed against each other feverishly, kissing, biting, panting and moaning the other’s name, until they finally climaxed together, shuddering violently and moaning loudly.

**

Exhausted, they collapsed onto the bed side by side. There were several minutes of silence as they regained their breath and composure. Reaching down the bed, Gerard grabbed the duvet, pulling it up around their waists. Frank’s eyelids began to get heavy as he snuggled his face into Gerard’s chest, sighing contently. Wrapping a protective arm around the shorter boy, Gerard nuzzled Frank’s hair, the scent of sex and sweat unable to completely overpower the fragrant aroma of Frank’s shampoo.

“Good time?” He whispered shyly.

Frank giggled quietly, “Yeah,” he replied, pecking Gerard’s lips gently, “very good time.”

“You were loud though, I’m surprised your mom didn’t walk in.”

Frank grinned wickedly. “Her sleeping pills are especially powerful stuff, you could set off a bomb and she’d still be snoring.”

“Excuse me?” A dark haired man of a surprisingly youthful appearance tentatively asked.

Frank let out a high pitched scream as Gerard pulled him protectively against his chest, covering them both more adequately with Frank’s duvet. Surprised by this response, the man also squealed, jumping a few feet in the air. He was dressed in an ankle length purple robe, with billowed sleeves and golden detail, on his feet were light weight brown leather boots, and his dead straight hair was loose, falling just past his shoulders.

“Why are you in my room?!” Shouted Frank from where he was being cradled by Gerard.

“Why are you naked?!” Retorted the young man.
Sign up to rate and review this story