Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dude, just relax

Oh that was smooth

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Frankie tells all and Gee dies of a lovesick heart

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 750 words

1Ambiance
Frank's Point of view

I knew I was staring at him, my mouth falling open, but so was he. His eyes were huge as they bore into mine. “I'm Gerard,” he said, pulling me up.

I brushed off the back of my pants as we walked. “Frank.” I murmured in return. Gerard giggled next to me.

“Well, Frankie, you have ice all over your back not just your butt.” He chuckled again, slowing down and walking behind me.

I tried to not shiver as I felt the pressure on my back as he brushed it off. He came back to my side and I smiled at him.

“Thanks, Gee.” We walked in silence for a while after that. I kept looking up at him from under my hair.

He had a tiny smile on his angel face and his eyes were looking straight ahead. I noticed they were a warm, deep brown.

“So how old are you Frankie?” he asked thoughtfully. I looked at the sidewalk when he turned his head to look at me.

I looked up at him as if I hadn't been a second ago and smiled. “Fifteen today,” I sang happily. Gee's eyebrows lifted a bit and he cocked his head to the side.

“Really? You don't look it. Other than in your face, I guess.” He turned away quickly, looking at the sidewalk.

I laughed. “I'm short for my age. And thanks for not freaking out over me being born on Halloween. That's what tends to happen.”

I held up my hands so he could read my knuckles. His eyes got wide and he grabbed my hands by my wrists. “Woah! You have tattoos?”

I laughed again and nodded, trying to ignore the feelings I was getting as his hands held mine.

He let go a moment later and I pushed my sleeve up off my arm so he could see the tattoos there. He gaped at me, making me laugh again. I tilted my head to the side and pushed my hair away from my neck so he could see my scorpion.


Gerard's Point of view

Against the pale skin of his neck, the black scorpion tattoo seemed to move. I resisted the urge to brush it with my fingertips. “That one must've hurt.” I murmured, still looking at his neck.

He shrugged and dropped his hair. We had stopped walking about a block away from the school campus. I wanted to talk to him more, but the ten minute bell made me jump.

We started walking again. “So what were you at your old school?” I blurted, not thinking. “Huh?” he looked confused.

I chuckled. “Were you goth, emo?” I said suggestively, looking at his outfit. He was wearing a tight black hoodie and torn skinny jeans and red converse.

“Oh, I was an emo.” he laughed and shook his head. “Mostly cause the guys there put me in that category cause I wear a lot of black and eyeliner.” he shook his head again and I chuckled.

“Me, too. It's actually kind of fun. For the whole freshman year I had everybody believing I was a vampire.” I laughed and he joined in. “I remember this one catholic guy almost pissed his pants when I showed him my fake fangs. He even pulled a CROSS on me. Like that did him any good. I just knocked it out of his hand and pushed him against a wall. It's fun scaring people. I bet if you wanted you can be a quote “vampire” unquote if you wanted. The fangs are easy to find.” I realized I was babbling.

He laughed though. “I'd like that.” I laughed with him and a bunch of kids looked at us. I hadn't realized that we were at school. I never laughed at school.

“Well I guess I'll see you at lunch,” he murmured and started to walk away. I watched after him. He stopped and turned back. “What way's the office?” he called to me. I grinned and walked up to him.

“Follow me,” I cracked a smile. “Again.” he laughed and I took him to the office, getting to my class late. I didn't mind. All I could think about was Frankie. The teacher droned on as I drew on my palm with a sharpie.



Thanks for your frickin sweet review sheXxie. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please R+R so I can gets feedback. Thx to all the awesome people who read it
Sign up to rate and review this story