Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Shit

by SkullyZee 3 reviews

Simple enough word. Two letters. One syllable. One meaning. Simple. Why didn't I say it? Why couldn't I say it? I should have said it. But I didn't.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 506 words

1Ambiance
Hey guy, here's the next chapter.
Thanks to all my reviewers for reviewing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No ... No ... No ...

Simple enough word. Two letters. One syllable. One meaning. Simple. Why didn't I say it? Why couldn't I say it? I should have said it. But I didn't. Shit.

I was currently in my car, driving home. Sarah said I didn't have to pick her up anymore, that she'd just take the bus home from now on. Good. I didn't feel like dropping by her school again later. I just wanted to rest. Get some sleep. I would need all the energy I could get for tonight. For the... date. The date. With Gerard. Because I didn't say no. Because I couldn't say no. Shit.

I turned the up the radio to try and calm my mind. I sat and tried to concentrate on the familiar voice of Billie Joe Armstrong. To no avail, however, when the song ended and was replaced by self-indulgent rap music. I sighed and just turned the radio off. I guess nothing can make me relaxed today. Shit.

When I got back home, the first thing I did was go to my room and sleep. It didn't last fifteen minutes before the ringtone of my cellphone woke me up. I groaned as I reached for my phone inside my bag. I looked at the screen and it said that I jus got a text message from Melanie.

Hey Liz
How r u? I saw Gerard talking to you before you left.
What did he say 2 u?

- Mel

I stared at the screen for a while thinking about how I should reply. Should I tell her the truth? Maybe I should. So, if something bad happens to me, at least one person knows who I was with.

Hey Mel
I'm fine. Gerard asked me out on a date.
And I fucking said yes. Dont ask y.
Don't worry, I'll be careful

xoxo
Lizzy

After I sent the message I put it on silent and tossed it back in my bag. I rolled over so I was facing the ceiling and I started thinking.

I refused to tell him where I lived so we just decided to meet up. Gerard said that he would be meeting me at the mall at 7 pm. I had exactly three hourse and fourty-seven minutes to get ready. I don't even know where we're gonna head on to. What should I wear? Ugh, fuck it! I'll just wear jeans and a t-shirt. At least in those I can run in, just in case something bad happens.

I felt my phone vibrate and and I reached into my bag for it again. It was a message from Melanie.

What.The.Fuck.
Ur going out with him?!
What happened to 'he's gonna kill me!'
Anyway, I thought you should know
I got a message from John's wife Minnie
John's dead. Murdered.

Shit.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't wait to post the next chapter. I put it up as soon as I finish it.

Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story